Reviews for People Lie
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
oh god the sasuke povs are killing me.. i like everything but when i have to follow the faggot pov... horrifying
Chat Kills chapter 34 . 11/18/2015
Wow, it's been 5 years since the last update and knowing that you've move on to the pony fandom makes me feel all kinds of depressed and badness.
Col chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
This is incredible. Wonderfully written! I'm not even far through and it seems like it's gonna be one of the best smart Naruto fics out there! And you actually made me like Hinata!
Mistress Ashley chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This series is one of those very, very rare stories that I come back to time and again … and somehow it still seems to surprise me and leave me crying with tears of laughter. After hundreds of reads and more than a few years it is still near utter perfection!
Cherri202 chapter 34 . 10/4/2015
Hi there,

I just found this story, and I love it. It's very funny, and just the right amount of dark. I know it's been five years, but hopefully it eventually gets updated again one day.

Thanks.
dUdVdW chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Your main character is a whiny little bitch. Why can't you portray him as a regular psychopath? Why does he have to be emo? Is he going to start cutting himself next?
doubledamn chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
So was that a typo or did you actually change the Hokage's name to Sasuke Sarutobi?

Anyway, pretty good, pity its an exposition essay instead of being part of the story but still very interesting background info. I like the edition of the Three Storms, that could be fun. Hey, Naruto/Kyuubi's 'Bloodline Enhancement', how would that effect dual-bloodline wielder Mei Terumi?

Seriously though, great info, probably one of the best relationship team dynamic I've seen in Naruto fanfic, not as good as the family/team feel of "Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin" but still good.
doubledamn chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
No matter who you are or what you believe at some point we all need a little bit of Lovecraft.
erisol chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I like the story. Very original.
Googlemo chapter 34 . 9/2/2015
So, this story ends HERE?! WTF?! It didn't even start properly, there is still so much more to happen to figure out... WHY ALL GOOD STORIES ARE UNFINISHED!? ARGH!

But this was great, even though I want to punch author in the face for failing this great work(
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
Jesus. This is a treasure-box of madness.

This sounds familiar somehow... Uncomfortably so. Is this based off of Philosophy 1010? Feels like it, gives me the willies thinking about it...
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
This is a special kind of twisted story... And I mean twisted like Silence of the Lambs.

Seriously hooked. Must sleep, but will read more tomorrow.
Shebali chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
Well, this was fun while it lasted. Real sorry to see it's been so long since last update. At least there's your other stuff to read.
Shebali chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Took me four tries to finish this chapter. The last scene... No words. I'm speechless. And in tears.
Spyrkle10 chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
Revived and yet dying. Sad. We were just starting to go somewhere.
2,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »