Reviews for People Lie
Velocityshade chapter 34 . 9/15/2014
Still totally dead/dreaming, unfortunately, but I reread anyway!
hughfj08 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
How could you have ceased writing this greatness at such a point of interest.
Truly you are a master of mental torture!

Having only recently found this fic, it took me a mere day to devour it in its entirety. Unfortunately, due to a misread on my part I thought the fic was still active, and not 4 years dead.
However, now that I have realised my error in reading something so enjoyable that is not complete, or still in the works, I would beseech that you dust off that keyboard and return to the fic.

Do not leave me and you thousands of other readers in the lurch like this.
Bow to the will of the masses.
BOW!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
I always get suspicious when I see a lot of "I'm sorry, I promise I do actually care about this story" in the AN because it usually means that the story will be dropped in a few chapters :'(
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
...That fight was so dam lackluster.
Yoholic chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Wow this is beautiful. This has become one of my most favorite stories ever.
Little Black Bat chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Just started the second chapter. So far it's very interesting and so weird. I don't know who this Naruto is, but what you're doing with the character is surprisingly believable. I guess I'm just going to keep reading until something about this story freaks me out. You seem like the kind of writer to pull something umexpected and insane. Good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Losing on purpose is always interesting.
misteryman526 chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Awww! I'm gonna miss Lamarr (unless he pulled of some cool genjutsu to fake his death?)
Yoholic chapter 31 . 6/17/2014
Im really loving the whole lovecraft /naruto fusion thing.
onlytoask chapter 34 . 5/2/2014
Great story. It's disappointing that you abandoned it though.
Fate is funny chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
I'm sure you've heard this before, but it is damn ironic how the manga has Naruto sharing his power with everyone. Well in a much more light hearted and less lovecraftian manner than what is seen in your fanfic. Ironic how? Well I'd never suspect that you'd be sort of predicting the manga all those years ago.
ARandomGuy24 chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
What the fuck just happened? What the fuck happened on that mission? What the fuck happened in this chapter? And what the fuck happened to Kakashi?
LoganAlexander chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Hahahaaa ...nvm im stopping...seriously I cant read this bullshit...hahahaha...a failed liar...getting tricked and beaten chapter after chapter...oh and btw I know naruto is letting himself lose but still...figured out why you stopped writing...
LoganAlexander chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
You started out ok but this chapter is the biggest pile of bs ive ever read...what a fucking waste
onlytoask chapter 26 . 4/20/2014