Reviews for People Lie
Annoying Little Twit chapter 18 . 10/8/2012
I normally don't review in the middle of a story, I wait until the end to share my enthusiasm. But I had to comment that this chapter really turned me on. Thought I'd share that disturbing tidbit. Good work!

ALT
Patcher chapter 34 . 9/29/2012
Woah. The mind-fuckery completely blew my mind apart. I almost gave up at about chapter 24 or so, but the way Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke work together and stick up for each other kept me here. ...well, maybe the insults and humor had a large part as well. That said, the characters and plot development were also brilliant and interactions were so full of meaning my brain hurts trying to interpret them. All in all, a refreshing experience I would not care too repeat, but was too good for me to stop at all. Brilliant, brilliant work.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 34 . 9/21/2012
Very nice story so far, as I've read.
I just hope I'll see an update someday.
ranneal chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
After reading chapter 2...I don't think I will continue. I understand what you mean now with your title 'People Lie'...Naruto pretty much lies to everyone including Hinata whome he is simply using. In his mind she is just a simpleton who he can use for his own purposes. I have a feeling that in your story she will become as cold as he is rather than the wonderful sensitive character that I have come to like. This is something that the real Naruto character, would never do.
ranneal chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I like where the story goes in this first chapter. It is all background and laying the foundation of the plot to come...and the characters. It is well done and written to be super interesting.
Herooftimes chapter 34 . 9/14/2012
:/ so just now when People Lie was meant to be 'revitalized' it instead has ended for the forseeable future. Sad day.
Herooftimes chapter 18 . 9/13/2012
Well it's been 8 or so chapters, but it's nice to finally know a chunk of what happened. It was quite disturbing. I guess it was nicer this way, knowing in the end theyd... well not be horribly disfigured or dead afterward.
Herooftimes chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
I loved. LOVED. The Hokage here. This Naruto needed all that and more. i'm still not sure if he actually sees hinata and Sasuke as real friends or just allys to make him more powerful though. Im still not sure if he actually really likes hinata in a romantic way even.
Herooftimes chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
Ok, ok... wait. I feel like I missed a chapter and I don't like it. So much horrible stuff all at once is hard to take. How did we go from talking about tracking beasts to human sacrifices and deals with demons?
Ethorin chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
...this story is awesome...I want to read more...is there more...
ASTARCRAFTPLAYER chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
you know i think u could make another story from this one only the first chapter and a bit of this one and instead of iruka saving him in a way have him join root
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
what is up with the pickles
Fangking2 chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
Yeah! they met and tehy will be fast friends...after nearly killing each other.
Fangking2 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
This story is sooooo good!
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very deep...I can't believe i never read this one before.
2,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »