Reviews for The Poor of God
MollysSister chapter 17 . 7/4
This was an amazing read. Thank you
Amazing! You did the snape x luna pairing so well ! i'm off to read more snape x luna! You are a brilliant author and this has been a pleasure to read!
love the bond between snape and luna
the psychotic bunny chapter 17 . 4/27
I loved this story and the one that came before it, most times harry's friends annoy me but your take on things was spectacularly brilliant
Jenetikitty chapter 17 . 4/25
It's so rare that I find a story that ends so perfectly. More often, they end before their time, or they leave the door open to allow the reader to fill in their own blanks, to allow room for a sequel that may never come.

This story was perfect. And ended perfectly. Just enough details to let us know what happens, while still allowing our imaginations to flow.

I don't hold high hopes that this review will be read: 6 years past the most recent update to any fiction... but, if you do find your way here, dear author, know that this one goes on my list of favorites, now and always. Beautiful and perfect.
rbphotobug chapter 1 . 4/22
This story was wonderful. I really liked the ending. Thank you for sharing you talent.
Serendipity989 chapter 17 . 4/21
That. That is talent. Purest of form!
crashofthebyzantium chapter 17 . 4/17
This is te most beautiful ending I have read in a long time, I want to thank you for writing this, and finishing this

I read this while listening to classical radio, and the combination has successfully distracted me from my homework for a couple of hours now, and I don't regret it. Beutiful writing deserves to be read and cherished, thank you
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 4/11
That was Beautiful!
Magesa chapter 17 . 4/9
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Everything I said in my review of Guiltless applies here as well. I love Luna's characterization, and I love-love-love how you've drawn Snape. Also the way you present the point of view of each character. And the way you really highlight, in a credible and non-saccharine way, the love-conquers-all theme of the books, and the remarkable integrity and compassion Harry possesses despite everything.
ColourPages chapter 17 . 4/2
Lovely ending
mackiechandler chapter 17 . 3/23
I have read a lot of fan fiction, some bad, much pretty imaginative, some I stopped in the first few paragraphs in self defense. This has to be some of the best fiction I have ever read. It is classic, it is deep, it made me cry, and it incredibly well written. I don't know if you still write, but I hope you do. You have a great gift. Thank you for an incredible read.
julisolo96 chapter 6 . 3/12
Oh my god... I was proud of getting through the dreams of Lily without crying but now, with Luna and Daddy Snape and the TARDIS shoutout... My heart feels like it's breaking. Such a beautiful story, loved the first in the series, too.
Lioness1988 chapter 17 . 3/3
Beautifully written. I enjoyed the changes you made and think it blends well with the original. I prefer your alterations. I did not miss Ginny and other key characters in this companion piece. Thank you for sharing your work.
Phyllidia chapter 17 . 2/14
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »