Reviews for People Lie
falsepermanence chapter 10 . 7/16
this chapter is really damn confusing, so out of nowhere and i have no idea what's going on. is midori sakura? wtf.
A chapter 7 . 7/15
Your Naruto is like early version of Voldemort or Sith Lord or damn fine comic villain. It’s so weird. 0.0 Hinata is his little minion instead of a friend. She does not perceive herself as his equal and he treats her as an asset. It kind of breaks my hearth.
PastelMuffins chapter 8 . 7/5
Wow this chapter was amazing. I feel like I just got smacked by reality then beaten into the ground.
Sam chapter 34 . 6/21
this has been a amazing reading experience, your humour is so like mine and i laughed countless types, so it was a punch in the gut when i saw when you last updated. you have a lot of talent- ignore the haters they're assholes. update and finish this story because im not alone in wanting to see this fic finished. until then i have my fingers crossed you will
ThePirateQueen367 chapter 17 . 4/6
Bro all I saw when Lee gave him the finger was the meme where a bunch guys jumped and said "OOOHH!" like dead ass that's all I saw and then I was just so proud like ohmigod my baby's growin up though I'm kind of sad that Lee and Naruto aren't friends in this but even so I'm proud that he stood up for himself while I love Naruto he was being an asshole
ThePirateQueen367 chapter 16 . 4/6
Why did they do that to Lee he didn't deserve that
well ultra disappointed after chap 11 ... this was the last chap i could tolerate after 11 ... i mean seriously man you had such a good things going for you but you just ruined it by the off-handed humor which DEFINITELY did not fit well and the character development suddenly took a turn for the worst and everything ultimately came down to predictable tropes ... i mean seriously man this was unique ... you could have made it better ..well more than better and one of the best fanfictions of naruto out there but instead you made it well ... shit...well not shit it still is bearable but you just ruined it's vast potential and that really really disappointed me ... ( i really enjoyed the first 10 chapters thank you for that )
Calypto chapter 10 . 1/7
the chapters till they practiced water walking were awesome. i dunno what the fuck is being going on since that. i wish u followed a linear sequence of events instead of jumping around. it breaks flow of things every time u switch. anyways all the best but its not for me.
Omenglotzer chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
Wow man you have one of THE best story telling technique I have ever read!
You really kept me on my toes, wondering what will happen next, simultaneousley hoping that Naruto has preplanned everything.
The whole Hinate is his devotee theme was also unique and beautiful.

However I have to drop here. Man this got out of control way to fast and I have to admit that it goes heavily against my taste.
I'm sorry but after this chapter I'm just depressed.

You have a lot of following so keep up the work!
Mike chapter 21 . 12/1/2017
Though the initial idea was interesting, out-of-setting humor such as facebook jokes clashes too much.
I think I am dropping it. :(
NightWithMoon chapter 13 . 11/27/2017
this chapter was very crack-ish... but it had me in stitches.
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
Chapters 1,2,3 were the best but the rest utter disappointment. Change it.
jon reeve chapter 34 . 11/23/2017
/Cliffhanger chappie? Cliffhanger chappie. You terrible liar! XD

Well, if you ever return, we'll be waiting.
jon reeve chapter 33 . 11/23/2017
"I believe in you, Naruto," she said seriously.

/XD

"Bring it," he hissed, and the struggle began.

/XD. That's funneh.
jon reeve chapter 28 . 11/23/2017
"Chouji was eating the loudest snack food in existence while remaining completely and utterly silent."

/That was cool. I like when writers find ways to make everyone plausibly awesome. If one character can act weak or foolish, it stands to reason other characters could do the same thing. Especially in a ninja village.
2,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »