Reviews for Pain
Black Thorns Entangled K chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
I loved this story, but personally I think there should have been way more Pogue and Abigail. The story seemed more in favour of Rebecca and I just wanted to see more interactions between P and A. But otherwise very well written.
LiasonFan2 chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Wow! that was a huge leap in time but loved the ending what a great story!
vixxbitch chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
love it :)
callingmecloser chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
great story. love the ending.
Sidthe chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
I really like the way you incorporated the future into it. I'm just kinda curious how the guys told the girls about their powers and who's Reid's wife?
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
Absolutley awesome story. I really liked it and the end was simply brilliant! Can't wait for a sequel!
Nichole33 chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
I just read through all 14 chapters in one sitting - it was so good that I just couldn't bring myself to stop! Definitely one of my favorite Covenant fics that I've read. Very excited to see that you all are working on a sequel!
deadlyxpapercut chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
I absolutely LOVED this story.3 3 Two thumbs, wayy up! D
KayluhhxMuhhrie chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
This really was a great story.

I do have to say that I'm writing a story with a character named Abigail James for Reid and I just find it funny that we both used the same actress to portray her. Talk about coincidences! ]

Are you planning on writing a sequel for the story?
ninawatsonn chapter 14 . 5/7/2009
Such a good story! I'm bummed it ended xD

I can't wait to read the sequel!

Pogue3
Bodo chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
Your story is great! I love it! I know that You like Ty and Pogue but what about Reid? Everybody finded their "missing half" and had their happy end. Reid should get his chance too ;)
dstnd2travel chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
what an amazing story! i read it all the way through in one sitting. i just couldn't tear myself away. excellent job!
Covenantgirl8689 chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
That Was The Cutest Story Ever

Great Job I Loved It...
manthaS115 chapter 14 . 6/7/2008
awsome story! i love it! keep going! question though: how do you make those banners?
three2raise chapter 14 . 5/30/2008
Thanks for a great story. I really loved the Pogue/Abby stuff and the Reid/Becky. Could've handled a little more luvin', but you gave enough to get my imagination off in the right direction.

Thanks again, you are a great writer!