Reviews for Stay
pinklatent chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
The thing that made this 10x creepier is the fact that Dean doesn't think he's doing anything creepy at all. He's all "doop-da-dee-doo-my-family's-here-everything-is-alrigt-in-the-world." Dean-ial and desperation goes a long way.
Gah, I loved this!
TwihardNerd chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I like freaky Dean...I'd love to see more of this story *hint hint*
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This reminds me of the Amber Spyglass (by Philip Pullman (sp?)) when Lyra's mother drugs her to keep her away from the church and from running away. Sam seems so helpless and John just resigned. Thank you for writing! I definitely enjoyed!

mb
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
"Hope you enjoyed!" 'Enjoy' may be putting it a bit too far...

Pretty nasty and desperate Dean. Extreme and well written. Gave me the shivers in a creapily (positive) way.

Two points of critismn though:

1) I doubt Dean would ever go that far to preserve his precious family, because all he did was destroying it for good - and I'm not even talking 'drugging Sam'. (Yes, I do understand this was a promt but still)

2) Both Sammy and John would have kicked the older Winchester's behind a long time ago if he had pulled somthing like this. After all, their Dad would probably be well capable of getting out if he wanted to at one of the trips to or from the table, handcuff or no. Since when did a menacle or cuff stop a Winchester?
Revert to Normal chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow. That was unexpected. I was wondering why Sam just stayed in bed and John didn't move from the table. And Dean was so happy because his family was with him.

Very nice. Twisted, but good.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Wow, spooky! I wish there was a little more info as to WHY Dean is acting this way. Obviously he's off balance, but a little more background info would have been nice. Poor Sam. What a mess. Good fic! thank you for sharing it! :]
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I think "enjoy" might be the wrong word to use! That was horrifying! I knew we were in trouble when Dean was referred to himself as a "virtuous and altruistic soul". Truly creepy story. Good job!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Well, when I heard evil!Dean I was afraid that he killed Sammy to keep him from leaving (Sammy at the time wasn't awake and responding) or that he killed people to keep having work. But this works out just fine and preys on Dean's fears of his family leaving him and not loving him or needing him as much as he does them. Nicely done.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
oh...wow... completely... wow... I was beginning to think it was a little too cheery, a little too happy and weechestery... and then... wow. Well done, well written, the emotion and the tone of the story. Holy... It's all I can say. Great job, you better have rated nr one at that challenge.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Hmm, maybe more Bonkers!Dean than Evil!Dean! It took me a while to realise what was going on here, and I like how you had Dean constantly justifying his actions to himself - how noble and self-sacrificial he was being taking care of his family when really he was holding them prisoner... Intriguing...
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Oh, Dean! You poor baby. They've finally driven you mad!

Face it John, you're never leaving that room. Alive, anyway. None of you are.

Great story. Thank You.

Cat
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Truly creepy, dark, disturbed gone off the deep end Dean.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
woah, twisted fic.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
WOW Definitely an AU story! No matter how much it would hurt Dean to see Sammy leaving, he would never drug his brother and hurt him so badly!
anon chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Wow. That was definitely Evil!Dean. I liked his little delusional state. I don't quite understand why John didn't fight when they were just handcuffed unless Dean had some superstrength, weapon or other leverage, but other than than good stuff.