Reviews for People Lie
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Congrats on the way you did the first scene with Hinata. It was properly awkward and cringeworthy. Loved every minute of it.
drag chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
very confusn n diszppointin fic sorry but ur fic sucks bad
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
What's up with the random clthulu mithos interjection. Is it relevant to the story or a one time thing.
apolausta chapter 34 . 7/8/2016
I know it's been six years since you've updated this story, so I'm not even sure if you'll get to read this. But if you do, I just wanted to say thank you for writing and sharing this. This story was and is amazing, and I really enjoyed reading it! Of course I'd love for it to be continued, but almost 300k words is a lot to ask from anyone, and more than enough. So all my kudos, and thank you again!
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Anko is flat chested...yeah right lol.
YungMoolah chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
Sasuke is oddly playful while Naruto is salty because he lost? dunno, chapter is a bit confusing hahaha
a fan chapter 34 . 4/30/2016
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

(I've read this fic five times and there's never any more at the end. Very disappointing...)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
I am assuming that most of the things Naruto said about Gai's team were pulled out of his ass. after all, what does Team 7 do? Team 7 Lies.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Aren't unripe oranges just green?
Krulla Chief chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
The only one I believe that is 100% true is the one where Asuma, Kurenai and Anko had sex.
hotxhotguy chapter 30 . 4/1/2016
They are not going to be in Chunin Exam, this is very disappointing. Asuma picked favorite in Kakashi's absence. Also, I think people are being too rude to team seven. I'm keep being disappointed.
hotxhotguy chapter 29 . 4/1/2016
This arc was dumb, now you are pulling idiot Ino on their league.
hotxhotguy chapter 28 . 4/1/2016
You just made me hate team 10 now.
hotxhotguy chapter 13 . 4/1/2016
Um eww, why did Sakura had to join their group? she belonged in sideline fangirls group. Also, is Sasuke in love Naruko now? I'm fine with Sasunaruhina.
Kitsune-Demoness chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
Ok sorry i tried i really did but i'm so lost by now i can't even understand a single sentence. WFT? I can't tell if these last few chapters were meant to be posted later, but its like we missed a huge protion of the story. Then just when you think you are caught up sorta of, you jump to a whole new situation. I've gotta say meh.
2,388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »