Reviews for Cinderami
Star Josherson chapter 1 . 3/12
The first time I encountered this fic was a year after I joined FanFiction and now reading it once more on this current year, I feel a tad nostalgic. So much has happened since 2007 and I can't believe I'm still here reading an old story. To be honest, this story is what inspired a story I'm currently writing and for that I couldn't thank you enough. I don't know if you still write or not, but I just wanted to let you know that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awwwwwwwww, I was hoping for Zona. so the ending wasnt really to my taste...But the rest of it was good!
KEIMegumi chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Hello, this is late, but, your story is awesome. I like the way you presented it. Fun, relaxing and cute.
Who Knows chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
ok, now that was WAY beta than I expected
Butterfree chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I like how you didn't turn Nami into a helpless damsal in distress and Bon-Clay and Perona into complete heartless snobs in your story. You've definetly taken the story of Cinderella and twisted it around very nicely to fit the One-Piece style and characters.

Only thing is that Nami was slightly out of character in your story, though I understand since she isn't a pirate theif in your version.

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Aza Ali chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Very nice! I really enjoy reading this story.
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Nami slapping her hands on the table, just like "a certain lawyer..." Could you say who you're referring to, please? ?_?

All in all, job well done! This story was incredible!

As for anime mixed with fairy tales...how about Bleach mixed with Sleeping Beauty? Or maybe Hellsing mixed with Little Red Riding Hood? :-P
Mojo817 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw... cute.

sequel!

It would be easier to read if you broke it down into chappies.

What next? Beauty and the beast? The little mermaid(snickers evily)?
bloodbrothers13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
aww i was really rooting for some zoro/nami fluff. sad. but it was a great story so i forgive you
PeacemakingUnderdog chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Whoa! Can't believe Nami would clean up for two evil chicks..
MarimoLurv chapter 1 . 8/25/2007