Reviews for People Lie
Schlepian chapter 16 . 4/25
This chapter is great and funny. Which is so unlike the tone of the rest of the story, that it doesn't seem to belong.
Vestra16 chapter 2 . 2/3
I'm late aren't I?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
i wish i could write like this
demon87 chapter 34 . 12/24/2020
very super
rebecccaaahun chapter 4 . 11/26/2020
the guy put potassium nitrate in the rice... LMAO
Spidersauce chapter 6 . 10/20/2020
I feel Naruto's fight with Sasuke was purely the author showing how much he likes Sasuke while shitting on Naruto . . . You had him play it so fucking poorly . . .
He has Naruto's measure? No, you just decided this chapter to make Naruto a little bitch out of nowhere, and that Sasuke is the most badass to ever badass.
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 10/20/2020
Apologizing for not learning in minutes what others take two or three days to learn? The fuck
Spidersauce chapter 3 . 10/20/2020
Very disappointed that you made Naruto a veritable retard. He's so unintelligent it boggles the mind. A very inconsistent character too. This story was at least decent before you bent over backwards to re-enact the canon scene . . .
Leroythefreak chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
Man thus a whole ass mind five broo
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2020
Man you are a sick sick sicko, i dont think i can take this much mind fuck bulshit. I dont know whats your view on sexuality and personality but it sure disturbs me, and not just that the torture and very awful character development of naruto is such a let down.
Besides narko/sasuke thing makes me puke all over my screen. Bitch you are one crazy fucker.
Jose Ivan chapter 3 . 9/21/2020
creas un Naruto inteligente y desconfiado solo para que caiga en la trampa al final como autor eres una mierda
Papaleta chapter 34 . 9/18/2020
I just read this story from the beginning in three days, I had to take a break after the Clients lie arc. It was truly an experience and now I feel very conflicted because, yes... I would be happy as hell if the author continue writing this plot but, it would imply to re-writing it from the very beginning too, and I think it is just perfect the way it is...

C'mon it's been ten years and counting of course things will change, a lot more experience and stuff. I think I'm just rambling here hahaha probably nobody will read my review
ramsesjames05 chapter 34 . 9/13/2020
...
Lily chapter 34 . 9/1/2020
Wow.

It was such a good read I'm genuinely sad that there isn't more of it, just when Gaara appears !
Lily chapter 26 . 8/31/2020
I maaaay came here ten years late but... I wanted to read the lemon anyways :(

srsly where can I find it?
2,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »