Reviews for People Lie
doubledamn chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
No matter who you are or what you believe at some point we all need a little bit of Lovecraft.
erisol chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I like the story. Very original.
Googlemo chapter 34 . 9/2/2015
So, this story ends HERE?! WTF?! It didn't even start properly, there is still so much more to happen to figure out... WHY ALL GOOD STORIES ARE UNFINISHED!? ARGH!

But this was great, even though I want to punch author in the face for failing this great work(
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Jesus. This is a treasure-box of madness.

This sounds familiar somehow... Uncomfortably so. Is this based off of Philosophy 1010? Feels like it, gives me the willies thinking about it...
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
This is a special kind of twisted story... And I mean twisted like Silence of the Lambs.

Seriously hooked. Must sleep, but will read more tomorrow.
Shebali chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
Well, this was fun while it lasted. Real sorry to see it's been so long since last update. At least there's your other stuff to read.
Shebali chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Took me four tries to finish this chapter. The last scene... No words. I'm speechless. And in tears.
Spyrkle10 chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
Revived and yet dying. Sad. We were just starting to go somewhere.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
"It was so cute. The way their eyes gleamed at the thought of killing something." XD HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/16/2015
'So hopefully this will really revita'LIES ... ALL LIES
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
That pidgeon, completely out of the left field. Super serious fic and suddenly that... Brilliantly done.
Not pleased chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Fuck you, fucking Uchiha lover. couldn't even finish the chapter
Not pleased chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Fuck you, fucking Uchiha lover.
Not pleased chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
And what the fuck is up with this sasuke's point of view.
Not pleased chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Ch 6. what the fuck, you just made naruto sasuke's bitch. fuck is wrong with you, I just want to stop reading right here. But I won't since your story has some good grammar. I'm still mad though. Bitch!
2,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »