Reviews for Innocence
momo chapter 49 . 7/14/2012
please update this stor e
Leelan Jacobs chapter 49 . 9/8/2010
oh do not leave this story hanging like that please. That's just heart breaking. Poor John...and what about Becca? Will we ever know?
Texascutie75103 chapter 46 . 5/27/2010
I honestly tried to make it through the whole story but I just couldn't read any more. Why is it that the guys were always the ones having to apologize? From what I read, the girls were messing up WAY more often then the guys were. The girls were constantly being judgemental and rediculously immature and yet the guys were always the ones having to apologize and put things back together. I'm sorry but, by this point, I don't want any of the couples to be together. A happy ending just doesn't make sense anymore. Sorry.
angelicacena1621 chapter 49 . 4/14/2010
This was a really good story great job. I do not like reachel lol she ruins taby and john relationship. But anyways great job on the story I hope Rebecca and randy end up together. They need to be happy after everything they have been through anyways great job.
angelicacena1621 chapter 28 . 4/12/2010
i read this much so far and i love it i love how john and randy joke around with each other that part just cracks me up how they are. and i love how randy and john are romantic when they are romantic to the girls and i love what randy siad that rebecca was in his heart that was so cute and john brothers picking on john was pretty funny i can't wait to read the rest. great job so far
Melanie chapter 43 . 2/21/2010
this story is freaking amazing! I LOVE IT!
CarrieChaCha chapter 49 . 1/10/2010
oh, wow I was screaming at my cpu, lol
ashleyorton chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
hey good chapter i loved it
DragonsSexyMistress chapter 49 . 7/28/2009
Oh wow. I love this story.
RKOxLOVESxME chapter 49 . 3/19/2009
lmao ur so cute! i loved it and cant believe its over already! cant wait for part two! it should be interesting to see how this plays out :) hehe i noticed im first on the thank you's :D:D:D i feel special!
Rhodes Princess chapter 49 . 3/18/2009
ahh no things were just good between them and stupid reachel comes :( lol anyways i think you shouw make a sequal!
Heartsyou54 chapter 49 . 3/17/2009
Oh my god, I cant believe it ended! Great Job on it! I loved it SO much! Cant wait to read the sequel! ]
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 49 . 3/17/2009
you are a horrible person for ending a story like that!

yoou best be making a sequal...we still need becca to come out of the coma thingy and taby to get her memory back!
CapriceCC chapter 49 . 3/17/2009
I must say that was very mean to end it there.I want to know what happens . That Rachael need to be in the looney bin.. Love the story . UPDATE SOON...
dystopie chapter 49 . 3/17/2009
OMG! I never expected that, AH!

And YESH, please a sequel!

That sucks, Rachael is always ruining everything.

Can't wait for more!