Reviews for People Lie
Geonitz chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
Some really great stuff.

I especially enjoy your implementation of dark humor in this fic, and I find that it absolutely fits a sadistic Naruto's personality.

Keep up the good work!
Midnakdak chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
Wow... just wow. I found this story last night and couldn't put it down. I eventualy had to sleep and go to math class, which sucked, but then i came back and finished it.

I spend plenty of time reading fanfiction, and sometimes I start to get really run down. There are only so many times you can run across those absolutely horrible stories before you start to wonder why you put yourself through this. And then I find a story like this and i am reminded of everything good in the world.

So I will offer you a Bravo my friend. Truely, this is the work of a master.
knuckz chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
awesome!
Scyth3 chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
What happened to Team 7 during the ritual was rather sick and disgusting eh.. You did a good job in describing it. Anyways, can't wait to see more, especially bout the bond between the three of em and Kyubi. Do update soon!
FinalMax chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
I can't believe you paraphrased "Real Genius" for a gag. Brilliant! I nearly fell off my seat laughing at it, and then a second time when Naruto praised the fact that someone else finally had that dream. Damn, that was funny.

The Lovecraft references, while stuff I've heard before, are mostly over my head. If I don't already have an interest in something relatively unimportant to me, I ignore it until absolutely necessary. Still, the mental image of this Team Seven involved in some arcane ritual is interesting.
Kaori Takaguchi chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
hahahah! still a great story

ja ne
Doctor Yami chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
What in the seven hells happened on that mission?
Doctor Yami chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
Interesting. Funny. Threw my brain for a couple of loops.
Doctor Yami chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
I'm waiting for that chakra-bear thingy.
Doctor Yami chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Tis like some macabre horror story.
Doctor Yami chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
Hinata should've just killed him. Or at least crippled him more thoroughly.
Doctor Yami chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Again, I am struck with a feeling of forbode at this particular NaruHina...
saktomo chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
A shoggoth? Great, ninjas meet eldritch horrors. So is Kakashi dead or just insane? The question now stands what else from Lovecraft is floating around in that poor world. I'd like to request an appearance in Kohona by Y'golonac or just Naruto having an encounter with Nyarlathotep.
vincent1875 chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
Great story so far. Though it Sasuke's my favorite person.
Illution chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
great story. I find the lack of mention of Kakashi a bit strange.
2,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »