Reviews for The Poor of God
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Did Snape put something in Harry's cauldron when he was standing between it and Harry? And taking 500 points? That's more than Gryffindor's total points in Harry's first year. That seems excessive even with Dumbledore's blessing. I'm trying to imagine what he has planned for Harry that will return those points.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Is Professor Snape's being set up to become Harry's next-summer guardian/companion at the Dursleys' house?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for writing a sequel to Guiltless. I'm looking forward to reading it. I love your take on Luna. She has an interesting function in Harry's life, a way of stating the facts that make them sound at once ridiculously obvious on the surface ... but rather profound once he's had a chance to "chew" on them a while.
Drosera chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
What a lovely story! Thank you much, I rather enjoyed it. I must admit, as I got close to the end, I was worried about how few chapters were left, and it being enough room to finish the story with, but I felt that the ending was indeed quite nice. Thanks for your hard work and inspiration!
MagicalSocks chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Amazing story! Couldn't stop reading :)
leah0812 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
This is one of the best stories I read in a long time on ff. I love chapter 17, the ending!
Deep Tundra chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
This was, by far, the greatest piece of fanfiction I've ever read. In fact, I daresay that it ranks up among the greatest pieces of fiction I've ever read. I'd gladly have read 1000 pages of writing, if this was that long. Hell, 3000 sounds like a better estimate. Thank you for contributing.
Jonia chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Love, love, love this story!
GregoryWilson chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Best fanfiction ever. Just sayin!

I have read many a fiction before. Some had incredible story lines, and others had great insights to the characters. Every blue moon I find one that is written with proper grammar. This one however had all three. While the last chapter was hurried, and I see why you did it, (I hate re-reading things that happened in the real books too), it was still epic. I would have loved to see Snape and Luna's wedding though. Also would have loved to see Snape and Harry hug. Both are probably uncomfortable with that.

Thanks for writing this.
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
It must have been very difficult to write this chapter, as it is very plausible and realistic. Harry suffers from a number of insecurities and problems, and I think you have done an excellent job on bringing a few of them to light here.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Oh sh*t! He's married! With Luna! Oh for a god sake! I'm shocked!
*sighed* at least Sev still alive... and he's not married with an OC! Huff... And since it's Luna we're talking about...

P.S: Though honestly I more love their love between them is father-daughter relationship! So Luna can become Harry's sister! (if Harry become Severus's son. Since their bond is look like father-son relationship)

I' love Luna! I'm so happy when she mentioned again! I'm glad she's happy! :') though honestly I'm shocked that Luna's father dead.

I'm so happy about how close Harry with Luna! they're really like siblings! So close!

I love the way Sev protect Harry and Luna in school! God! My favorite! Since both the student is my fave characters! especially Luna!

Anyway... Great fic! ;D
TotalOtaku07 chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Much love to you. Much love. Made me cry a bit at the end there.
Guest in Europe chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
What delightful stories. You have kept the characters pretty much in character and yet developed the aspects that draw them together rather than those which drive them apart. I enjoyed the way you let canon complete the end of the tale so you could focus on the relationships.
I had a lump in my throat as it drew to an end. Having read the reviews I knew you had paired Luna with Snape, though even knowing that, there was not too much foreshadowing to make it twee. Their final relationship therefore seems right, despite the previous teacher-pupil protection. You capture Luna's voice brilliantly.
Thank you for your work and lovely tales.
wanderingsinthoughtspace chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Really enjoyed reading - thanks for writing :)
lw117149 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
well done, I loved this and the prequil you know what i mean.
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »