Reviews for Beneath the Stains of Time
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow this one was really interesting! Jack/Vala was always a combination I thought would have been cool to see more of so I though this was great...and very thought provoking!

Really enjoyed it! :-D
domina tempore chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is absolutely gorgeous. Normally this is the part where I'd fill a paragraph or two trying to hash out my thoughts into words and compliment you thoroughly, but I'm shocked speechless.

Heartbreaking and beautiful.
bec chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Amazing!
DiamondFish chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Brilliant! I was a little nervous that it would end completely bleak, but your genious found the perfect ending.
ND chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I was recently reading some SG1 apocafic and had this desire to read your Beneath the Stains of Time. Still so amazing and I had forgotten all about Panos and how Vala plotted to have her and Jack meet to avoid the last Tok'Ra.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow, I don't know how I've missed this one, it's amazing! I love the SJ undertones, but the way you write Jack and Vala's relationship is magic. You do come up with absolutely thrilling story lines. I hope there are more of these stories to come one day.
Kedd chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Somehow I apparently missed reading this ever. But, man, am I glad that I found it. It's just - perfect. It's tense and broken, and the writing is succinct and stark to match that, and Sam and Jack together but strained and twisted and broken, and Vala with her bit of insanity just taken that last step further, her instincts used against her, and Jack just trying to shoulder everything and then not being able to fit in, but trying to try. Just gah.

(And the image of the graves on the hill? With Daniel's words floating on the air between them? Perfection.)

Also - I have been listening to Johnny Cash's 'Hurt' so much over the last few days due to RL, and the tone of that song and this story - just stripped down and raw and laid bare. So good.

Sorry this isn't more comprehensible - you blew words out of my mind!
MDC chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hey another great one!

You have gotten the characters spot on :D

I am slowly ready my way through your archive.
Regency chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow. This was amazing. It was so sad and wistful and...I don't know. I really loved it. The bond you build between Jack and Vala was perfect. The Stain sounds horrible and about like something Adria would do. This whole story was amazing. I'm so glad I gave it a shot.
alexa chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Utter brilliance.
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Brilliantly written. Just thinking about some of the things Vala and Jack went through make me hurt. I can actually imagine this as an episode, like the series finale - better than "Unending", I'd say. Gives Vala more of a spot in the SG-1 storyline and preserves the relationship between Jack and Sam - truly brilliant. I just feel sad for Jack that he has to carry the weight of the knowledge he has of humanity's would-be extinction. Still, I think he'd get over it time, like he always does, cuz he stopped it from happening and saved Vala from herself.

Perfectamundo!
Jeanniewal chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I'm sorry I'm 18 months too late reading this story! I hope you still get reviews for it... I enjoyed it so much - your writing is really excellent. So good to read an apocafic with a possibly happy ending. Please keep writing!
aries03 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow. What a story line. Left me a little speechless, imagining just what Vala and Jack had gone through...and then Jack, alone in the end, keeping it to himself to spare the others hurt. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of your Sam/Jack ship stories, but this one...this story is my favorite of yours so far. Very nice.
Ally chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Absolutely perfect. The style, the plot, the words. Fantastic. I give you my humble appreciation for this story.
gater62 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That was amazing! You have wonderful ideas and make them come alive!