Reviews for Hyoutei Greek Gods
fluterchang chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Holy, Greek Gods and Hyoutei! Nice one!

'Well, you're Hera.'

'Who?' Shishido asked.

'Zeus' wife,' Gakuto responded with a grin. 'Who's possessive and always cheated on.'

Haha, poor Shishido.
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
this is so hilarious...
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
awwwww, mukahi is adorable! i wonder if there's a mukahixryoma oneshot out there...
theonewhowentaway chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I don't know a lot about Greek mythology but I still liked it muchly xD

You know...the omake kind of reminds me of "Animal Identification":

"And aside from Echizen earning ten laps the next day for suddenly pointing at Tezuka in the middle of a game and announcing, “Eagle!”, that was the end of the matter." :DD

Where do you people get your ideas from? D:

Desperately

Cei
MoroiAme chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This had me snickering for at LEAST a full half hour. At first I was just giggling like a fool, but then I hit the "...Taki'd be Aphrodite." part.

Considering I'd had a talk like this with someone before, and we agreed Mukahi would be Aphrodite, this was reason for a full on giggle-fit. I'm defiantly bookmarking this story to show my friend later.

**MoroiAme**
rusted.silhouette chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Edith Hamilton... a bane of my English class existance. But what about Ares? Loved the way you characterized Gakuto. _ Thank you for sharing.
Blueflamme chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I really enjoyed your story! I'm a total Greek myth junkie ('cause my mom read Greek myths to me when I was younger, so yeah...), so this story was really fun to read!

And that was pretty much all I wanted to say!...
Deleted Visit TwilightsBreak chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
the omake cracked me up.

great job.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Niou's inner thoughts at the omake: 'It's the Hyotei idiot, don't turn around, don't make eye contact, JUST. KEEP. WALKING.' XD

Wait, isn't Loki from Nordic myths, though? Like the Viking Gods!

Yeah! Thor and his hammer...I know I name my backpack and my cell phone and all, but when you start to name your WEAPON...yeah, maybe you should check yourself into someplace with straitjackets and padded walls.

(Random Fact: Davy Crockett named his gun Betsy! O_o)
darkmage009 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
that made me laugh

greek gods to be precise.

the reasoning he had to call Yuushi "hades" was so lame it is so funny.

and shishido's reaction is too good. kekeke.

-write more hyoutei-centric fic!-
Hopeless27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hm, if we were only talking about gods, i think Atobe should be Apollo. Aphrodite suits Taki of course. I don't get the Hermes, Jirou part tho. Niou is definitely Loki, without a doubt. Lol, i love that part.
liyenthel chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
And once again the power of classics prevails. Who do we love more than our mom? Edith Hamilton. And for the Roman Life geeks out there. Who do we want to hit with a car? Thanks Awin. Thanks.
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This didn't make any sense whatsoever! xDD But it was funny and that's what really matters .
Dudly chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
XD Damn. All the reviews I write for you start by this stupid XD... xD Crack always makes my day!

Dudly -xx-