Reviews for Waiting For Dawn
patricia.pc chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
love it! sweet and soulful
kim chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It was deeply beautiful, and I love the happy ending.
Nubian Queen chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
I don't care if they were OOC, I really dig this story. You just write with with such a delicate and descriptive emotionality that I can help but be pulled wholly in to your vision. Not to mention that I am a complete sucker for redemptive fic. this was awesome and so are you and this is goin on my favs.
Just Ana chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
wow, it's beautiful, really...
it's different from the other fic. while the others commonly stick around with evil and sadist Tom Riddle to show how his soul is tainted with darkness, u make his cracked soul appear by his own physicological trauma that lead him have grudge to the people. but he didn't simply curse and terror the other in the secluded and dark place, it's unique, your way to describe his interaction with the other student, showing his shield as a loner that can't stand loneliness himself -not as far hermione is in his vision range-

Well, it'll be really nice to read another tomione from u, I guess -grin-
EnuNR-zero chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
This is some of the better writting that I've seen on . It was beautiful and a real treat to read. You have a way with words that is just remarkable. Thank you.
xoang chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
I like the ending though I wish there had been a chapter of the snake watching Tom change, that would have been nice.
xoang chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Hi, I love your story. You're a much better writer than me. I would love a sequel they seem to be fun characters.
liljennmartin chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
A very moving chapter!
Sethera chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
There are no words.

Well, at least that's what I tell myself. Still, despite this, I have to say that I read your story long ago, before I had an account, and it is just as brilliant as before. Your way of writing...refreshing and poetic.

I hope you write more stories. They don't even have to be Tomione, just...stories. Because your writing is beautiful.
louisianagirl900 chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
Wow...that was simply an amazing story.

You truly have a gift marrying poetry with the visual and emotion.

The only critique I have, if you can call it that, is that I wish this story wasn't over...

Your subtle way of writing emotion, really catches you off guard and completely pulls you in.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story. It's brilliant.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
This story is so well done, probably the only good Tomione Fic! I really love it a d it truly is a shame you didn't get to complete it.
infinity-for-eternity chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
This is an absolutely beautiful story. Your words drew me in in a way very few fics ever have and this is one of the very first Tom/Hermione fics that has captivated me and made me love this pairing so much. Thank you for crafting such a wonderful fic!
Me chapter 20 . 8/18/2011
Your writing is so beautiful and poetic. It drew me in with the descriptions and the beauty of the story. I loved it.
KatyLies chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
This chapter was very moving. Hermione's pain was tangible, her hopeles despair even more so. She is such a strong and resilient character, very inspiring.
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hi Sorry I havent reviewed before because my computer wouldnt let me until now! :( I have read your whole story in two nights (I was afraid to read it all in one because I didnt want it to end too soon) and I was blown away. Your writting is very poetic and deep and if I was to suddenly pick up writting it wouldnt measure up to anything that you have written in this story.

I have read other Tom stories others in which I quickly lost interest either because the girl character was annoying or because Tom was too evil for me to even like. Your Tom is unlike any other Tom I have read. He didn't change too quickley but at the same time he wasn't too inhuman that it would seem impossible that he could turn his life around.

It was very unique of you to not have the usual Malfoy LEstrange and Avery be at his beck and call. That these men ridiculed Tom which would push him to be crueler and more merciless than them.

I loved the fact that oliver was shown in Hermione's subconscience! Because in the books it seems as if they have never even crossed paths but in this story it was very sweet that he would be the one to help her wake up. All in all I just wish this story could have lasted at least 20 more chapters! hehe good job!