Reviews for People Lie
awesome more please
thehereandnow33 chapter 4 . 11/28
This was good, until you started writing in Sasukes POV, ITS reallyyyy annoying
sendicard chapter 13 . 11/7
The ending, pigeon, explosion, date~

Lost, my, shit.
storyshoes chapter 4 . 10/13
I really hate how hinata is such a mindless sub at this point in the story.
reddoggie chapter 34 . 10/9
I just wanted to say my thanks because this is a super friggen amazing fic! I love this fic so much, I read this a while ago, but found it again after searching some more and am so glad I found it. Its not finished, but the extensive world you created is awe inspiring.
tholt1982 chapter 30 . 9/19
kabs9000 chapter 8 . 9/11
Very nice
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 9/11
Love it
Still loving every chapter. You just know the characters so well. I'm a big fan of Naruto, Hinata and Ibiki at the moment.
Congrats on the way you did the first scene with Hinata. It was properly awkward and cringeworthy. Loved every minute of it.
drag chapter 7 . 8/3
very confusn n diszppointin fic sorry but ur fic sucks bad
What's up with the random clthulu mithos interjection. Is it relevant to the story or a one time thing.
apolausta chapter 34 . 7/8
I know it's been six years since you've updated this story, so I'm not even sure if you'll get to read this. But if you do, I just wanted to say thank you for writing and sharing this. This story was and is amazing, and I really enjoyed reading it! Of course I'd love for it to be continued, but almost 300k words is a lot to ask from anyone, and more than enough. So all my kudos, and thank you again!
2,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »