Reviews for Only One Savior
LordHatredX chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
i liked this story its bit different then others yuna being childish is a first lol really to bad theres been no updates in years

! ! ! .
Murakumo-kaon chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
i love your story it's so annoyingly cute even thpugh iwas mad at some parts i laughed at others because of the love/hate relationship between them :0 i love your story i would love to read the next chapter that is if you want to update of course and i would love to read the next story you will make :) keep at it :D
CloXSo chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
Please complete the story. It's fine the way it is and i really like it. Your criticizing yourself to much. :D It's awesome so far! :)
kayla chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
I really love this fic and I think you should continue ! it's amazing! if you do continue , I hope you put more of Reno in this so tidus can be more jealous . but anyway , I hope you finish this amazing story , please don't give up . :)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
Please please please write more! I need to know what happens!
Luxuria De'Voire chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
I am absolutely in love with your story! You always comment how bad it is, but I think otherwise!

Also, I'd love to read more of you writing, so if you really want to write another story, be my guest!

Keep going, my friend! I'll be waiting patiently for another update!
chloelee12 chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
OMFG write more this is so fucking adorable!

Please keep me updated
Sora-Kairi-4-ever chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
Oh my Gooodness!

Fist off, love the "My Little Chocobo" refrence XD

Second, whenever I think of a FFX fic, this one immidiatly comes to mind. I always liked it, however I undferstand when you say that you can't stand writing it (I'm the same with one of my stories atm.) I would definitly read it if you decided to rewrite it, and I personally think you should, not because the fic is bad, but beacuse if you don't love writing it, what's the point?

And if you write another FFX fic, I'll be one of the first to read it :3

Looking forward to another update,

~S-K-4-E
PisceanReve chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
I LOVE YOUUUU!

Good job updating after foreverrr! I love this fic-why do you hate it? keep going!
Bri333865 chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
I just started reading this and its great! what I think you should do is go and finish it then, after you do the next story (if you still do it) and then re edit it. That way you can do somthing that you might like more, and then try again.
Reckless Dreamer Yuna chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
I honestly think you should continue to update, you're an amazing writer, && I really love this story. I don't think you should re-write it or anything. In my opinion, you're very talented && you should leave this story like this, because I love the way it's written.! Please continue to update, && I wish you the best of luck. : )
jacob chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
what if rikku wanted to be sick will the others help her?
A Loving Fist chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
Good story so far, i think it has potential. But it snags a little bit, it doesn't really seem continuous, like there are scenes missing. In this last chapter Tidus and Yuna are acting like they're dating, but they're not, if I'm correct. Sure people want Tidus to start acting nicer to Yuna, but there should be a reason for his actions, no? Also there is a lot of tom foolery, which makes the story fun, but it's hard to take serious when they're constantly pranking each other, it would be nice to see your characters sit down and have a full length conversation every once in a while. Also Yuna seems a little too comfortable in Tidus' house, especially considering how she's used to living and because it is implied she had been living that way since she was ten i would think that it would take a lot of time for her to feel comfortable enough to treat Tidus' home like her own. The writing style is good though, good phrasing, timing, word choice, for the most part you keep the players in character, and it was overall very enjoyable.

Good luck and happy writing!

ALF
Multi Dimentional Soul chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Finally an original concept!

I like the abusing father theory, plus a jerk of a Tidus for a love interest.

Looking forward for more
PisceanReve chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
YAY! FINALY!

Ok, anyways...

I REALLY like this chappie! It's so cute !

Tidus and Yuna r finally in a relatinship (practically) I love the kiss and then carrying her back home :)

CONTINUE!

And next time...ther should be some dramarama! (more so than usual I mean :)\

u have just made UrawakaiPisces very happy :)