Reviews for Be Like This
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Love it! Will there be a sequel?
redrubyblackonyx chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Awww so... cute and... I can't describe it.
Reduce-the-damage chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was a well written story and I loved it!
alonesilentkeeper chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
the story's good! Keep up the god work :D
SilentTearsGentleTouches chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This was a really good story. I mean really good. So sweet and sad. Great ending by the way. It's the most important part of the story the ending, and this one. this one is perfect.
c0nfid3nt-Hinata chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Well I think this was beutiful! The plot was clearly amazing. I would have never thought of that. The song you picked matched so well with this couple. I think your very good with these two. Thanks soo much for writting this. There needs to be more of this couple DD:
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wow. I started getting curious about KabutoShuzune fics, and thanks to you, I'm hooked. This is one of the best-written fics I've read in a long time. BUT IT WAS SAD!
i'm a girl chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
i despise you FU!its like shizunes a slut but she is not!if your a filipino gago ka!
krazykoreangurl chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Can u create a sequel to it?
Midnight Memories chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
... Wow!

Very good! I love the song you've picked for it, I've been searching for days to find a suitable song for that pairing, without success. *sigh*. Gah, you've beaten me to the song! Nice choice, it fits in very well! D

I love the way it's written! The hints of limes you put added to the heated romance, though I found that it clashed a bit with the sweet innocence that Shizune portreyed at the beginning. Meh, it's a oneshot, so I can get over the "jump" Shizune made.

Oh my gosh, the angst at the end is heartbreaking, seriously! I could feel the pain in Shizune's heart and it was just... *sniff* It was very good!

) Another one to be added to my Community!

Take care!
SliverOfSilver88 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aww, that's really sweet. I dont think either Kabuto or Shizune get enough recognition in fanfiction by themselves - let alone together. I love this story!

Christine G. Daniel chapter 1 . 8/25/2007