Reviews for SecretKeeper
JustThatOneYoutubeNerd chapter 47 . 11/6
IT IS TWO IN THE MORNING AND YOU HAVE MADE ME CRY WAY TOO MUCH IN THE PAST HOUR! But, that and the fact that I now have a crying headache aside, THIS IS SO GOOD I WANNA ERASE IT FROM MY BRAIN AND READ IT AGAIN! I can't believe I almost stopped reading in the first few chapters!
Awesomeness chapter 49 . 7/17
beautifully well written and very emtional, this book made me mad, laugh, and cry.
Good job, change the Naruto character names and I bet my life this could get published!

Good job
Sam chapter 49 . 12/21/2014
So, this is one of the stories I shipped so hard, I made a night through all along I DIDNT SLEEP ONE FUCKN MINUTE HOW STUPID AM I? ...ahem... cause I was all 'I wanna know how it goes on' and 'omg this is so damn funny', I even let out light snorts right there in public because your goddamn-funny story made me laugh like 5.000 times a chapter! haha :D

So i really love your style and your humor, ITS AWESOME ID LOVE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON! ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS FUNNY? QOQ 3 and the story itself let me reflect some of my own memories, like being invisible and being all laughed at by the I FUCKN WANNA SHOOT THEM BABIES IN THE BUS - but those times are long gone - thanks god - and I didn't make such a bad call as Sorano by far, but.. well. I could kinda feel with her I mean, aren't we all a little bit invisible (at least once in our live?) and well... I think behind every story there's a little bit truth (hit me if I'm wrong *peace*)

Well I searched for the story because there are so many dumb and stupid 'OMG THIS STORY IS SOO COOL I GOTTA WRITE SOMEWHAT SAME TO IT TOO BECAUSE IM SO BRILLIANT!'-girlies outa here in Germany (sorry girls, I'm not talking to all of you... for me even doubting these type of "autors" are even able to understand the written here...) and I just wanted to finally find something again, that would let my read the hell out of my mind, that would make me stay up all night long - just to read a 'stupid fanfic' (what I think it may seem like from the point of an outsider...) - that would make my CRY MY GODDAMN MIND OUT OF ME (it hate you for Gaara letting go just like this :( ... I'm still sad... this is all so sad... though I love you for writing this story... I still love it...). Like I said I'm from germany... and I don't know how 'good' your style of writing may seem to natives, but I think it great and awesome and funny and georgeous and I LOVE THIS STORY! (cool shoes lol) and well... I think your english if very undertandable, for me not having any trouble getting on with the story (though looking after some words, but hey I'm not native... xD)

see I'm really sorry for not writing a review for every chapter, what I normally do, but I was all 'OMG CANT STOP READING THIS IS SO EXCITING' and I hate writing reviews with the smartphone - on which I read your story - because you gotta type so slow, to not make mistakes TWICE a word, you almost forget what you wanted to write anyways and in the end you're sitting there, your fingers pulsing, all thinking 'yes that was a LOT of words, this is gonna be the longes review in history' and then you post it, read it and NO ITS NOT AT ALL YOU FAILED KGJ§? so I decided to get the laptop of my parents and hoping to write the longes review in history - hoping you are even going to read it because you're fanfic was posted like 7 years ago and I'm all 'omg I'm 20 and reading a story posted and shipped 7 years ago, like you're stuck in time dear'... I really hope you're gonna read it... WILL YOU? Q,Q (I'd really love to get to know you... how old are you? and all that stuff... you seem like a very interesting person to me )

well well well... your story had its ups and downs and I loved the way how slow the relationship between Gaara and Sorano was developping and then BAM he's moving... and BAM he's gone and it felt like every time she cried and got sad, I got hit in my belly and felt like actually being hurt just the same like she was... I literally felt with her... and it was sad... for my boyfriend sitting right next to me in the car, from our way home from vacations and I felt still sad... well now the ending was refreshing though... kinda saving my ass from getting completely depressed and 'I want him to return to her I mean HE KISSED HER AND LEFT WHAT AN ARSE I HATE HIM!' - what I think was your intention with writing this particular ending, wasn't it? you wanted to save us all from jumping down the building! ;D I'm not overdoing... naaahhh xD

So my heart nearly skipped a beat when I read there is going to be a Sequel and I'd love to continue immidiately, but I decided it to be wiser to start reading tommorow... for my boyfriend wanting to get some attention from me... 'duh I'm bad :(' and my body wanting to get some sleep ;) so many wanting's meh... :D

well... this isn't gonna be the longes review in history... but let's just pretend, cause I love you and always will (still depending on the ending of the sequel, but meanwhile I love you and always will) and hope you love me too, cause I wrote you the goddamn longes review in history dear - like I said.. let's just pretend... xD - and I'm planning to do more on the other story... I promise! :)

PS: I'm tired... my eyes are crying... they don't like me staring at my phone all day long... besides my stomach not getting friends with me sitting in a driving car while staring at my phone all day long... duh... fuckititwassototallywothitIreallyhopeyou'regonnareadthisshit*cry*
Guest chapter 48 . 10/16/2014
This book has made me laugh like a maniac, shake my head, and at the end make me cry. You are by far, one of the best authors of which I have ever read a fanfiction. If you were to change this book, so the characters were ones not owned by Masashi Kishimoto, I think not only would it get published, but I believe it would be popular.

You may not believe me, but that's what I think. Loved the book. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2014
I love this book. You should seriously become an author. I would read any of your books. :)
RaspberryUniverse chapter 47 . 4/1/2014
You know? This story would make a great movie. Just replace the Naruto characters names and change their appearance a bit and voila! Instant book! I can just imagine what the movie would be like! Oh my god it would be awesome! This is the 3rd time I've read through this story and it's still one of my favorite fanfics to date. It was also one of the first fanfics I've ever read, so it kinda all came around. I kinda wish you had written a fourth installment, to kinda wrap it all up. I know at the end of book 3 you described what you imagine would happen, but I which you had actually written a book about it. It would be awesome to see Sora visit places like Kiri, Oto and especially Ame. I wonder what would happen if she met Pein, Nagato and the other Akatsuki members. I know that this is probably never going to happen, and the chances of you reading this are pretty slim, but I can still hope, can't I? Maybe somehow, someday, you'll return to . I look forward to that day.
Shuri Kuran chapter 47 . 3/21/2014

I love the humor, romance, drama, OHMYGOD! (fangirlscream!)
Shuri Kuran chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Sorano would be an awesome friend.
Seriously, having her in my life would increase my life span a few years with all the laughs I'm getting.
Shuri Kuran chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
I love how this is in first person point of view, makes this story really hilarious. I especially loved the 'Oh, really?!' part.
RaspberryUnivers chapter 47 . 12/20/2013
From all the 3 fanfics in this trilogy his is probably my favorite. I love how Sorano is displayed and her relationship with Gaara. I also like that you didn't make Gaara to OOC.
BlackCatsOfNight chapter 48 . 9/9/2013
Do you still check the reviews for this account? If so I'll do a fanart of Kakashi with a 'Tash :D
chelsea chapter 47 . 9/8/2013
I loved this, but the fact that gaara never came back to sora and stayed I almost cried I'm sad about this. But the story is so amazing.
DeliciousCarrot chapter 37 . 9/8/2013
Oh my word, that Pam comment had me in hysterics, we have builders here and my spontaneous (and rather loud) laughter is getting me funny looks.
Sasuka chapter 49 . 8/18/2013
WAHHH! YOU MAHKE MEGH CRY!*Good story bro, you can tell that if you make me cry. I'm almost as emo as Sasuke. T_T*
Sasuka chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Really!? Kakashi with a Hitler-y moostashe XD Priceless.