Reviews for Kids These Days
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
cool
Blatherskite3 chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
This story had real potential. However, it moved too fast, blurred together and I could barely tell who was doing what. Not to mention the lack of descriptions. It wasn't horrible, but it could have been a lot better.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
oops wrong story, on the first review I thought it was the Dare I was wrong! Sorry! sorry! Sorry!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Love it! I wondered if Optimus and Megatron were force to be Mario and Luigi. they were trying to do a cosplay in the Oni-Con or a cosplay convention and force Sam to be Princess Peach!

megatron - I hate Green!

Sam - Now everyone will think I am gay in pink!
Shadowcat-Greyclaw chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Read this a while ago, but I need to read it again, I forgot most of it.. I love this story, though, keep it up!
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 15 . 9/12/2007
Gasp! T'would that be the sinister voice of Megatron I hear? ;P I'll be looking for that fic! Good ending for this fic, I see Shift and Ratchet are getting along just fine. (Maybe you could have them start some sorta relationship?) Cya! :)
DaughterofSkywarp chapter 15 . 9/12/2007
YAY! Applauds! Standing ovation.
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 15 . 9/12/2007
The Allspark! hy is it with the Decepticons? you meanie I don't like cliffies ;-;. the leave me anxious for the next chap. update soon please _
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
guess who's back, back again? meg is back, tell a friend. YAY!
ButterflyBlue411 chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
That was great! I can't wait to read the next story! Loved it!
blood shifter chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
most girls can resist the eyes of a child. i liked this chapter. a lot of questions in it.
theshadowcat chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
You're cruel, you know that? Teasing the readers like that. It's not right! It'll be interesting to see where the next story is going to go.
DaughterofSkywarp chapter 13 . 9/10/2007
XD! HAHAHA! ROTF! Howling with uncontrolible laughter in the middle of the public library. D
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 14 . 9/9/2007
another great chappie
ButterflyBlue411 chapter 14 . 9/9/2007
Great Chapter! I hope you'll update soon!

Pwease?