Reviews for People Lie
watervaper9 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
love the summery thingy

They can change a simple-minded believer into a two-faced schemer and a timid follower into a fanatical devotee. They can change a child angry at the world into a man consumed by more than vengeance. But that power is a lie as well.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
I love the fucking tv tropes references. Fuck all haters.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/25/2013
Phew, Finally finished it.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
I LOVE CHOUJI.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
This story is so horrifically dark, with the humor being so dark that it crosses into Dude, not funny territory yet still being hilarious at the same time. I don't even know any more.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Everything in this chapter makes everything harsher in hindsight. The hidden depths explained, the motivations, all of it adds a very sad layer under all the conflict. Especially Kakashi's test. That test, possibly the most creative and cruel version I have ever seen, got to me. It only shows your talent for writing, I suppose.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I love this.
Reader chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
I have to admit, when I looked up at the top of the story and saw it was last updated in 2010, I was actually sad for a moment. You're an excellent author, and I hope whatever you're doing now doesn't let your considerable talent go to waste. Thanks for 34 chapters of entertainment and good luck.
mizzpeppermint chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Pretty good start! Now I'm gonna busy myself with this. :P
Fan Fan 92555 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
wrst ting i evr red red mr grimjaw
Hahaheeha chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
It's like you melded Orochimaru and jiraiya to make Naruto
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
One of the few true pleasures of my life these days is when I am done with reading everything on my alerts list and just going down the Search results, hoping I find a new story that's of real quality, one that is written with an authorial voice that is confident, who seems to have a decent grasp of the canon material yet isn't afraid to tell his own unique story, a story with a real interesting premise, with characters who are rendered well and seem believable.

After the first chapter of this story I realized, with the start of a glow of happiness in my heart, that is found yet another gem among the many craptastic Naruto stories around here!

Seriously. By the end of chapter one of "People Lie" I was actually giggling to myself in delight, knowing how is be spending the next few days, happily devouring this story. :-)

That moment when...
... you realize you've found another awesome story to read!
Nelarun chapter 34 . 6/17/2013
I don't even know where to begin... Characterisation is perfect, Shikamaru was... Too real and made me laugh so much! I'm a sucker for dark humour and this had it aplenty which was a nice bonus - quite a few giggles and outright laughter. Story line is superb, editing is fantastic, I cannot even begin to say how much I adore this! So grim and real and brilliant it's breathtaking.

Ahem, yes well, I really enjoyed this and I do hope to see an update sometime in the future, for now I fully intend on devouring your other stories.

Thank you!

Nela
Ibskib chapter 26 . 5/27/2013
Just the name Gentle fist kinda ensures that they have to reign when it comes to tickle fights, and it seems Hinata doesn't disappoint. An enjoyable chapter, although the mention of having had sex with his clones was a bit disturbing, considering that he gets the memories.
Ibskib chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
the thing with Tenzo was pretty harsh, but I definitely see your point. Looking forward to seeing Naruto and Hinata get some more control over their lives. The power is definitely a lie too so far at least :-)
2,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »