Reviews for People Lie
Violet Shadows chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
As usual it was good, however to be honest I found it a bit more confusing then anything else with the way you broke it up, I think it probably would have played out just fine if you left the story in a linear telling.
lMl i n t chocolate xD chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
wow. the story was pretty dark, but good in a way
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
People lie. Simple, deep, interesting...
InARealPickle chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
Okay...this chapter took a serious turn for the weird.

And considering what the rest of the fic has been like up to this point... well...that's saying a hell of a lot!

Don't take that the wrong way. I love your fic. There's nothing else like it on

Anyways, I was a bit confused by the sudden scene change. At first I kept thinking, "WTF is going on?"

I soon picked up on what was happening though and I have to say I like how you handled the whole thing. It was all extremely confusing, but I get the feeling that it was your intent to leave us with a ton of interesting questions that will most likely be answered at a later date.

What I REALLY REALLY want to know is What in the heck happened to Kakashi? He wasn't mentioned except in passing and didn;t seem to be there during the whole ritual thing. He also wasn't there when Sasuke saved Naruto and Hinata by ::cough cough:: running all the way back to Konoha in the buff. _

So, is he dead? And if so, why don't his students seem to give a rats azz?
swabloo chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
whoo, fabulous update, although incredibly vague and confusing - although, i suppose you planned that. It added to the incredible feeling to the chapter. I love it.

One thing is niggling me - what happened to Kakashi? I'm dying to kno!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
Lol. This chapter was, like, awesome. Defintely liking the interaction. I wonder what Kyuubi's planning...and what exactly Miko has to do with anything... Nice chapter!
Akira Stridder chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
DG Friendly chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
They survived against a Shoggoth?

They're tougher then I thought, we lost a great deal of agents against these things in Delta Green.

Surprised that they're not gibbering madmen thought.
SoulShdw chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
Excellent addition. I think they way you shifted from Clients Lie was a bit abrupt but I understand your reasoning for doing so. In fact, I think it opens many new possibilities open for where you may take this story. Though I do hope you review what happened on the mission, which I believe you intend to do already. It seems to have brought the three together and I'm curious how Naruto's numerous plans will proceed from here. Good work.
L'autre monde chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
...well. That was a big jump from what was last happening.

Did I miss something?
abhishek20 chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
peppymint chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
I love your story. It has its chilling parts, but I can't help but get sucked in. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Akira Stridder chapter 8 . 1/9/2008