Reviews for People Lie
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Naruto is...kinda creepy, actually.

Granted, it was pretty awesome watching Hinata come out of her shell and get her snark on. Time will tell if what Naruto is doing is better or worse for her.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This...actually makes a lot more sense than some of the canon.

Yurgh. That is disturbing.
Bushwah chapter 32 . 3/18/2014
Author's-note-as-chapter isn't allowed; please take this down or risk being reported. Oh, not by me. You're trying so hard on the M/MA rule and writing so well that I'll give you a total break on this one. But you know admins. Nasty stubborn they are.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
You can't confuse the heck out of your readers at the beginning of every chapter. I almost don't want to read this one. I have no idea what's going on and it's not being explained quickly, why would I want to read something I don't understand. It was cleverly and fun the first couple of times but you need to take a break. Please.

Otherwise this is an absolutely awesome story that I can't stop reading.
fractalman chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Ok...

WHUT?
Bushwah chapter 34 . 2/25/2014
You know, you're extremely good at lying.
gleamfang chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Have to stop here. A very interesting way to express yourself about the propensity to lie. I'm guilty of lying rather expertly myself so this story instantly caught my eye.

The way you balance humour and this gritty dark theme of deception and people playing games and using each other reminds me very much of death note and its so suspenseful that I honestly can't stop reading until I came across this particularly masterfully done chapter.

It's now 3 am (honestly!) and I'm going to keep on reading!

Cheers
Keep Writing
Lazebe chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I'm people, not a plant.

I think the reason why this story is so effective (judging only from the first chapter) is because of the way you expertly balance gut-busting humor and tear-wrenching sadness while making it look easy. I laughed so hard whenever Naruto cracked a joke, but I also felt my stomach twist when we found out what happened to Naruto.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
Ur a freakin sage of the pen my friend
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Again, funny!
But i keep forgetting that naruto is the villain in this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
First half of chapter: crazy dark to the point i almost quit reading.
Second half: super funny
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Oh my word naruto kind of makes me sick, but this is an excellently written fic. 1 reader
Zelara chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
West, Reanimated.
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Just wow just wow
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
This list is an excellent compendium of fanon, and a good representation of the varieties of possible emotional goals you could pursue. Any of these would be a good one shot, but this acts as a meditation and rest point for the story.

Well done!