Reviews for People Lie
swabloo chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
Oh, this fic is definitely for me! I absolutely adore all the effort you've put in, and it's a very welcome break from all the simple, same, stupid fanfics that are out there.
darth.chicken chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
an excellent chapter to read. i really like how you are writing this story. this story is really something new that i have never seen before but i like that way. keep up the awesome work and naruto getting his ass chewed out by the hokage is total win. that is the first time i ever read a story where the hokage actually put naruto in his place. usually the old man is forgiving and stuff.
scione chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
well i liked it till you madee him ackt all strong tthen made him weaker then the manga so i'll paas this story on by hope one daay you will wright a beter one.
atlantis-rob chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
Damn fine work on the last 2 chapters, great job on all the interactions. The work with ibiki and the hokage in the last chapter was awesome. Naruto does have a warped point of view and that only of a not so trusting young man. Cheers!
Lord of the Trees chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
Good work. The depth of your story is what makes it great, so don't give that up.
flashfroze chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
wOOt!

I just love the intellectual puzzle you keep on adding to! It really made my day when I realised after reading these past two chapters that you never once deliberately sat down and wrote what happened - you merely did so through the speeches given, and thoughts had on the mission... (Not completely sure if I made sense there, but you should get the picture)

Shoggoth, a demensional teleporter type demon guided by beacons of power. Usually living sacrifices. Falls under the realm of _.

I take it it isn't the last time we see these sorts of creatures, eh?

And Naruto's become a summon, hey! New and Improved Yellow Flash, just make handseals, flood chakra, and summon at reasonable hours - no questions asked. Just make sure to leave a suitable offering - mayhaps busty wenches, and bowls of ramen may suffice?

M. Le'Quack

If what I wrote is haphazardly amusing, or follows trails of thought a shoggoth would reduce lesser mortals to, laugh, laugh some more, and then close browser. There truly *are* certain types of knowledge men (or women) without the required willpower cannot bear.
nantukoprime chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
The plot complications actually make the story more entertaining for me, even though I'm definitely sure I am missing a good portion of the interworkings of the plot. I didn't have to understand Serial Experiments Lain to like it, same with your story.

I do like how you showed a side most people don't allow the Sandaime to have. Certainly how I would imagine a caring ninja lord, flip a switch and you have a threatening/deadly ninja lord.
ariel stormcloud chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
great story
Silver Warrior chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
yowch. Sarutobi singed Naruto's tail feathers REAL good there. And creatures like that existing... freaky. Still, I'm wondering if there is a way to fix Sasuke and Hinata down the road. It can't be much fun for Hinata to be either blind or see in the colorless Byakugan vision. And Sasuke, well, the chakra drain the Sharingan has on Uchiha isn't that great. After all, Sasuke just before the Chuunin Exam Finals was able to do two Chidori in combination with the Sharingan, when Kakashi could only do three/four. No way did Sasuke have chakra reserves THAT big.
Wulfenbach chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
All Hail Nugar! All hail Nugar!
GreenOnBlack chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
Nyahaha...hokage-violence. love it. keep it up!
FohkuKohgeki chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Holy shit does this story rock!
Scarlet Ice Cascading chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
oh my god

im so confused!

but i like the story. lol
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
wow very good. so just becuz hinata diesnt have the eyes anymore, she gets moved to the branch house? wow some father she has...and y woud naruto want to know if his dick got bigger? ::sweatdrop::
Bassclone13 chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
Wow, this is a good story. I like how Naruto is all deceptive and cunning and Hinata is kinda all over him (Somewhat anyways.). Not to seem rude but Naruto somewhat reminds me of Orochimaru, he uses deceit and all that, and Hinata kinda remind me of Anko in her position with Naruto. Just saying.
2,388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »