Reviews for The Poor of God
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
I love the way that you have Harry dreaming.

Like, his dreams make sense but at the same time they're like, all over the place - kind of like real dreams!

Haha.

So yeah.

And this chapter was long.

I liked that.

:D

Update soon please!
whitehound chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Luna of course will be unflappably competent and very calming for both of them, in her own odd way.

Very convincing dream sequences, and Snape's reactions to them.
Deco chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
It's getting scarier and scarier...
123claire123 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
brilliant - poor harry
LunaSphere chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
wow.
mildetryth chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Bloody horrible, his dreams. Poor boy. If you carry on like this, you'll have me cry! I'm glad he sent Luna. She's a sweetie. But it was really horrible, those dreams!
Samurai5725 chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Oh wow. I love this story! So.. gonna be slash? Maybe? (If you've already said/hinted somewhere about possible pairings... then sorry. I'ma stupid person.) But whether there is slash, het, or no pairings at all, I love this story. I can't wait till you update.
nomoreseverusharryslash chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
. . .Possible.

Once again, a superlatively written hurt-comfort fic. If only these two could have reached an understanding based upon common experiences in Canon!

Please do not dawdle with chapter 5!
Zuzanny chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Please write more soon.
cutie-tiger chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Very good story. Please update soon.
Miss Kryptonite chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
great story! i cant wait to see how this goes~
Alpine Angler chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Thank you for your stories! This and The Guiltless are wonderfully told. So many lovely lines in both. I especially liked Harry's internal dialog in this chapter. It seemed touching and significant that Snape put Harry into his own bed - and I don't mean that in any slashy way - Both of them are going to have such a grueling couple of days ahead of them. Oh the pathos - you really are a master of cliffhangers so I thank you for your timely updates. We await with baited breath.
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Rather intreresting set up.
LunaSphere chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
ah, i absolutely loved this chapter. i'm not for or against any pairing or characters, but i do fear that if you explicitly focus on some kind of romantic pairing, it would detract from the budding snape/harry mentoring relationship. i hope you continue in the same vein you already have, where all the peripheral characters are vital and well-developed but not as central as snape or harry.
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
LOVE this! Absolutely fantastic chapter! Some great character reactions, and I can't WAIT for more...especially the week of bed rest following...if that's with Snape too...
1,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »