Reviews for People Lie
Bearmauls chapter 34 . 2/20
Really really sad this story seems to be dead. I think I laughed more times reading this than all the other Naruto fanfic I've read combined. Brilliant comedic timing, a really unique take on all the characters and a world just different enough to make me want more. Certainly worth the read, even in an unfinished state.
Archontruth chapter 10 . 2/12
This story started off really strong, but right here's where you lost me. You skipped forward over waaaaaay too much, and put me in the situation of being confused and not really caring enough to try and figure out what all happened.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
Confused
pikachucat chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
awesome more please
thehereandnow33 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
This was good, until you started writing in Sasukes POV, ITS reallyyyy annoying
sendicard chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
The ending, pigeon, explosion, date~

Lost, my, shit.
storyshoes chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
I really hate how hinata is such a mindless sub at this point in the story.
reddoggie chapter 34 . 10/9/2016
I just wanted to say my thanks because this is a super friggen amazing fic! I love this fic so much, I read this a while ago, but found it again after searching some more and am so glad I found it. Its not finished, but the extensive world you created is awe inspiring.
tholt1982 chapter 30 . 9/19/2016
Very nice
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
Still loving every chapter. You just know the characters so well. I'm a big fan of Naruto, Hinata and Ibiki at the moment.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Congrats on the way you did the first scene with Hinata. It was properly awkward and cringeworthy. Loved every minute of it.
2,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »