Reviews for People Lie
well ultra disappointed after chap 11 ... this was the last chap i could tolerate after 11 ... i mean seriously man you had such a good things going for you but you just ruined it by the off-handed humor which DEFINITELY did not fit well and the character development suddenly took a turn for the worst and everything ultimately came down to predictable tropes ... i mean seriously man this was unique ... you could have made it better ..well more than better and one of the best fanfictions of naruto out there but instead you made it well ... shit...well not shit it still is bearable but you just ruined it's vast potential and that really really disappointed me ... ( i really enjoyed the first 10 chapters thank you for that )
Calypto chapter 10 . 1/7
the chapters till they practiced water walking were awesome. i dunno what the fuck is being going on since that. i wish u followed a linear sequence of events instead of jumping around. it breaks flow of things every time u switch. anyways all the best but its not for me.
Omenglotzer chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
Wow man you have one of THE best story telling technique I have ever read!
You really kept me on my toes, wondering what will happen next, simultaneousley hoping that Naruto has preplanned everything.
The whole Hinate is his devotee theme was also unique and beautiful.

However I have to drop here. Man this got out of control way to fast and I have to admit that it goes heavily against my taste.
I'm sorry but after this chapter I'm just depressed.

You have a lot of following so keep up the work!
Mike chapter 21 . 12/1/2017
Though the initial idea was interesting, out-of-setting humor such as facebook jokes clashes too much.
I think I am dropping it. :(
NightWithMoon chapter 13 . 11/27/2017
this chapter was very crack-ish... but it had me in stitches.
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
Chapters 1,2,3 were the best but the rest utter disappointment. Change it.
jon reeve chapter 34 . 11/23/2017
/Cliffhanger chappie? Cliffhanger chappie. You terrible liar! XD

Well, if you ever return, we'll be waiting.
jon reeve chapter 33 . 11/23/2017
"I believe in you, Naruto," she said seriously.

"Bring it," he hissed, and the struggle began.

/XD. That's funneh.
jon reeve chapter 28 . 11/23/2017
"Chouji was eating the loudest snack food in existence while remaining completely and utterly silent."

/That was cool. I like when writers find ways to make everyone plausibly awesome. If one character can act weak or foolish, it stands to reason other characters could do the same thing. Especially in a ninja village.
jon reeve chapter 25 . 11/23/2017
"I knew there was a reason we oppress the branch house," she muttered.

/You giver her the best lines. They're so funny in context.

/BTW, i read a review that said there were only three funny moments as of last chapter, so this story shouldn't be listed as humor. Obviously they have issues of either humor or blindness.

"The teams would either learn to work together, or he'd have to get youthful on their asses."

jon reeve chapter 24 . 11/23/2017
She nodded. "Two of them raised eyebrows and Grandfather sat up straighter."

"Daaaamn," Naruto said appreciatively.

"You have got to be exaggerating," Sasuke said in a deadpan tone, mentally shaking his head at the Hyuga.

"Then you broke the stone column-"

"It was ugly, too!"

"I don't want to die a virgin!"

Jiraiya snorted and glanced down at her. "It's good to have goals. I don't want to die a pedophile."

jon reeve chapter 22 . 11/22/2017
The current Mizukage simply started referring to himself as the Mizukage. No one outside of Mist argued, and all the people inside Mist who argued died.

/This tickled me. I really like some of your world-building.

"He's the freaking God of Shinobi."

/Yeah, I dislike when he gets Worfed.
jon reeve chapter 21 . 11/21/2017
Naruto shook his head. "Nah, for saying I'm your best friend."

/See? Authentic Naruto. Fundamentally the same guy.
jon reeve chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
"If violence doesn't solve your problems, you didn't use enough," Hinata said quietly.

/I love the quotes you have Hinata use. Not sure anything could beat "Konoha will burn," though.
jon reeve chapter 16 . 11/20/2017