Reviews for The Poor of God
wanderingsinthoughtspace chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Really enjoyed reading - thanks for writing :)
lw117149 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
well done, I loved this and the prequil you know what i mean.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
thank you for one of the best harry potter fanfictions i've ever read!
bookworm231 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
You got a smile amongst the tears with the "It's bigger on the inside" comment. There is always the opportunity to quote Doctor Who
d1x1lady chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
Wow! I love your story. Such a wonderful message and you stayed remarkably true to the characters. Absolutely love your writing and can't wait to read more of it.
pathgirl chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Wow, that was amazing.
purrbaby101 chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
This has been in my "to read" pile for awhile, and I finally got around to it. Wow! I loved the progression of Snape's character throughout, until he finally realized that he is allowed to have a heart in this cruel world. His protectiveness of Harry and Luna is strong yet subtle. Honestly, I have to admit, the ending/epilogue shocked me a bit. I'm sorry, but the way you were writing up until the last chapter suggested a Harry/Luna (love) pairing and Snape/Luna father/daughter relationship to me. It never really indicated much towards Harry/Ginny and Snape/Luna as pairings. But hey, it's your story, so you can do whatever you want with it. I'm still favoriting it because I really loved the character development of Snape as well as Harry. Nice work! :)
harrypotterspirit chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
The epilogue tied the ends up nicely, bringing in Draco's child and the motorcycle. But , best of all you tied Love into the story which explains how true DD's prediction came true. Well done.
moodysavage chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
oh wow... I just adored this story. From start to finish it was an amazing story. The characterization was so true to the characters and I loved how Luna was woven into the story so naturally. This story is absolutely perfect.
Robert E. Lee chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
What a great story! I love your characterization of everyone. I feel like it was very believable and close to canon, while still developed uniquely. Wonderful job!
dragondolphin1990 chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
This is a wonderful story,
and it has a better epilogue than Deathly Hallows.
Saint Snape chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Loved the story. You totally floored me pairing Severus with Luna. I kind of thought he'd adopt her. I'm happy he lived in the end. I hated the ending of DH.
ichiruzuka chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Do the Headmasters have a way to control mails? Somehow I think the mail's timing is too perfect.
PersonifyThis chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
This is a beautiful well written, well thought out story. I almost like the entire thing more than cannon... I definitely like your "years later" epilogue more than cannon :D You have a fantastic way with words. The images you invoke are wondrously beautiful!
thE eKLeKtiK avrge JoE chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
I just finished Guiltless and The Poor of God and I can't stop crying. Reading the end of that story was something akin to finishing the end of Deathly Hallows for the first time, again, and realizing there is no more.
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »