Reviews for The Poor of God
Ealasaida chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
I am absolutely and thoroghly enjoying this story! You really have made a terrifying predicament a very interesting read! Keep it up!
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
OMG! what an ending! ACK! cliffie!

m! MORE!
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
You are the epitome of cliffhanger evil. I have hardly any idea how to even begin SPECULATING what will happen next! Curses! Update soon? *wants to cry*
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
I rather enjoyed that letter exchange at the end. *grin* Lovely chapter.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Snape, Luna, and Harry are all awesome. I'd love to hex every single person who laughed at Luna just now.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Excellent
eskaybe1 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Wow, what a place to abandon a reader! You've gotten me all caught up with the characters and the plot and then I have to wait until you can write more about the perfect aquamarine potion!

Thanks! (I wish I had more like this.)

Eskaybe
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Great chapter, but what an EVIL cliffhanger! Please update again soon, or I think I'll explode!
Snapesthe1 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Wow! I've always had trouble logging in to get an account. Chapter 3 of your story made me try again (after 2 years of not being able to get back on)! I cannot stand that cliffhanger! I squealed out loud and earned myself quite the look. Your writing is so realistic. I was simply spellbound!
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Awesome!
Tricota chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
OMG! this just gets better and better!
shadowsfriend chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
great chapter, very well written,need alerts now, to know it firsthand, if you updated, cant wait what happens next, thanks for writing.
kari2500 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Much to my delight, there is indeed a sequel!

But only 3 chapters! Three wonderful chapters that only served to intrigue my interest even more if that were possible. Now I'm nothing short of dying in anticipation. Maybe a bit too melodramatic yes, but the fact remains that I love your writing and would like nothing more than to read more of it.

The letter from the beginning of the story was hilarious, well, the first paragraph was. The revelation of intimate insecurities and slightly twisted psyche did not serve the purpose of amusement. But was entertaining nontheless. Harry however is taking Snape's act far too personally. I had hope that Snape's warning in the missive would enlight Harry as to Sanpe's current actions. But it is understandable that reflexes and habitual thought processed would overwhelm him before Snape's warning comes to mind. Which is really why Harry's reaction is rather unfortunate. I wish Harry wasn't so hurt by Snape's words. But you have defintely peaked my interest with that cliffie! I am all curiousity now! I am more than a little impatient to find out what effect the potion will have on Harry.

Which is why I ask you to update as soon as conveniently possible.

Ja ne~ (so long~)

~ Kari ~
whitehound chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Ouch - even though Snape's acting, there's some truth in his accusations, and in Harry's retort. And now they will both hallucinate?
whitehound chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
I have to say, the idea of somebody vivisecting a toad that was still conscious and reacting really freaked me out - I don't think even the Wizarding world is that callous.
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »