Reviews for The Poor of God
mc1221318 chapter 17 . 8/8
I highly recommend this story.
rosemary62442 chapter 11 . 6/22
only 50 slytherins and 7 are 7th years boys?
planesinthesky chapter 4 . 5/12
The first paragraph always hits me so hard
planesinthesky chapter 7 . 5/12
This
Is
BRILLIANT
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 17 . 3/15
I'm not quite happy with the end pairing of Luna and Snape, but the rest of the fic was good and well written.
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 15 . 3/15
I really hope Snape doesn't end up dying at the end. Also that maybe he or Dumbledore tips off Harry about what will happen.
Charlie M chapter 17 . 3/2
I've read this entire story at least 3 times all the way through since I found it several years ago. Easily one of my top 3 favorite Snape and Harry stories. I'm now inclined to go look up Luna and Snape ones, which I attribute entirely to you rendering of their characters here. I doubt if any other will be half as successful but the world of fanfiction is vast and full of surprises.
Thank you for posting!
sp72 chapter 17 . 1/29
This is an amazing story!
Phoenix6975 chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
wow, that was absolutely brilliant
Elly10001 chapter 12 . 12/6/2020
The first paragraph in the letter from Dumbledore to Luna's dad is amazing. So in character to what he would say and the choice of words. A testament to your skill as a writter. Bravo!
HPLover chapter 17 . 10/16/2020
I really loved this whole fanfiction! The prequel was amazing and so was the sequel. But I am going to disregard the last chapter, respectively.
K chapter 17 . 9/30/2020
It’s a good story but a Snape/Luna relationship is, frankly, kinda fucked. Not only is the age gap between them vast, he was in a position of authority over her - not just a teacher, but as you showed in the story in many ways the closest thing she had to a guardian. Sorry but that being in the ending kinda sours the entire rest of the story
Sarcalogos chapter 17 . 7/27/2020
This is a wonderful story- as is the prequel I was delighted to find a few days ago! Thank you
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 7/23/2020
Thanks for a fantastic (re)read!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2020
hey I don't know if you're going to read this but I must say that it is the BEST fan fiction I have ever read! I love this so much and thank you for writing all this!
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »