Reviews for Waiting For Dawn
Zena Selena Sarafina Moonstrom chapter 20 . 4/18
It's really a great piece of work !
I loved this story and it would always be on my top 10 five favorites of Hermione and Tom stories!
lochatdecheshire chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
just amazing realy thanks
Guest chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
Breathtakingly beautiful
Crissytje chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
I found it very special how the whole story was narrigated without much dialogue. The decriptions were beautiful, and despite the few grammar errors and typo's (e.g. she though instead of she thought, typo's because mostly they were used correctly) that my grammar-nazi eyes spotted ('cause I am anal like that ), I trulty enjoyed this story. This delight has touched me.

Please don't delete it.

Thank you for posting it!
Crissytje chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
I noticed that you use weather for de definition of "which or whichever", like in weather good or ill. I just wanted to let you know it's "whether". Weather is for the state of the air and atmosphere at a particular time and place.

Also I noticed that you switched the use of "then" and "than".
Then is mainly an adverb, often used to situate actions in time. (If you wake late, then you might have to skip breakfast.)
Than is a conjunction used mainly in making comparisons. (My breakfast is better than yours.)

Otherwise your writing is very well. It reads very comfortable and I like the way you write. The story itself is also lovely. Good job!
L chapter 20 . 3/21/2016
Wow

Just Wow
halzz chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
i love this story sooo much! i just feel like its taking forever for hermione to wake up
darth-sakura chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
YAS YAS YAS
darth-sakura chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
Yay!
darth-sakura chapter 15 . 12/23/2015
goddammit this chapter made me cry
The Psyche of Azarath chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This whole thing was wonderfully written and completely believable. The characterization was spot on. This is how I imagine a Tomione romance to go, without the headache of time paradoxes.
lexicon63738 chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Wow, incredibly beautiful. I feel you could've gone into a lot more detail into actually living there lives, but then it would be a very long story. This was a great though, my heart sings!
lexicon63738 chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
Geez you made me cry a bit
DianneBaquiran chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
Wonderful story!
patricia.pc chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
love it! sweet and soulful