Reviews for People Lie
Jay-F chapter 34 . 3/8/2016
This story still live? Allow me to express my hope that it is. Quite excellent and I would like to recommend to my wife but she only reads things which have a good chance of being finished.

Thanks for writing,
Jay-F chapter 26 . 3/8/2016
Did you ever get around to writing original fiction? If so please let me know and I will buy it.

Thanks for writing,
Hmmm12 chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
Fight club haha
Tyrannitor chapter 34 . 2/1/2016
One of my all time favorite stories. It's a true shame this lies unfinished. I hope you complete this psychodrama one day.
36Tesseract chapter 13 . 1/19/2016
Oh YEAH! Mangled pigeon date! that is so freaking awesome!
36Tesseract chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
OMG! that was hilarious! Oh My Gods! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OriksGaming chapter 25 . 1/10/2016
I wasn't happy when they started fighting team Gai, because I didn't understand what exactly they were doing with anyone but Neji, so I thought it was all pointless and that they were being mean for the sake of being mean(especially to Lee, since he's just so innocent and oblivious). However, I'm happy with how it turned out, because I can see how both teams learned(Team 7 more from the punishment than anything else) and because your way was much more in character for team 7 than just getting along would be.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
Poor Lamarr. I kinda liked him, and I was sure that he'd end up becoming a kind of pet of SAKURA in the end. LO and behold, she's suddenly standing there holding pigeon guts.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Well , after all that I can surely say that Lovecraftian undertones are a nice, even if unexpected, touch.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Well, they are supposed to be like 12. Which leaves me a bit disturbed sometimes . But then I remember that they train to be killers since like 8-9 and are legally adults when they become genin, which calms my mind and I go back to enjoying the story .
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
oh god the sasuke povs are killing me.. i like everything but when i have to follow the faggot pov... horrifying
Chat Kills chapter 34 . 11/18/2015
Wow, it's been 5 years since the last update and knowing that you've move on to the pony fandom makes me feel all kinds of depressed and badness.
Col chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
This is incredible. Wonderfully written! I'm not even far through and it seems like it's gonna be one of the best smart Naruto fics out there! And you actually made me like Hinata!
Mistress Ashley chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This series is one of those very, very rare stories that I come back to time and again … and somehow it still seems to surprise me and leave me crying with tears of laughter. After hundreds of reads and more than a few years it is still near utter perfection!
Cherri202 chapter 34 . 10/4/2015
Hi there,

I just found this story, and I love it. It's very funny, and just the right amount of dark. I know it's been five years, but hopefully it eventually gets updated again one day.

Thanks.