Reviews for Neville's Winter
listeninggame chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Lovin' it!
Julia451 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Both of these chapters are excellently written, with everyone in-character, perfect flow, and dialogue that sounds so perfectly natural. Be proud of your work!
Lunamione13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
We both love neville. I totally have been looking for a good, truthful fanfic about how neville and luna drifted apart and I just couldn't find one. This, obviously, is about a different time in their relationship, but it's just as good! Keep going ! I LOVE your Chronicles of Narnia fics, especially about susan, and this. It's just so REAL.
DeputyParrish chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Nggaaaawwwwww that is so sweet! I love Lunville!
TheWeaselette chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Aw! How sweet! xD
Fictionjunnkie chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
I love this pair, you did it magnificantly, though I was thinking in the first chapter that Ginny might spill her feelins of jealousy that harry didn't ask her and whatnot, but still, I love it! And I love the endings!
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Aww, it's adorable how in love with Luna Neville is. It just makes me smile really big! Lol, great job, keep up the good work.

xox Sacha
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That was awesome! It's so cute that Neville's jealous :D

Great job!

xox Sacha
MaximumFANGirlz chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
LONG LIVE NEVILLE/LUNA!

(I did a flip over my bed when I found out they were almost canon. No, seriously. Then called Max...who seemed confused. and slightly irritated. But come on! It's Neville/Luna!)
KBOWisfuntosay chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I was just exploring Neville&Luna fics and came across yours. I liked it and completely agree with your author's note. OOTP definitely helped reawaken my Neville&Luna love.
leaping-leeches chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Congratz! You are the author of the first ever Neville/Luna ship I've ever read in the History of the Fanfiction I've Read.

Anyway, so cute! Really, really cute! You managed a interesting, in character, good for all ages (well, in my point of veiw I don't know, well, it didn't have any innappropriate fluff - it was cute) story!

Very sweet and cute.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Aw :)

Neville is so freaking adorable!

Thanks, I enjoyed this story :)
stinkabhel chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
how cute!
SiriusLovesRent chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
LONG LIVE NEVILLE/LUNA! Aww [ Last chapter? I love this. So sad. But it was great. Neville's so cute ]

Fabulous
fledge chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Another sweet little chapter that describes Neville's insecurities very well. and YES, trying not to think about thinking is among the hardest things ever... Let's have more of this, please!