Reviews for Waiting For Dawn
lexicon63738 chapter 20 . 6/11
Wow, incredibly beautiful. I feel you could've gone into a lot more detail into actually living there lives, but then it would be a very long story. This was a great though, my heart sings!
lexicon63738 chapter 15 . 6/11
Geez you made me cry a bit
DianneBaquiran chapter 20 . 5/13
Wonderful story!
patricia.pc chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
love it! sweet and soulful
kim chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It was deeply beautiful, and I love the happy ending.
Nubian Queen chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
I don't care if they were OOC, I really dig this story. You just write with with such a delicate and descriptive emotionality that I can help but be pulled wholly in to your vision. Not to mention that I am a complete sucker for redemptive fic. this was awesome and so are you and this is goin on my favs.
Just Ana chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
wow, it's beautiful, really...
it's different from the other fic. while the others commonly stick around with evil and sadist Tom Riddle to show how his soul is tainted with darkness, u make his cracked soul appear by his own physicological trauma that lead him have grudge to the people. but he didn't simply curse and terror the other in the secluded and dark place, it's unique, your way to describe his interaction with the other student, showing his shield as a loner that can't stand loneliness himself -not as far hermione is in his vision range-

Well, it'll be really nice to read another tomione from u, I guess -grin-
EnuNR-zero chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
This is some of the better writting that I've seen on . It was beautiful and a real treat to read. You have a way with words that is just remarkable. Thank you.
xoang chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
I like the ending though I wish there had been a chapter of the snake watching Tom change, that would have been nice.
xoang chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Hi, I love your story. You're a much better writer than me. I would love a sequel they seem to be fun characters.
liljennmartin chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
A very moving chapter!
Sethera chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
There are no words.

Well, at least that's what I tell myself. Still, despite this, I have to say that I read your story long ago, before I had an account, and it is just as brilliant as before. Your way of writing...refreshing and poetic.

I hope you write more stories. They don't even have to be Tomione, just...stories. Because your writing is beautiful.
louisianagirl900 chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
Wow...that was simply an amazing story.

You truly have a gift marrying poetry with the visual and emotion.

The only critique I have, if you can call it that, is that I wish this story wasn't over...

Your subtle way of writing emotion, really catches you off guard and completely pulls you in.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story. It's brilliant.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
This story is so well done, probably the only good Tomione Fic! I really love it a d it truly is a shame you didn't get to complete it.
infinity-for-eternity chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
This is an absolutely beautiful story. Your words drew me in in a way very few fics ever have and this is one of the very first Tom/Hermione fics that has captivated me and made me love this pairing so much. Thank you for crafting such a wonderful fic!