Reviews for The Poor of God
Ellae chapter 16 . 4/17
The writing has continued to grow even beyond my expectations. Truly a pleasure to read
Leopard1 chapter 17 . 4/5
I really liked the story. The plot was intriguing and engaging, while the grammar and punctuation were mostly spot on. The couple typos I spotted I could easily forgive. The first two paragraphs after the divider were beautifully written. I like how things ended for the most part. I'm not thrilled that Luna and Severus got together, but thank you for at least waiting until she was of age.
Ladiefury chapter 17 . 3/30
This was so incredibly perfect.
Ladiefury chapter 6 . 3/29
Oh luna. Sweet beautiful amazing luna.
patheticnemesis chapter 17 . 3/29
honestly, the snape/luna pairing threw me a little because oh, i SO wanted harry and luna to end up together, i think their dynamic is wonderful..but all in all this story has left me so deeply satisfied, i can't complain! it's definitely one of the best and most credible snape/harry relationships i've read - and the difficult subject matter like vernon's abuse is handled with such delicacy and finesse. i only hope my own writing will one day be as sophisticated! thank you for a truly lovely read :)
lazy-kaa chapter 17 . 3/20
The end is a bit foggy, but the storry is psychologically touching. I was surprized by SS LL couple, but life is strange sometimes :) HP and JW looks too artifical, but I can live with that. However, the core idea is more interesting than couples. At least, discoveries of each other is bigger magic, than readers, which are unsatisfied with couples.
Rosa Mundi chapter 16 . 2/5
I just reread this story and the one before it for the first time n a long time. I wish I could write something like that. I love this story.
Reffitt chapter 17 . 1/30
This is an absolutely fantastic story. I wish there was even more of it but it does end quite perfectly
missingumdrops chapter 17 . 1/28
I'm speechless. I don't know what else to say except... Thank you. For this absolutely brilliant story. Thank you!
BlanketcapeQueen chapter 1 . 1/10
I just went through my search history, and over the course of this story I had to look up 29 words. Not only was this story emotionally fulfilling, it was educational ;)
BlanketcapeQueen chapter 17 . 1/10
Man, what an amazing story. I favourited very early on (the end of the 2nd chapter, I believe, for the humour and how well the characters fit my interpretation of canon) and I stand by that decision. I tend to find angst/drama stories a bit heavy-handed, as if the author is trying too hard to make reader feel a certain way (to the point where I have difficulty suspending my disbelief), and truth be told I felt that a bit in The Guiltless. However, this sequel more than made up for any issues I had with the first. I didn't have any problems losing myself in the story. In fact, I enjoyed my time reading this enough that I went through it all in one sitting, and it inspired me to post my first ever review. Sorry it's such a long-winded one :P

P.S. Though I tend not to USE long/complicated words, I pride myself in KNOWING an above average amount of them, and yet I probably spent more time with a dictionary while reading this than Harry did writing Snape's letter. You, kilara25, have quite the vocabulary :)
midnight tiger chapter 17 . 1/5
So i'm not good at reviews because basically i say "OMG I LOVE IT I WANT MORE" but here goes.
I really enjoyed your versions of Snape and Harry. I think all in all both part one and two were well written and had a great voice. my only disappointment is that it is over. Thank you so much for sharing and i really do hope to read more of your HP stuff.
Vernan chapter 17 . 12/23/2016
This was simply a delight to read. It was sensitive and intelligent, with a satisfying conclusion. I simply loved the interactions between Harry and Snape; they were very well done. Thanks for sharing your writing! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Elli chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
Wow...just wow
This is the best Harry Potter fanfic that Iver ever read... :) The Ending made me kind of calm and happy and giddy and ugh so many feelings at the same time. IT WAS B****Y WONDERFUL!
Thank you very much for that wonderful piece of art and emotions.
nanaeleanor chapter 17 . 11/18/2016
Absolutely brilliant story. Plus...the ending! I love stories that end with a narrator giving us a pretty long and satisfying picture of how things turned out. I gave a little squeal of happiness when Harry and Ginny's wedding was announced. And although it was certainly surprising, Luna and Snape together feels right in this story. Great writing with many beautiful and expressive passages. Thanks, I loved it.
1,349 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »