Reviews for People Lie
Judah chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
The second truly excellent chapter gets this admitted into my favorites. Congrats. I really feel the emotions inside this work.
HarlotBug3 chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
I'm glad I kept reading.
Trebar chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
That you for this story, its one of the few that truly gotten me to think if thats how a person would act. my little brother is very much like you have naruto. your doing a good job.
Izzy chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
I really like the story so far. Naruto's character is very interesting. I don't think I've seen him portrayed this way before. I can't wait to read about the continued growth of Team Seven in future updates. Also Anko in fishnet. Can't wait to read about Anko in fishnet.
KunochiDreamer chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
Good chapter.
LordHatredX chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
good chap

update! ! !
Failing Mentality chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
I agree with your Authors Lie. People Lie is one of the few stories out there that truly try to be realistic. It's giving a taste of life of what life itself that we humans experience, except in this setting. And for once, your efforts in changing Naruto's childhood have impacted EVERYTHING and not nominally, which is vastly different from every others' attempts.
Skynet chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
Ok, I must say this is one of the most awesome fiction I've seen in quite a long time. It demands a "HOLY SHIT" in all caps lock... it's that good. You've got yourself an interesting mind on your shoulders, and I'm loving you for it. March onwards!

and I must say... Sarutobi scene has left a mark in me, I've never seen his character used in that fashion before. This IS the NINJA story! You understand the very meaning of what it means to be living in a ninja village... while 99% of all the fictions out there are dealing with the surface, the deception.

IT'S AWESOME!
dragaan chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
I really liked it, especially the "dressing down".
Langobalt chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
This was an epic chapter. You said the last part required serious work. Well, it fucking PAID OFF. That's one of the more emotionally charged and well written snippets I've come across. Not only that, but just as Naruto was becoming too uber, for lack of a better word, you very very nicely smacked him down with true greatness. You've made me love Sarutobi all over again. :')

Also, thank you for writing intelligently. I'd say you have no idea how long I've been looking for fics of this level, but clearly, you do. Keep it up, please. And such speed is appreciated.
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
i liked clients lie better...
HarlotBug3 chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
The internet was made for stories about calculated approaches to friendship. Let's proceed.
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
I appreciate how you are writing this fic. There is an epidemic in the U.S. that is known amoungst teaching circles. The problem is that children are not being taught how to think for themselves. They don't know how to take in information and then draw their own conclusions. Reading comprehension is at an all time low. So, I can see why you may have trouble reaching the teenage audience. Hopefully, if they do take the time to read and think about this fic, they will be the better for it.
Illution chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
Another well written chapter done. I thought the hokage office sceen was brilliant. I have never read something like that in a naruto fanfic.

not sure if you noticed but you setting don't allow people not signed in to review. That limiting a huge amount of reviewers. If it is unintentional I suggest you go in to you profile and change it right away. can't wait for another update.
He Who Lies In Darkness chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
I would like to congradulate you on this masterfuly woven chapter in this amazing story. Your writing style is my favorite to read and i am surprised that you are able to produce so many chapters at the pace that you are writting at, and i thank you for that. Keep up the good work and i can wait for your next instalment of People Lie!
2,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »