Reviews for Love's a Four Letter Word
Ani chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Wow. I usually come to fanfiction to sneer and lurk, (Sneering at the poorly constructed stories, and lurking because I never comment on them.)but after reading "Tuesday," I feel I had to congradulate and encourage you.

You are talented, that was painfully obvious from the start. The way you wrote Beastboy was perfect-His gentle persisted-ness, the corny jokes that irritate and endear all at the same time, and of course, the tofu. (All without mentioning his name, too!)

I like how you portrayed Raven as well. You didn't turn her into the sad little emo/goth that appears so often in these sort of fanfics, but you didn't make her into the cold cruel bitch that people want her to be either. (The other students in this fic are included wouldn't agree with me, though.) You simply wrote her as she is: a girl who doesn't want to feel and does so anyway. For that, you've earned my respect.

I would love it if you would continue writing these. I enjoyed reading "Tuesday" so much (As if you couldn't already tell), and if you do indeed plan to write 49 more of these, I just might have to join this damned site, so I can subscribe to you.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 8/25/2007

I look forward to seeing what you do with this chapter in the future.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Interesting. It would probably be cool if some were related and others weren't. Oh well. They're not all going to be AU or have them not be Titans are they? A good mix would probably be best.

Very good idea to use and thanks for the warning about no telling about the update times. I'll probably keep reading and reviewing if you keep writing.
Banan-nonne chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Cosy And sweet. Looking forward to next chapter.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
...AW that's cute! I've never been a huge fan of AU fics, but I liked it. I'm also quite happy to know that this the first in 50 drabbles, so I'll have plenty of fics to give me my bb/raven fix! Keep up the good work!
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
that is so sweet and adorable! i can't wait to read the rest of these.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I like this idea. I can not wait until the next oneshot. This one was good, and I'm sure the next will be even better. Great job,

RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Well I'm a quote whore, so I automatically approve. But even were that not the case, I'd still have to confess to loving this. Forty-nine more? Hell yeah!

23 | « Prev Page 1 2