Reviews for People Lie
Krieg118 chapter 34 . 7/12/2017
Damn good fic. Great take on the characters, love the Lovecraft insertion, and the humor just makes it all the better. Just really sad its dead. Will still probably come back and read it again later
Guest chapter 34 . 4/8/2017
So stoked for the fight that you threw in the towel in sharing it with us? Brilliant! SARCASM!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2017
YES! Pickles in yo face! Like a bawse!
chuckson chapter 34 . 4/6/2017
finally came back to reread this, fell in love again, still 10/10 will probably read again in a few years now I'm off to Ask Me No Questions
Guest chapter 12 . 4/5/2017
The normal sharingan can see chakra
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
Ok this is just stupid. Hinata could of told iruka and anub the truth right then n there. Instead of just nodding her head. God i always hate when hinata sits around watching rather then speaking up.
ifeellikeaboob chapter 31 . 2/28/2017
it took me awhile to realize that those strange words were actually just the mythological eldritch language
Bearmauls chapter 34 . 2/20/2017
Really really sad this story seems to be dead. I think I laughed more times reading this than all the other Naruto fanfic I've read combined. Brilliant comedic timing, a really unique take on all the characters and a world just different enough to make me want more. Certainly worth the read, even in an unfinished state.
Archontruth chapter 10 . 2/12/2017
This story started off really strong, but right here's where you lost me. You skipped forward over waaaaaay too much, and put me in the situation of being confused and not really caring enough to try and figure out what all happened.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
Confused
pikachucat chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
awesome more please
thehereandnow33 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
This was good, until you started writing in Sasukes POV, ITS reallyyyy annoying
sendicard chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
The ending, pigeon, explosion, date~

Lost, my, shit.
storyshoes chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
I really hate how hinata is such a mindless sub at this point in the story.
reddoggie chapter 34 . 10/9/2016
I just wanted to say my thanks because this is a super friggen amazing fic! I love this fic so much, I read this a while ago, but found it again after searching some more and am so glad I found it. Its not finished, but the extensive world you created is awe inspiring.
2,424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »