Reviews for People Lie
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Losing on purpose is always interesting.
misteryman526 chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Awww! I'm gonna miss Lamarr (unless he pulled of some cool genjutsu to fake his death?)
Yoholic chapter 31 . 6/17/2014
Im really loving the whole lovecraft /naruto fusion thing.
onlytoask chapter 34 . 5/2/2014
Great story. It's disappointing that you abandoned it though.
Fate is funny chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
I'm sure you've heard this before, but it is damn ironic how the manga has Naruto sharing his power with everyone. Well in a much more light hearted and less lovecraftian manner than what is seen in your fanfic. Ironic how? Well I'd never suspect that you'd be sort of predicting the manga all those years ago.
ARandomGuy0 chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
What the fuck just happened? What the fuck happened on that mission? What the fuck happened in this chapter? And what the fuck happened to Kakashi?
Mojtaba13 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Hahahaaa ...nvm im stopping...seriously I cant read this bullshit...hahahaha...a failed liar...getting tricked and beaten chapter after chapter...oh and btw I know naruto is letting himself lose but still...figured out why you stopped writing...
Mojtaba13 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
You started out ok but this chapter is the biggest pile of bs ive ever read...what a fucking waste
onlytoask chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
Great lemon.
onlytoask chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
That was pretty interesting. I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't really Tenten in the end though, to tell you the truth.
Pyryp chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
This story was something interesting and unique before the awkward time skip. After that it has been just a sub par comedy that this site is full of.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/10/2014
I really, really, REALLY hope that you just have a massive amount of writers block and didn't abandon this fic, cuz I've seen too many stories that were terrific just be dropped.
HighValour chapter 34 . 3/28/2014
Is it a good or bad thing that Sasuke, or anyone on that Nightmare of a Team, has read the evil overlord list?
EagleJarl chapter 34 . 3/27/2014
"I will not turn into a snake," Sasuke replied seriously. "It never helps."
- funny!

I didn't actually get the feeling that either Naruto or Gaara intended to back down. This would have been a cool fight; pity you abandoned it.

Had a thought about Naruto flying by pushing off of clones. When he needs to get down, the less painful way to do it would be to create a clone, wait a quarter second, and then switch place with the clone. Since ninja apparently take on the momentum of the thing they switch with, he would take the "only slightly more than 0 because I haven't been falling for very long" momentum of his clone. Do this repeatedly and he could float down. Do it right before he hit and it would be like HALO jumping - fast fall, sudden stop a the end.
EagleJarl chapter 28 . 3/27/2014
Yep, watching Team Lie get owned was pretty satisfying. They've been awfully successful lately, despite their setbacks (Hokage, running, ANBU). Note: I'm not saying they've been Mary Sue'd or anything - they've earned their victories. It's just satisfying to see them beaten by someone at their own power level instead of by ultra powerful unstoppable forces.

By the way, I've been meaning to say: nice job integrating the Mythos. It's a slightly odd fit with the Naruto verse, but it's awfully cool.
2,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »