Reviews for People Lie
hughfj08 chapter 34 . 12/7/2014
You are being called upon to return to this amazing fic and sate the people dreaming of the day you update again
Socelssr chapter 34 . 11/24/2014
I really hope you haven't completely abandoned this story. I found it a while back, and I've really enjoyed what you've written so far.

The idea of a lovcraftian!Narutoverse works for me on so many levels, and I love the blood link you set up. I wonder what the rest of the Konoha 12 would want as their gifts? I'm sure their preferences would vary based on circumstance, as well as if they'd talked to previous recipients of the Kyubi's "gifts".

All in all, a really interesting and entertaining read, please keep writing this!
DragonReaperKing chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
good
apeljohn chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
...Also, the "origin story" for Gai's spandex had me crippled with laughter for about five minutes.
apeljohn chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
Hah! The grisly demise of the head-pigeon has me giggling like a particularly morbid schoolchild. Excellent comic/creepifying writing.
Zexs chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
I need this story back
Zexs chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
I forgot how gloriously broken Hinata is in this story, it really seem like a Hyuga massacre could be in the work at this point of the story if they got in her way.
Kythorian chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
*laughs*. I'm almost sorry Lamarr is dead...that pigeon was hilarious. Still a great way to kill him though. Oh well. I'm enjoying this fic so far quite a bit. Just the right mix of brutal realism, naruto not being a naive idiot, but also not super powered, and some genuinely hilarious (if kind of dark humor) moments to lighten the mood.
Benji-C chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
And with this chapter I'm done. This is not so much an insult to your writeing ability. It's just not the type of story I enjoy. Now Excuse me while I go beat the hell out of punching bag.

PS: Really want to shove a knife through your Sauske's neck. So good job on writeing such a believeable smug little cock sucker.
Benji-C chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
I really don't understand this story. It's not the grammer or story telling that is really clear and well done. But something about it is like reading a forgien language. I think Narato talking in the last paragraph highlights it best. I simply can't seem to wrap my head aroud what he is saying. Can you help me out here? Explain what you were trying to achive with this chapter?
doomsdarkrai chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Sooo...were these lies or truths?
Hunter chapter 34 . 10/15/2014
I'm not even mad thatthis hasn't been updated in forever but could you please updated like ASAP now, please, I am begging you
Guest chapter 34 . 10/14/2014
y u no update?
Velocityshade chapter 34 . 9/15/2014
Still totally dead/dreaming, unfortunately, but I reread anyway!
hughfj08 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
How could you have ceased writing this greatness at such a point of interest.
Truly you are a master of mental torture!

Having only recently found this fic, it took me a mere day to devour it in its entirety. Unfortunately, due to a misread on my part I thought the fic was still active, and not 4 years dead.
However, now that I have realised my error in reading something so enjoyable that is not complete, or still in the works, I would beseech that you dust off that keyboard and return to the fic.

Do not leave me and you thousands of other readers in the lurch like this.
Bow to the will of the masses.
BOW!