Reviews for Change
kirara the great chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
long ago you sent me the list of all the transformers stories in order of how they should be read im finally starting them
nikfick chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
So happy that you have continued to write! I was reading your Sentinal Arc and Fire and Ice fanfics when you were first writing them! I was really sad in 2004 when you posted that you were not going to have more stories. I am excited to read your stories that are new to me! Guess I won't be getting anything done for a LONG time! Thanks so much!
purrfus chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
358 stories. I ended up going to your lj and then your site in an effort to find an easier way to tell which stories were linked and in what order. On the other hand committing here seems easier so...

Do you think that Decepticons call themselves something else in their secret clubhouse? If not Barricade is / was extra stupid to expect Megatron to keep his word. The term decepticon sort of says it all.
ChaosGarden chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
So amazing! I'm working my way through all your transformer fics and I must say they are wonderful :)
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I half-expected a "Moron!" after Jazz' 'wanna race?'
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
nice
staidwaters chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love this series so much. I read it at your webpage before, so I'm not going to go through and favorite every story, but believe me, the emotion is there. You are an incrediable writer and have created a wonderful universe. (even if my lack of Ironman knowledge left me a bit lost occasionally since there were occasions where knowledge of his personality and history was assumed. That was the only problem I had anywhere though.) Overall, it was just astounding. I love the detail you put into all the interpersonal relationships.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Weird yet sweet.
TheSchubita chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
hey. I really liked this one. It was very cute to read. Right now, I'm digging through your stories. Heh, I really like them. Hope you won't be mad if I do not review every piece...

luvz, Schubita
shbumi chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I really liked your story and you're very good at writing in English.

On that note, there were a few grammar mistakes I caught and I hope you don't mind if I correct them.

In the second sentence, you wrote "were based on believes and myths" You needed the word "beliefs" instead of "believes." "Belief" is a noun while "believe" is a verb.

Then, about half way through, Barricade said "Not as surprised I am that you came." You need to add the word "as" after "surprised." So, "Not as surprised as I am that you came."
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Good story and I like the pairing
oddstick chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
A very nice and heartwarming holiday fic. I love this pairing and am very glad you wrote it!
Felinafullstop chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I absolutely love this one..don't know why it struck a chord in me.
VioletCheckers chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
i love that story im actually writing somthing close to that.

i love how you showed barricade had a soft side.

you wouldnt have guessed just looking at him.
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Wow, my two fave character comin' together. More on the pairing, please?