Reviews for Ode To Darkness
Tawny Redwood chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is very refreshing. Sugar and spice Nanofate is sweet but to tinge them with menace is nectar. And you were not afraid to give them a reason to turn. Big risk. I think these two, when they're good, they're good. But I've always thought when they're bad they're better. Well done for proving the theory.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
... Damn that nice.

I've only read a couple of Nanoha fanfics and haven't see any episodes, but this sounds awesome and plausable. *dark grin* These two are just as awesome as badass Kagome.
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow dark but I like it. I could go for more like this one.
Riveted chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
W-wow . . . J-just w-wow. See you made me into a stuttering mess at your awesome writing skills! Jeez! Anyway this was so powerful and well-written. I'm curious why they're like that but I love this startling and unexplained atmosphere you wrote. It's so intriguing. And badass Nanofate? What more could I ask for? Thank you for uploading this story!
Digidestined77 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was awesome.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
YEAH they will be so col when they became evil _ WHITE DEVIL AND GRiM REAPER :P cause no one can stop them
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
wow, dark stuff for sure. u actually killed off Fate's entire family and Nanoha's. then you killed off Hayate and her knights. i liked the way you killed off Hayate without actually using any of their names and only used the book and references. nice one here.
RetardedFool chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
it's nice...i wonder what happened to teana and subaru
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
i loved it!
EastLake chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I absolutely loved this

I love this setting of wanted/betrayed fugitives, especially with these two characters. Please, you must write more. I have already read the two other related stories (WD/RoE), and I feel that it would be a terrible loss if this story isn't continued. Unless of course you have certain things planned in the final chapter of RoE that would make this impossible...
clarec97 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I was very surprise when I read this, dark story with my fav characters. But as I read on, I admire you imagination, the death of the others characters all dear to they will definitely drive the most gentle into darkness, at least they still have each other. I agree with many who review this story, there is a great chance for a long fanfic, but I also agree with you that it will be alot of work and lots of brain cells at risk. If one day, you chance across a wonderful plot and decide to continue, I will be your support, if that never happen, I will still be your supporter of the other story. Great writing, thanks
Suiram chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
To bad for no continuation. Curiosity may have killed one cat, but that doesn't mean there aren't other curios cats... And true enough if you where to make an evil pair of Nanoha and Fate u need a true challenge in good to make it exciting... so... probabil a ton of work... would like to see it, but i can see a look of dispair when thinking about the work load so i'll just shut up.
0xnaomix0 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
hell yeah! pimp AND BADASS!

that would be so awesome. great one-shot. too bad like everyone died... but it was needed. lol

keep up the wonderful work!

ps. i hadnt realized that the White Demon had ended when i sent the review for the third chapter... or else i wouldve said what a remarkably well-written and... (im running out of words in my vocabulary challenged mind!) AWESOME?... the story was and is!
NanoFate chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow! This can be a promising start to a very good story. I wish you would continue this. I really liked it even tho many of the characters I like died right away :(

Still, with them being that bad is really good in a bad way? Definitely exciting and you did a great job keeping the characters in line. If they were bad, they'd be this kind of bad: cool and unstoppable.
Icarisain chapter 1 . 8/31/2007

I do believe this is the first of such fics in the English fandom. salutes Good job, you (incoherent)...the whole thing took my breath away. Melancholic yet poetic in a morbid way...why is it that ikka can't write darkfic...*sigh*

Maa, words can't properly express how this is filled with win, so I'll just promise you something that'll probably be a nice surprise, inspired chiefly by this fic and another dark one :D