Reviews for A Time for Pizza
Youkosfox chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I enjoyed reading this very much thank you!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
that was so stupid.
but in a good way
Horus Reborn chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very nicely done!

I love the Genkai/Yuusuke interaction (we all know he's her favourite dimwit) and Genkai in general. And I love that not only did Kurama end up with the last cinnamon stick, that he heard Hiei's silent threat to him and gave him half. XD

Hiei is my favourite, but he doesn't talk much around strangers (especially humans) so I think you wrote him excellently!

Well done, and I'd love to read more YYH/IY crossovers from you if possible. And thank you for the names of the other two stories. 'One For The Ages' is incredible and I hadn't heard of it until now.
Scrawny Scrivener chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great job! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. :)
Ninjaru chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I really love this one-shot! It would be awesome if you continued it showing the adventures of KagomeYusuke and co lol.
Tsukiko786 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I really liked this fanfic, you kept them all in character for the most part. Even though there was no real plot to the story, it was quite entertaining. Would you by chance be considering a sequel perhaps? You could have Yusuke keep to his promise. Please continue!
r ii n g o k ii t s u n e chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This was oh so very adorable.

E
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Yay! I love it!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
great story. You should make a sequel and pair Kagome with Hiei or Hiei and Kurama.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
dat's it, there is no more chapters to it
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
lemme guess hiei threaten kurama into sharing the cinn stick this was to funny
mel chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Well that was just nifty. Very fun and well written, and the voices of the characters seemed very true to me. Several great one liners as well. Like some of the others, I would enjoy reading more!
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
i love it
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
this is a good oneshot, but i would really like it to be continued. where did kagome hear of genkai before (could she be a relative), does she get some actual training from genkai or someone else, does the yuyu team travel to the past and help her, and many more questions could be answered.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I liked this; how you have everyone, and their reactions. It was very well written.