Reviews for The Poor of God
Sarcalogos chapter 17 . 7/27
This is a wonderful story- as is the prequel I was delighted to find a few days ago! Thank you
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 7/23
Thanks for a fantastic (re)read!
hey I don't know if you're going to read this but I must say that it is the BEST fan fiction I have ever read! I love this so much and thank you for writing all this!
DJP888 chapter 17 . 6/3
This was beautifully written from beginning to the end. I loved it very much. The emotions portrayed by the writer to the reader are so profound. It draws the reader into the story and become one with the character. BRAVOOO!
DJP888 chapter 1 . 6/3
This is one of the BEST I have read. Absolutely beautifully written and truly draws the reader in. BRAVOOO!
I loved it very very much.
awakened-earth chapter 17 . 6/2
loved the fic. really enjoyed both this and the preceding fic.
quite lovely, despite the awfully tense bits.
thanks for giving me the opportunity to read this.
DreamySalem chapter 17 . 5/24
I give this fic 10 stars if I could. Absolutely excellent.
Arya Morgana chapter 17 . 4/14
Por favor, por favor, por favor, me diz que você tem uma história escondida, paralela a essa, que narra como Luna consegue localizar Snape e convencê-lo a casar com ela. Diz que sim, diz que sim, siiim...
Acciofics459 chapter 17 . 3/27
Wow.
What an amazing ending to an incredibly uplifting story. It's works like this that give me hope for the future. Thank you so much.
riverrat1 chapter 17 . 3/19
This is a wonderful story. I especially like the last chapter. At first I thought it a little weird that Severus and Luna ended up together because of the age difference. But then again - wizarding people are getting much older than muggles and the age difference won't matter that much anymore. There are a lot of couples in the real world where the age difference is even more...
Having said that, I am glad Severus ended up being happy. Not only did he keep Harry and Luna safe he also learned a lot from them about how it is supposed to be when you love someone. I like your ending much better than JKR's.
riverrat1 chapter 12 . 3/16
Those three are quite a group. Each one has their own emotional damage to deal with. Severus is pretty much over it but he still knows how it feels and knows how to give Harry and Luna the support they need.
I love how everyone is in character, and even though they are gradually changing and getting to know each other and themselves better it isn't a fast change which would make it unbelievable.
Can't wait to see how things continue.
Hinata7 chapter 17 . 2/10
So I may or may not have stayed up all night to read both parts of this... .
Potter's Muse chapter 17 . 2/4
You have quite the way with words! Your stories have a way of emotionally tossing one around without being overly dramatic. I thank you for the experience and hope you continue.
afreshwatermermaid chapter 6 . 1/6
You write Luna so beautifully and so perfectly. This is the Luna we needed to see. Honestly I’m speechless and a bit teary-eyed. This might be my favorite fanfic I have ever read.
I loved this fic, it was amazing and so gorgeously written that I want to read it again. But the only problem I had with it was the luna/sev relationship at the end. Yes she is a consenting adult now but he is still about 20 years her senior. Also just the fact that it seemed rather forced at the end. But other than that it was a beautiful fanfiction.
1,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »