Reviews for The Poor of God
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2023
Thank you. This story was beautiful. Such a wonderful homage to the characters and such a brilliant handle on them, particularly Snape, Harry, and Luna. It made me laugh and tear up. I wish it had ended that way.
ILoveHarryJamesPotter chapter 17 . 12/13/2022
I really enjoyed reading this story. You are a very talented writer and you have captured the characters brilliantly. I found myself wishing that your portrayal of the relationship between Snape and Harry had been part of Canon. Their relationship evolved very naturally and organically, and it is very hard and rare for writers to get this right. Thanks for writing this!
InARealPickle chapter 17 . 12/3/2022
So very touching. I loved how the character relationships evolved. Nothing felt forced.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2022
I’ve read this story and the prequel many times and always enjoy it SO much!
TexasTurtle chapter 17 . 12/19/2021
Thank you for writing and sharing your wonderfuly enjoyable story.
mc1221318 chapter 17 . 8/8/2021
I highly recommend this story.
rosemary62442 chapter 11 . 6/22/2021
only 50 slytherins and 7 are 7th years boys?
planesinthesky chapter 4 . 5/12/2021
The first paragraph always hits me so hard
planesinthesky chapter 7 . 5/12/2021
This
Is
BRILLIANT
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 17 . 3/15/2021
I'm not quite happy with the end pairing of Luna and Snape, but the rest of the fic was good and well written.
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 15 . 3/15/2021
I really hope Snape doesn't end up dying at the end. Also that maybe he or Dumbledore tips off Harry about what will happen.
Charlie M chapter 17 . 3/2/2021
I've read this entire story at least 3 times all the way through since I found it several years ago. Easily one of my top 3 favorite Snape and Harry stories. I'm now inclined to go look up Luna and Snape ones, which I attribute entirely to you rendering of their characters here. I doubt if any other will be half as successful but the world of fanfiction is vast and full of surprises.
Thank you for posting!
sp72 chapter 17 . 1/29/2021
This is an amazing story!
Phoenix6975 chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
wow, that was absolutely brilliant
Elly10001 chapter 12 . 12/6/2020
The first paragraph in the letter from Dumbledore to Luna's dad is amazing. So in character to what he would say and the choice of words. A testament to your skill as a writter. Bravo!
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »