Reviews for The Source of Sorrow
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
love it!
Bar-Ohki chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Roy!Angst. Got to love it.
Nature9000 chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
That was a great story, I was hoping Ed would have been found but that wouldn't of worked right for this particular story. Good sequel opportunity though! excellent story
Barbed Wire Proxy chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Oh how I liked this fic. The right amount of guilt, lust, and romance. :3 Although.. what ever happened to Roy's date? lol well, a good story nonetheless. :D
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
I still really, really, really love this. Just so you know.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I decided, since I'm home early and looking for something fun, I'm going to reread this.

I really need to find more things to do that are fun. *laugh*

Anyway, the opening is very good and sets the tone for everything that comes after. We meet two "key" new players - Riza's David and Roy's Mara - and they're inserted in the story with little fuss and no big deal is made over them, rather than the "OMG, LOOKIT MY O.C.!"
Miskcat chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
I really, really enjoyed this! I loved how in-character everyone was. I could imagine Roy gaining wisdom this way, through these circumstances. And I loved how he talked - humorous, self-deprecating, yet authoritative when he needed to be. All of it seems so, well, Roy, as he would likely have been at this point in his life. Very well done.
an anonymous fan chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
"Any reason you chose Garmen instead of Gruuman though?"

Actually, it's Grumman. Like Havoc and Mustang, it's another military aircraft pun; the Grumman Aerospace Corp. was the company that made the E-2 Hawkeye. Clever, no?
Silverwing1310 chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
As wonderful as ever and an interesting twist on a well-worn theme.
Riza Hawkeye 9 chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Amazed as always ! Reading this even makes me tolerate a bit more of the movie, just so i can pretend it's the end i wanted !

i loved, congratulations
MoonStarDutchess chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Love it as usual!
Anne Packrat chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Heh, sweet, delicious angst. Any reason you chose Garmen instead of Gruuman though?