Reviews for The Poor of God
Visitkarte chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
This is absolutely beautiful, sad, optimistic, life affirming and fascinating story. JKR would be proud of you.
jan2006 chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
I don't leave reviews normally, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this story. It was amazingly well-written, and pulled me in from the minute I started it. Thanks so much for writing it!
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed your version :)
bluebunny28 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I must say that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. I love it! The characters are spot on and you have taken a very well used plot (abused harry) and turned it into something brilliant and moving. I must say thank you for sharing this with us. :)
SlightlyNutty chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
I love searching for good fanfiction when I'm supposed to be doing my homework, and this is by far the greatest thing I have ever read! The story made me laugh at all the times I knew for a fact I shouldn't, for once I've found a fanfiction that has proper grammer, and you didn't kill Snape! I always loved Snape, he was awesome, and you gave him a family and everything! This is officially the stuff of dreams.
Mr.Bookworm85 chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
And this is how it should have ended!

'Nuff said.
jalapeno bagels chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
This is my second time reading this and I'm having trouble keeping my sobbing sounds quiet while my roommate sleeps. You have wrought a great work.
NYCUtopia chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Brilliant. Masterful. Fulfilling.
I am terribly lazy with reviews, but I assurr you, if you insisted (!), I could give you twenty good reasons why.
NYCUtopia chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Wow.
darkdranzer chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Read the prequel then this in one go. And it's all sorts of awesome. Really really nicely done. I love how you dealt with the issue of Harry's abuse at the hands of his relatives. And the slight changes to the last book. Although I still cant see Snape marrying Luna but it works here.
Hariti12 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I get all sentimental when I come across stories like this. You're a magnificent writer. Thank you for sharing this well-crafted piece of creativity with us. I can't thank you enough.
Selande chapter 17 . 11/15/2013
Excellent story (both!). I truly enjoyed the twist, and still keeping it with the major events. I always wished Snape and Harry had managed to overlook their differences and just... talk about things. This was a wonderful story and your rendition was extremely enjoyable.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
Amazing story. Really incredible in nearly every way (I loathed old, fatherly Snape pairing off with a girl young enough to be his daughter-very Roman Polanski-ish, ugh. It almost ruined the story for me). THAT said, I do adore the rest of it. You're a terrific writer. The scene with the dreams-I was literally clenched up, reading through that, horrifying. This one rambles a bit more than The Guiltless (a pretty much flawless story) but it's just as good (except for creepy, x-generational pairing), just n a different way. LOVED the scene in the Potions classroom, and I immediately got just why Harry couldn't remember "it's all an act." Oh, to the reviewer who said this epilogue was better than JKR's-nah. This was great too-but nothing is better than the original.
ButterflyMane chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
This story was so brilliantly and wonderfully told. I loved reading it. The way the story was woven through your clear, elegant writing was truly magnificent. I adored the way you developed Harry and Snape's relationship, how you portrayed the devastating vulnerability of them both. The tender moments between them were emotional and beautifully done, and in keeping with their characters.

Your portrayal of Dumbledore was excellent and your writing ability allowed me to get sucked in to the story- it was real, believable, and wonderfully executed.

Thanks for sharing your talent!

I hope to read more from you xx
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »