Reviews for People Lie
Not pleased chapter 10 . 7/7
Fuck you, fucking Uchiha lover.
Not pleased chapter 6 . 7/6
And what the fuck is up with this sasuke's point of view.
Not pleased chapter 6 . 7/6
Ch 6. what the fuck, you just made naruto sasuke's bitch. fuck is wrong with you, I just want to stop reading right here. But I won't since your story has some good grammar. I'm still mad though. Bitch!
zafnak chapter 15 . 7/2
Land of Crocheted Throw Blankets? Given the odd names for some of the smaller lands in the Naruto-Verse (Land of Noodles) I can almost believe that exists.
zafnak chapter 9 . 7/1
I could believe Chouji killing and eating a Nara deer at age 8, aided and abetted by Shikamaru in getting him some seasoning. Come on! Allied clans or not venison is just plain YUMMY!
zafnak chapter 5 . 7/1
I can't believe Kakashi would sacrifice a page of his beloved Icha Icha to play a practical joke on Naruto. Priceless! And Naruto's comeback joke was pretty good too.
zafnak chapter 2 . 7/1
Wow. Just.. wow.

Part of me understands that Naruto just taught Hinata a very important ninja lesson. But a part of me is kinda angry that he did it in such a cold, brutal, ninja-like way. From deciding that Hinata would make a good ally and doing what it took to get her beholden top him by playing her insecurity and need for acknowledgment to convincing her to take a pounding from Ino, it just feels...wrong somehow.

It is obvious that Naruto was supremely damaged when he was six, and what happened in Interrogation and Torture just made it worse. He didn't go insane or withdraw from the world, he had his humanity crippled if not totally destroyed.

Hopefully, Hinata can help him rediscover it.
this whole thing is one giant mindfuck. kudos! few people make the effort to tell the story of a cunning naruto.
I'm curious how many reviews you got asking you for just one more chapter? :)
Kakashi days "naruto will relieve-" and then hinata interrupts him. When he should say "naruto will be relieved by".

We already know who naruto will relieve (kakashi).
Your story was going so well until this chapter.
ColorMeImpressed chapter 2 . 5/17
Bravo. This chapter was on a whole different level.
ChaoticReaper1337 chapter 34 . 5/5
Soooooo can someone tell me how a story with such a cool idea hasn't been updated in 5 years?! Man I really like what was going on here but fuck its dead now.
Well that escalated quickly...
Petin Naahl chapter 34 . 4/29
try story id: 3765085. It isn't finished, probably never will be, but it is a damn good Demonic Naruto story, it also has Naruko casually flirting with Sasuke(always amusing)!
2,344 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »