Reviews for Innocentia Disperitum
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Bawling.
Hermyone94 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
The story was really great! It made me laugh and cry, the end was soo sad!
shiney02 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I can only say what I wrote about your other story: So sad and beautiful it hurts even more.

I'm glad you have so much stories (even if they are mostly one-shots, I'd LOVE to read a longer one of yours).
modestlobster chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Great writing; the whole last paragraph is fantastic. (In a sad sort of way, but still.)
IwishIwasASlytherin chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is amazing! I was a complete mess after the last line, beautiful indeed. Gret job at humanizing Bill's character...
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
really good story, I think! Good idea to tell it from Bill's point of view since he is, in fact, the twins oldest brother and defenitly saw them growing up. Quite touching )
xpOplAmAgiCaLpOnyx chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OMG I'm crying!
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
so touching
lyin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
such a fabulous character capture of bill looking at the twins- and it feels so true emotionally, his reactions to leaving and returning and that they're his 'kid brothers'- leading up to the really heart-wrenching last paragraph- fred on the 'cusp of everything' and that he can't patch it up like a cut or scrape... poor bill. poor george. poor fred. :( great writing!
Equal Opportunity Candy Eater chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is so sweet. I just *love* Bill and the twins.
laneykin chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wow that was sad. Really brought tears to my eyes.
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Great fic! Fantastic! Really well written. Love Bill in this. And the twins, of course! So in character! Thank you very much for sharing!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That was lovely. It makes sense that Bill became a prefect after being responsible for all of those siblings. I can see where Fred's death would be the end of innocense for George. They are laughter and light and how can that continue without one of them? Again, a great read.
Hot Tea Addict chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
oh wow. that was so sad. I liked it though. I loved Fred, he was my third in line, just after Bill. Draco will always be first. You are amazing.
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh I have tears in my eyes right now... that was really good!