Reviews for The Poor of God
crashofthebyzantium chapter 17 . 4/17/2016
This is te most beautiful ending I have read in a long time, I want to thank you for writing this, and finishing this

I read this while listening to classical radio, and the combination has successfully distracted me from my homework for a couple of hours now, and I don't regret it. Beutiful writing deserves to be read and cherished, thank you
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 4/11/2016
That was Beautiful!
Magesa chapter 17 . 4/9/2016
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Everything I said in my review of Guiltless applies here as well. I love Luna's characterization, and I love-love-love how you've drawn Snape. Also the way you present the point of view of each character. And the way you really highlight, in a credible and non-saccharine way, the love-conquers-all theme of the books, and the remarkable integrity and compassion Harry possesses despite everything.
ColourPages chapter 17 . 4/2/2016
Lovely ending
mackiechandler chapter 17 . 3/23/2016
I have read a lot of fan fiction, some bad, much pretty imaginative, some I stopped in the first few paragraphs in self defense. This has to be some of the best fiction I have ever read. It is classic, it is deep, it made me cry, and it incredibly well written. I don't know if you still write, but I hope you do. You have a great gift. Thank you for an incredible read.
StarryEyedSoul chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Oh my god... I was proud of getting through the dreams of Lily without crying but now, with Luna and Daddy Snape and the TARDIS shoutout... My heart feels like it's breaking. Such a beautiful story, loved the first in the series, too.
Lioness1988 chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
Beautifully written. I enjoyed the changes you made and think it blends well with the original. I prefer your alterations. I did not miss Ginny and other key characters in this companion piece. Thank you for sharing your work.
Phyllidia chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
misherukuro chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing. ~,~
Phyllidia chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
Can we give Vernon a dose of the dream potion. And leave him alone in a room to deal with. Okay not alone. We could leave a dementor to keep him company.
Phyllidia chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
I adore Luna and you have made me adore her even more. I'm glad she's gotten some quality dad time. Amused by the nod to Dr Who.
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 17 . 2/5/2016
Sigh. Beautiful. Delicious feels. Every time Snape hugged or held Harry, I went all melty and soft inside.
Everything I wrote in my review for the prequel 'The Guiltless' - same applies. Snape stiffly in-character to perfection? Check. Realistic, defensive, abused Harry? Check. Feels and feels and even more feels? Check.
AND the added bonus of my favourite character ever, Luna? Honestly, I wish I could give you house points! Where were you Sorted?
Highly recommended, if anyone is looking for a recommendation. But read 'The Guiltless' first.
Thank you for a lovely experience. :)
SkyeMoor chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
"That doesn't sound like fun"
*snickers* it's rather a lot more fun when you aren't actually in trouble. And when you're a sneaky slytherin who can award himself cleverness points for pulling off a good jest.
Knitchick chapter 17 . 1/2/2016
That was an amazing story! Thank you for sharing!
a chapter 17 . 1/2/2016
i... have no words. i started this to read some shameless hurt/comfort and now im emotionally compromised... your growth as a writer is incredible to read through this (you were always good but you've gotten better). i know it's been years, many years, and most everyone has abandoned ffn for ao3, but i want you to know how beautiful this is.
1,344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »