Reviews for The Poor of God
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
I really like your Luna. It's so nice when people understands that she could be smart and have wisdom without all the academic knowledgment look. I really like this wiser than her age Luna that is a bit too lonely for comfort. I hope your muses keep providing and I'll waiting for more good chapters.
trekker2002 chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
This story just get's better and better. Luna got far too little exposure in Canon you have captured her so well. I just can't wait for the next chapter.
fattoad chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Good chapter!
mildetryth chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
They're all so DARLINGS! I love them all!
Alpine Angler chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
Thank you for yet another wonderfully written chapter! I love the insights these dreams give us/Snape into Harry's subconsciousness. Very touching - with what seems a lot of psychological acuity. Really enjoying Snapes responses and his changes in perception - (like being able to see more of Lilly in Harry's face, etc.) Good to see Harry's selflessness and Gryffindor qualities shining through even in dreams. Your Snape is so wonderfully human and affected here. Appreciate all the subtle details you add such as the placements of the letters in the textbook etc. Really looking forward to what Luna will bring. *Rubs hands together* Please hurry with Chapter 6!
spacemonkey1129 chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Oh what a bitter-sweet fic! Why do I get the feeling that Snape& Harry will become so bonded to each other that (in a NON-slashy way )that Sev won't let Harry go back to the Durslleys'? I'm glad to see Luna in this fic !I like her!She's a litlle strange(alright she's VERY strange,but then again most of us have something that is strange about us LOL )but at the same time I find her VERY intersting!
cutie-tiger chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Good chapter.
Leelai Mouse chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
You must update soon! I started reading the first story this morning and finished it only to start this one this afternoon. The story is very good and I'm quite interested to find out where you are going with it. Another thing that has stood out is there is no Ginny.. as a fan of the series that doesn't particularly like Ginny, I wonder if you are intending to even put her in the story. Either way I like the Harry and Luna interaction more. Luna has always been a character that has deserved more play time in the books and has always captivated me. I hope to see much more of her in the future of this work.
Kyla Mizuki chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Yay! _ I love it! Totally and completely love it, lol. I can't wait until the next chapter! Poor Harry... all he's going through...

I almost got confused reading about when the potion kicks in. Harry would be talking to someone and then say someone else's name or something, so some of it I had to go back and reread it, but you did a great job with it! I don't think I could write that that well, haha. xD Anyways, I really love it! xD
Mallie chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Oh man, I am seriously loving this story. I read 'Guiltless' earlier and loved it so when I saw that there was a sequel I HAD to read it immediately!

Poor Harry's getting completely crapped on here. Bad enough that he had to put up wth Vernon's abuse, but just when he thinks things are getting better he gets Vernon's letter, has to deal with 'the incident' in Potion's class (and thinks Snape was lying and DOES actually hate him), but now he has to live his dreams (or think he is anyway)?

I'm glad Snape's there for him, and I'm especially glad that Luna's there to help. For Severus' sake as much as Harry's.

Anyway, PLEASE ypdate this soon! I'm on tenterhooks!
rianifitria chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
The dream sequel is odd, but not together unpleasant to read. I will look forward for the next chapter.
Plumbum chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Thank you for such a treat! Great chapter.
Mikee chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
EXCELLENT chapter.!

Loved Sev's responses to Harry's nightmares. I also loved how short each 'episod' of the nightmares are - especially since dreams so often seem to flit from one thing to another.

I am looking forward to a few things as I read your story. I'm looking forward to seeing the interaction between Harry and Albus, as well as Harry and Luna and Poppy.

I am also looking forward to seeing what you do about Vernon and hopefully Petunia and Dudley, too.

Thank you.
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
That was great!
NadaZilch chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
I think you do very well in addressing Harry's past and his psyche. Also, the evolution of Snape is coming along nicely. I also appreciate the involvement of Luna-who, although sometimes perceptive, still comes across as too dotty in the books, at least the last one. Write on and have fun!
1,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »