Reviews for People Lie
Shebali chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
Well, this was fun while it lasted. Real sorry to see it's been so long since last update. At least there's your other stuff to read.
Shebali chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Took me four tries to finish this chapter. The last scene... No words. I'm speechless. And in tears.
Spyrkle10 chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
Revived and yet dying. Sad. We were just starting to go somewhere.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
"It was so cute. The way their eyes gleamed at the thought of killing something." XD HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/16/2015
'So hopefully this will really revita'LIES ... ALL LIES
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
That pidgeon, completely out of the left field. Super serious fic and suddenly that... Brilliantly done.
Not pleased chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Fuck you, fucking Uchiha lover. couldn't even finish the chapter
Not pleased chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Fuck you, fucking Uchiha lover.
Not pleased chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
And what the fuck is up with this sasuke's point of view.
Not pleased chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Ch 6. what the fuck, you just made naruto sasuke's bitch. fuck is wrong with you, I just want to stop reading right here. But I won't since your story has some good grammar. I'm still mad though. Bitch!
zafnak chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Land of Crocheted Throw Blankets? Given the odd names for some of the smaller lands in the Naruto-Verse (Land of Noodles) I can almost believe that exists.
zafnak chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
I could believe Chouji killing and eating a Nara deer at age 8, aided and abetted by Shikamaru in getting him some seasoning. Come on! Allied clans or not venison is just plain YUMMY!
zafnak chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
I can't believe Kakashi would sacrifice a page of his beloved Icha Icha to play a practical joke on Naruto. Priceless! And Naruto's comeback joke was pretty good too.
zafnak chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Wow. Just.. wow.

Part of me understands that Naruto just taught Hinata a very important ninja lesson. But a part of me is kinda angry that he did it in such a cold, brutal, ninja-like way. From deciding that Hinata would make a good ally and doing what it took to get her beholden top him by playing her insecurity and need for acknowledgment to convincing her to take a pounding from Ino, it just feels...wrong somehow.

It is obvious that Naruto was supremely damaged when he was six, and what happened in Interrogation and Torture just made it worse. He didn't go insane or withdraw from the world, he had his humanity crippled if not totally destroyed.

Hopefully, Hinata can help him rediscover it.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
this whole thing is one giant mindfuck. kudos! few people make the effort to tell the story of a cunning naruto.
2,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »