Reviews for Tessellation
Sambucivox chapter 6 . 1/20
I read this ages ago, but between moving and work I missed this last chapter.
It is, as all the others, hilarious (Nekozawa the conman is pure gold), realistically romantic (Kasanoda bringing chocolates and Haruhi's dad reaction), and damn sexy. How did you do it?
They are fully clothed under a workin lightbulb (that's new for the storeroom) and they don't touch any traditionally, erm, steamy parts, and yet - that last scene is the one to bind them all in the darkness.
I love your writing style and I would love to read more from you - if you have an original fiction account somewhere, for the sake of the fans of this fic, post a link!
Lykg chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I absolutely ADORE this story, and I hope you continue it!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
This was awesome. I really adore Haruhi's fear of losing everything, her awareness that she wouldn't weather scandal as well as the boys, and each of their unique reactions to her.

VERY well done!
EspirituDelMar chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Please, continue with the story! I want to know who Haruhi chooses... I hope that, leaving the scene af the storeroom aside, it's Kyouya, I love the Kyou/Haru pair :)
Sanna Rose chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
UPDATE! 3
Sanna Rose chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
so hunny is in love with haru as well? yayyyyyyy
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
please update i love this...she should at one point decide to be cruel just one chapter cruel honest dark and enticing
Misa chan chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I know I'm super late in discovering this story, but I absolutely love it! I hope that you eventually decide to continue it. .
hollysprig1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I thought you captured each of the hosts' personalities very well. It ran just like the actual manga!
cassandra909 chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
good :)
KatelySmiling chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
interesting
Fornax chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I have to say that this is one of my favourite HaruxMulti fanfictions. You've done a spectacular job!
SilverSlippers chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
You have portrayed all of the characters so beautifully and with such inexplicable depth. I genuinely believe you hit something undeniably right in Tessellation, and I really hope you come back continue it - even if it is simply to put it to a close. I am absolutely dying to read more.
emptysummer chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Excellent story. I hope you'll write more
Kiko Mizuhara chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
This story is amazing, I hope one day you'll update.