Reviews for Dragon Effect
Debate4life chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I enjoyed the look into the world he left behind. I like the insight into Dobby's mind, though I feel as though masquerading as a Wizard will come back to haunt him. Aren't there any listings of those awards in the Wizarding World? I know professional licensing bodies in the Muggle World kept better records than that even back before computers, though it often wasn't multi-national or even multi-state.
S.Peridot chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I reeeeally enjoyed reading this fic. Pleease dont abandon it. Update! Please.

Sarah
saltkettle chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Awesome! I love all the little details, It makes everything feel so real. :D Though I am hoping this isn't going to be Harry/Dobby? You said slash, but didn't mention with whom... So yeah.

Great start!
stallion-ponyta chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
that last chapter had me confused...lol what happened to dobby and harry?
mishap chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
This is a great story with a lot of potential and I find it a real shame that it appears to be abandoned. I hope that in the near future you find some time and inspiration to work on it again though as it has a unique twist on time/reality travel.
aalens chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
So sad that this has not been updated for a long while - it is such a good story. I shall just have to put it on my alert list and hope for the best. Serves me right for reading a WIP I suppose. LOL

Anyway, thanks for the story so far, it has been very entertaining - and well written with only one 'typo' that I noticed, which puts it above 97 percent of other HP fanfics.
aalens chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Entertaining first chapter; I'm eager to read on. Harry's choice of things to take with him had me a bit bamboozled. I can understand the desire to take things to which he is emotionally attached despite their not being very practical in a new world, but the 'Monster Book of Monsters'? Why that?

BTW I hope that the galleons that he will be getting out of his magic money bag are all dated 1973 or earlier?
Me chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I'm really quite sad to see this hasn't been continued, as it is one of the more interesting stories I've read. It's certainly head & shoulders above 99.9% of the stories on fanfaction :P

I also have to say you've presented the most different Dobby I've ever come across, who is still fundamentally _Dobby_, and not some random other character who's personality was transplanted into his body.

Alas, looking at your last post, it's possible you might not ever continue this, but for my sake (seriously, humans _want_ things :P) I hope you do :)
theodora.pyrene chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
This is a fantastic story, very engaging and strangely realistic in light of the whole alternate universe/timetravel thing. I love the Harry & Dobby relationship and really enjoyed all of the Dobby POV, especially when he thinks about "his" wizard. Please continue. I'd love to read further!
Owl344 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
I know that this story is on long hiatus at the very least, but now, just in case you update, I have it on alert. You're a very good author, you know.
Ore no Naruto chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Sorry I can't review all chapters..

But really.. THIS FIC IS AWESOME!

I can't believe it's only got 35 reviews!

Oh my God.

The time travel you made is the best.

It's logical, deep, and just plain good.

I'm so glad that I found this fic, but a little disappointed that it's on hiatus. :(

I hope this will be slash~ xD
brightsun89 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I love your story, please update soon!
Global Conquest-er chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Beautiful.

Dark, sad, beautiful. I doubt that there's a better way to explain it.

Are you going to update? Because I'll SO want to read more if you do. This fic is GREAT. Really. I especially like how you're doing reactions as well instead of just forgetting about them, and, in the meanwhile, adding background info. It's all pretty fun.

PLEASE UPDATE!

Thanks, at least, for this much. It, as I said before, is REALLY good.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
I really, really enjoyed reading this so far. It's something unique in the area of the HP fanfiction that deals with time travel.

So, it was a pleasant, but not unwanted, surprise to find this. It was a joy to read. :)

I look forward to when you continue!
giff4088 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
I like the way you've taken this story. I can't wait to see if you continue to update it. Please keep up the good work!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »