Reviews for Waiting For Dawn
Crissytje chapter 20 . 6/12
I found it very special how the whole story was narrigated without much dialogue. The decriptions were beautiful, and despite the few grammar errors and typo's (e.g. she though instead of she thought, typo's because mostly they were used correctly) that my grammar-nazi eyes spotted ('cause I am anal like that ), I trulty enjoyed this story. This delight has touched me.

Please don't delete it.

Thank you for posting it!
Crissytje chapter 5 . 6/12
I noticed that you use weather for de definition of "which or whichever", like in weather good or ill. I just wanted to let you know it's "whether". Weather is for the state of the air and atmosphere at a particular time and place.

Also I noticed that you switched the use of "then" and "than".
Then is mainly an adverb, often used to situate actions in time. (If you wake late, then you might have to skip breakfast.)
Than is a conjunction used mainly in making comparisons. (My breakfast is better than yours.)

Otherwise your writing is very well. It reads very comfortable and I like the way you write. The story itself is also lovely. Good job!
L chapter 20 . 3/21
Wow

Just Wow
halzz chapter 7 . 3/6
i love this story sooo much! i just feel like its taking forever for hermione to wake up
sakuras.horcrux chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
YAS YAS YAS
sakuras.horcrux chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
Yay!
sakuras.horcrux chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
goddammit this chapter made me cry
The Psyche of Azarath chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This whole thing was wonderfully written and completely believable. The characterization was spot on. This is how I imagine a Tomione romance to go, without the headache of time paradoxes.
lexicon63738 chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Wow, incredibly beautiful. I feel you could've gone into a lot more detail into actually living there lives, but then it would be a very long story. This was a great though, my heart sings!
lexicon63738 chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
Geez you made me cry a bit
DianneBaquiran chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
Wonderful story!
patricia.pc chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
love it! sweet and soulful
kim chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It was deeply beautiful, and I love the happy ending.
Nubian Queen chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
I don't care if they were OOC, I really dig this story. You just write with with such a delicate and descriptive emotionality that I can help but be pulled wholly in to your vision. Not to mention that I am a complete sucker for redemptive fic. this was awesome and so are you and this is goin on my favs.
Just Ana chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
wow, it's beautiful, really...
it's different from the other fic. while the others commonly stick around with evil and sadist Tom Riddle to show how his soul is tainted with darkness, u make his cracked soul appear by his own physicological trauma that lead him have grudge to the people. but he didn't simply curse and terror the other in the secluded and dark place, it's unique, your way to describe his interaction with the other student, showing his shield as a loner that can't stand loneliness himself -not as far hermione is in his vision range-

Well, it'll be really nice to read another tomione from u, I guess -grin-