Reviews for Straying from the Flock
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
The first thing that popped into my head as I read "Very scary" was Columbine. Then, I realized the date (April 20th, 1999) and the idea was cemented. Especially at the "Colorado" and "boys with guns". AND THEN I READ "Columbine" AND WAS ALL LIKE, "I WAS RIGHT!" ... ... ... Right... ... *apologetic glance at everyone* Sorry. Ignore me. Sometimes, I have to say something, or it haunts me. This was one of those times.
...
...
You can just ignore me. Sorry if I've brought up memories for anybody. (even though the story probably did that). *goes to cornerNox
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
One of the best American Dad fics I've seen.
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I liked it.
The Madmadam chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Great story. Hayley's always been my favorite in American Dad (besides Stelio Kontos, that is). Thank you for putting some perspective into the father-daughter relationship. :)
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
5 yr old Hailey was so cute
dreams of leaving chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
so this is freaking amazing and I absolutely love it. Everyone was in character and the entire feel of the story is breathtaking.
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was amazing!
KatanaNinja chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This story was amazingly touching. The way you incoporated historical events and politcal views while remaining reltaively unoffensive and unbiased was amazing. You're a great writer.
EnjoyandLive chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
...Three words: FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! I could totally see this happening (or segments like it happening) in an actual episode! :D

I like American Dad (better than Family Guy) but I've never liked Haley (at all :P) although this fic was pretty great. Everybody was in-character and the plot itself is enough to pique any Am Dad fan. People should write more fics on this category...

Well, again awesome fic. Really, I mean it. Look at my profile if possible! :)

Yours and Truly,

-Tearthgrrl
katielight chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
OMG FABULOUS and i dont say that lightly, I know im gonna read this over and over. Not only did you capture the characters persona's prefectly, u also added your own scenarios to the story of hayleys past, at the same time mixing events from actual episodes, u are a true american dad fan and an awesome fan fic writer

BEST AD FIC ON THE SITE

PLEASE WRITE MORE, OH MAYBE UR NEXT ONE COULD BE ABOUT ROGER LOLZ
redastra2000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
a sad story. but worth it. well done.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
So, that was what started the destruction of Hayley's relationship with Stan. What a sordid past they had. To think Hayley took it so hard on herself for the Camp Refoogee thing. I personally don't agree with Stan's beliefs myself. Yeah, I'm a left-wing, so what? Perhaps this may be a sign that Stan & Hayley's relationship, for the most part, is getting better. Sure there may still be some friction, considering the fact that they're on opposing wings, but still, yeah. Well, anyway, see ya.
lia200304 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
interesting story. very interesting. I liked the ending. it was so like american dad. good work...is there gonna be another chapter?
Jigsaw'sArrancar chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
you seen to be good at writing stan/haley centrics, please write some more of those
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
pretty good, ccan Roger appear in your next story.