Reviews for The Poor of God
Writtenaspr chapter 6 . 1/5
Marvellous writing.
I hold my breath and try to read slowly.
Shiba-san chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Great story!
Miranda chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Yep! The last part was nice.
serenityselena chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
wonderful story :)
nightkitty555 chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
Aawww... I would have liked more, a third book, but I did enjoy the ending as it was. It would have nearly killed me if you had stuck closer to the cannon ending for the relevant bits. Thank you :)
nightkitty555 chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Oh, goodness, tears, so powerful. Need moreeeee!
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
I'm not entirely sure what just happened to my heart, but it hurts in a good way...I think.
I loved that ending! XD So beautiful, and so uplifting!
yamiduke13 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE! This chapter was really good. I love how you wrote Luna.
peggie chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
WOW! Excellent story, well written and very enjoyable. Thank you. Not too happy about staying up till 4 a.m. to finish it but hey, it was definitely worth the sleep loss.
Irene34 chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Amazing, thank you very much.
sydney73588 chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
I'm halfway thru this story and I know that you've gone on to other things, but I wanted to let you know that it is excellent. I've been reading Harry Potter fan fiction for a while, and have seldom read once as well crafted as this. The talent you display here will one day be shown to the world.
Thank you for a great story.
island0meadow chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
I was really hoping this would be snarry... but then Luna woke up from her injury and I had to give up on that idea. The dynamics of the relationship between those three changed at that moment it seems. I rather like how this story turned out though (helps that it was the lovable Luna and not someone like... say Hermione... don't think I could have read that). It had the possibility of being (harry x luna), (snape x harry), or to the surprise of my bl loving mind, (snape x luna). First time I've read (snape x luna) incorporated into a story :) I love the fact that they all keep in touch and are not hidden away from the rest of the world at the end. The part about Dudley's family was a nice touch as well.
I love this. Thank you for writing and posting it T.T
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
not sure about that ending the whole marrying a student old enough to be your kids creeps me out but the rest of the story was good
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
aww now I feel bad for her
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
part of me wonders if he is still dreaming
1,262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »