Reviews for Fear No Darkness
Tonnerre chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
Well now i'm crying. This sucks, but i'm gonna read on anyway.
Tonnerre chapter 9 . 12/4/2011 who could this lady be? I'm off to look it up.
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I don't remember too much of what happened previously, but I know it's gonna be awesome reading the rest.
Tonnerre chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I still can't understand how this has only 19 reviews, it's gorgeous! I'm lad you've updated and i'll be reading on.
KittyWillCutYou chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
Oh, now this is awesome. Can't wait till you update.
Tonnerre chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Oh wow! Once a badass huh? Vergil's finally learning.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Lovely. I'm gettin good vibes from this. Let me guess who it is at the door...
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
I'm likin it. Hell, i'm lovin it! A very good idea you have here, and it's fleshing out well.
iconofcoolness chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Wow, you really have learned to smooth out the sentence structure, yet add more elaboration to the grammar work, and more. No wonder you didn't ask me to beta this chapter. You didn't need my help at all. I'd swear I went out and bought the book at a store and paid big money for it. Oh, and the story; well still interesting as ever, must see another chapter very soon or I will have to come to your house and duct tape you into your typing chair. Awesome work!
netherlady chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
I have been reading this story but didn't have the chance to review it.

Simply, I first read it 2 yrs ago but I still have it on mind cuz Virgil character was simply... Virgil!

When are you gonna update? It has been 10 months now!
Dhuaine chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
I loved the tension in this chapter. Lady's characterization is as captivating as ch.6 promised. Vergil's shell seems to be cracking a bit... I wonder where this whole affair would lead him.

Dante's and Trish's part of the story seems to be a bit lacking though. Good to see Dante thinking in this chapter :)

I hope you'll update soon (Sorry for late review... I actually read it weeks ago .
Dhuaine chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
I really like this story. It actually has a great plot and includes character development. I find your characterization of Vergil very refreshing - he's neither an angsty broken emo nor stubborn bastard who'd learnt nothing in Hell, though he'd sounded like one in previous chapters. It's interesting to see him change.

I must admit I kinda ceased to pay attention when Dante arrived. It looked cliche, with brothers fighting, Dante being an idiot and Trish a wailing bitch - but this chapter made up for everything. I loved Vergil's train of thought. The incident at the end of the chapter was so unexpected and gripping - I've never thought she would turn into such a person. It's fascinating. I can't wait for next update! _
iconofcoolness chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
More please! NOW! Heh, heh. Thought you'd get a kick out of that. You're right I thought this was a chapter I hadn't read yet. But I was wrong. I remember proofing it now. Spectacular work.
TwilightBloodRose chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
update asap this is a truely awesome story!

Chrome chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
Oh awesome. You know how sometimes, when you start reading a story, the first like, two chapters are very interesting and good... only, after that, it's like the author gave up or something and you find the plot becoming shittier and shittier as you go along.

Not this story. You have kept this constantly good, unwavering in detail and description. I'm never disappointed and I have to tell you, I just cannot wait for more!