Reviews for A Year of Celibacy
Gerren chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I love this story -

Please update, you haven't in a while. D: I love the plot.
inolover1345689 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
this fic is great update soon!
Simsim1705 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
i am seriously in love with this story x3 and i can't help but kinda hope that sasuke secretly likes ino... just to piss off bitchy sakura
InoxSasu1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
OMG! ur stori is realli gud can u plz update

n ya im aware of da fact dat im a hypocrite lol cuz i have like 4 more sotires 2 update, crap

straight back into depression
InuKeifer chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Wow!Great chapter!The restoraunt scenes were brilliant!For the future chapters though,could you add some more DeiIno moments please?Thanks for updating and please update soon!
fang shinobi chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
lol didn't know you had halo-halo there. thought it was a pinoy dessert lol

nice chappie pls update soon ( though it's somewhat cliche lol)
ukgirl1972 chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Wow, and I mean wow. The other chapters didn't grab my attention, but this one sure did. I want to know what happens, I can't wait until the next chapter, and it was written like a professional. Bravo.
Simsim1705 chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
I absolutley love this story. It has a very original plot, great humor, and defines Sakura in a way that makes me want to bitch slap her. In short: IT ROCKS! Hope you continue it soon! Sasuke oughta come crawling back to ino so she can reject him...
Jaded Delirium chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Love the food descriptions in this chapter. Sai OWNS :) You do a very good job of making him sound 'gay' but not gay at the same time.

Thanks for updating!
fang shinobi chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
lol so funny. lol never thought i'd like DeiIno. i'm more of an inosai so i was pretty surprised. nyways, love the angle with which you tell the story. so fun really.

nyways, though it may seem overly redundant, update soon, ne? good lucks
DieTonightLiveForever chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
That is so cute! D

I'm in love with this fic, just earlier liketwo days ago I was wondering when you'd update. _

Anyway, great chapter, keep it up~
Paperclip-Mentality chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Who needs plot in a chapter when there's tofu ice cream? XD

Loved the level of fluff in this chapter... nice light humor and all.

Can't wait for the next bit. :)
FrolickingToast chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Cue! I love all the Japanese words in it! Makes it more life-like and the tofu ice cream! YUMMY! I want some!
Jaded Delirium chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
That was cute! None of that first date awkwardness, they're very comfortable with each other. :) Love it! Thanks for updating!
FrolickingToast chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Awws! DeiIno! How cute! Such a good story I can't wait to see more!