Reviews for The Poor of God
nanaeleanor chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
That was incredible writing. Beautifully done.
Meegles chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Even though you finished these stories a long time ago, I just wanted to thank you. You have portrayed the characters beautifully while writing captivating twists and turns and unexpected eventualities... Loved both stories!
inatepaz chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
Hi. I know it has been a long time since you wrote this story and it's predecessor, but this is my first time stumbling upon them. Words cannot begin to express how wonderfully written they are. BRAVO! You made me sit on the edge of my seat, you made me laugh, and you made me cry. Your interpretation of Harry, Snape, Dumbledore, and Luna are spot on. Thank you for these wonderful stories.
Pathseekerme chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Oh, well done! You made me cry one last time... This Epilogue is MUCH better than THE Epilogue. Your characters seemed so real. I am amazed when anyone does such a fine job as you have done. Thank you for the wonderful story!
hisnhers chapter 17 . 9/12/2016
Lovely ending. Surprise with Severus and Luna married... but lovely ending all the same.

hisnhers chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
I love Luna. Who dares to harm her! Thank you, Snape, for setting her to rights. I'm sure the author, kilara25, will see my message reaches you?

lol. Excellent fic kilara25. Enjoying it, even if the characters may decide to haunt you for what you put them through...

hisnhers chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
This chapter had me laughing quite loudly and reading the conversation between Dumbledore and Snape to my daughter. A nice laugh was had before a long hard day at work could begin. Thanks for that.

nevergreen chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
Brilliant :)
mickeymoose chapter 17 . 8/9/2016
Thanks for a great story! Loved it
Hopeful-z chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
It was beautiful. 'Wipes eye'

You have a great talent for dramatization.
And I wish I had your way with words, some of your sentences were so profound and thought provoking that I would stop reading for a moment to ponder them more deeply.

Keep up the good work
Hopeful-z chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
Wow
Hopeful-z chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
I always wanted to read a story with good and believable interaction between Severus and Luna Lovegood.
Nicely done
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
Amazing ending :') loved your story!
MollysSister chapter 17 . 7/4/2016
This was an amazing read. Thank you
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2016
Amazing! You did the snape x luna pairing so well ! i'm off to read more snape x luna! You are a brilliant author and this has been a pleasure to read!
1,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »