Reviews for A Right to Blame
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
i pray tommy gets jimmy some help.
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
i love the black donnelys!

its such an awesome show! ]

i lvoe this fic too. its awesome. everyone is in chaacter.
Erin chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
As always, you're spot on with the characters. If I was Jimmy, I wouldn't want to go toe to toe with Ma. And poor Tommy, always having to fix everything. I just love this story as much as the last one and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
WishfulWriting chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
Jimmy is so frustrating! He's so stubborn and lost... I really needed something good to read. I wish it were longer! I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm sure Mama Donnelly is not very happy with this situation... I laughed when she served Tommy first after Kevin had reached in for some food. Great job. You're still spot on with the characters and I'm so glad you're continuing to update this!
missing the black donnellys chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SON!
WishfulWriting chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Really great. You deserve so many more reviews than you have. I think that if more knew about the show you definitely would, and you deserve a million happy reviews. I loved this chapter, and I was in such withdrawal. I nearly jumped up and down when I saw that you'd updated. I hope the next update comes quickly! I really want to see what happens next. Again, you're spot on with the characters, I always wonder if you're actually a writer from the show. It's so well written and the guys are completely themselves. I hope you keep writing because I'm not sure how long I can wait for another update!
Erin chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
I was having a horrible day so I was very happy to see that you updated your story. This story has got me really intrigued. I know there's going to be lots of drama which I love. I love that you focus so much on the characters of Kevin and Tommy. They're my favorites. Also, I still can't get over how well you write the interactions between the brothers. I can actually picture these conversations in my head. You really help ease the pain of not having The Black Donnelly's on T.V.
TrinityRayne chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Thanks for updating! I was hoping that you would continue with this story, it's looking like it's gonna be awesome. This chapter was great, loved the bar scene and the interaction between Kevin, Tommy, and Sean. I hope you have some Kevin angst (my favorite kind btw.)Your stories give me my Black Donnelly fix and I can't wait for the next update!
Erin chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I was so excited to see that you had started another story. This one looks like it's going to be just as awesome as the last. I can't get over how good you are at writing these characters. I feel like I'm watching the show all over again. It looks like Tommy, Kevin, and Sean are going to have their hands full trying to help Jimmy. I hope you update soon.
nylady chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I definetely like it, please continue. Your writing style is excellent and you really bring people into the story.
WishfulWriting chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
MORE MORE MORE! I'm so excited that you have a new story up, and I'm going to be bothering you frequently for updates. I've missed having a story of yours to read, and seeing an email from the site to tell me about this one got me so excited. The chapter was great and I'm really glad you chose this subject. Again we'll get to see all the boys interacting and all the intricacies of their relationship that you capture so perfectly. Can't wait for more!
TrinityRayne chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Yay! I'm so happy to see you're writing another story! I absolutely loved your last one and this one looks like it's going to be awesome. Can't wait to see more!