Reviews for The Poor of God
Writer Worrall chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Wow. That WAS a quick update. (well, from the time I read it...) I wish I could say I was apeased, but now I think I want to know what happens next even more than I did last time...

So hop to it.
cutecess chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
I'm quite lucky i saw this - i got an email alert from the guiltless, but your new chapter never turned up. i guessed it was a sequel as tg was finished
milkmoth chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
This really is sweet. :) You keep their relationship nice without getting to OOC and sappy - Snape still has a more than a touch of snideness in his correspondances.
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Hm, sounds like Friday's class is going to be very interesting, to say the least! I look forward to it. Great chapter!
hug-me chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
wow what a really clever idea! i loved this last letter from Snape even though i don't know what it means! It makes me want to read more and find out! please update soon!
loveseverussnape chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
great chapter. can't wait to read more. keep up the great work.
tag.0 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Oh, this is *good*! Definitely a worthy sequel to "The Guiltless" - *very* definitely. Quite enjoyable - particularly Snape's description of Vernon Dursley's reaction. *snicker*

I look forward, as always, to more.
Hypnobarb chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Just as you intended, you have piqued my curiosity. I shall anxiously await the incident to end all incidents.
MysticSong1978 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Quite entertaining. I do so like the correspondence!
tishtosh chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
oh you have to wrirte about this new incident thats going to take place. im so looking forward to it.
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Nice one.
LunaSphere chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
enjoyed.
fhippogriff chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
I'm enjoying the story. Interesting that Snape would have recommended Luna, too. And I loved the line about his birthday being in January. Great line.
Grym chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
This continues to be brilliant. I am, I fear, running out of adjectives to describe my enjoyment - so I'll simply confine myself to saying that this second chapter was equal to all expectations - warmly humorous, with sharp dark edges beneath, and your usual flawless characterization and voice. ""You do realize that my birthday is not until January," made me laugh aloud, even as I realized how complex this statement is, as old!Snape and new!Snape try to find a safe balance of personality. :)

The last letter - o. Definitely eager for the next chapter!
Zollercoaster chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
I like how the letters keep getting shorter and shorter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
1,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »