Reviews for Beast Boy Loves Company
Zoethezany III chapter 1 . 6/25
This is so sad, so well written and so SWEET. I ship Raven x Beast Boy forevah!
ItWasYourTest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh the sacrifice that beast boy has to bear! he's willing to carry the burden of seeing raven being happy with and because of someone else and act like he's happy just so he wont bother them with his problems. to live a life of despair just to make others be happy at the expense of HIS happiness is the ultimate form of martyrdom, my level of respect for beast boy is now immeasurable, limitless, and infinite. this is exactly the kind of character I hope beast boy is in every fanfic I read: selfless, always putting other's feelings before his own even at his own expense
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
this was great! a really cool take on BB and his melancholic, troubling side. I felt you did a great job exploring this aspect of him, and your writing just captured it lovely. really nice piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
poor BB. please write more!
Jozefski chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
*THIS!* This fic shows us everything that is wrong with the RobRae ship. It really shows us how downright PERNICIOUS that pairing is. I love you for writing this. I want your children (ur a guy, right? Perfect! It takes two baby!) Anyway, you are just too cool for words! Poor BB... Why does everyone love torturing him (even me...sob)?

...I'm gonna go listen to sad ass emo music for an hour...
"Pain, without love..."

Sorry. Bye-bye
bubbajack chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Damn! BB is getting the short end of the stick in this story, whick kinda annoys me. :/ But anyway I am going to read the next one-shot now and hope for a better ending to that one...Not that this one wasn't good but BB ending up like that was...less than ideal.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This. Is. Horrible. And by the way, that's a compliment. You've portrayed Beast Boy's despair so... so sharply that I'm completely -well, I don't really know what word describes best what I'm feeling right now. Your story's based on one of the many reasons why I don't really approve of the Rob/Rae pairing, and you've brought it out beautifully. Excellently done.
EmilyJoy chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love this storyline (I know it's old but i felt like reading it). So good. But I've read your criteria for RobxRae and, are you going to explain starfire?
a cursed monkey chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Amazing job with this. You really got Beast Boy well, and the part he plays when he's not fighting. Loved this!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Buh. Sucks to be him.

You are so VERY right about failing to meet criterion #6. Criterion #3 I can take or leave, usually. But you left Gar in Hell. Seriously, dude, isn't there a Door Number Three?

How can someone MAKE himself happy when he manifestly is not? Answer: he can't.

The Wandering Critic chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is another example of really amazing writing! You seem to have a good idea of how Beast Boy would react to things, and even the most anti-BB/Rae reader would have to begrudgingly admit that is a very plausible scenario, with Beast Boy hating the fact that he has not made Raven happy. Endless adoration for this!
Guptanation chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
interesting story, though, as you admit in the AN, you clearly fail to meet a couple of your criteria, the most obvious being ignoring the starfire-robin relation.
Nitachi chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
It absolutely broke my heart to read this, but it was lovely all the same. It really physically hurt me to read this, it was beautiful!
Cylor chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Very honest and powerful. Exceptionally well done.
bbfan77 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
wow... to fake happiness like that... just, wow...

and it is so much like Beast Boy... *sighs*

again, loved the story :) but ugh... Raven and Robin? That's just unnatural... still, it revolved around Beast Boy, so I'm happy and again, had a good time reading.

one thing I don't get... beast boy has scars on one side of his hands... so, does he cut himself, or is it symbolical or something...?

anyways, loved the story

Sincerely - Dora Dorothea (yes, I'll be reading and reviewing all of your stories because I like your writing style and you write about the awesomest characters :D )