Reviews for The Little Brother
RiverMelodySong chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I ADORE this story! I always felt that Tristan could have been very sweet to one woman long-term if he didn't keep choosing the wrong girls and ending up in disastrous relationships! He has a good heart it's just misguided at times. I totally agree that he feels insecure and overshadowed by Seigfried and that this explains some of his more irresponsible behaviour so reading about him opening up to James about it was so perfect!

I wanted to yell "I'll have little Tristans with you!" at the screen as I was reading :)
beeayy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I loved this! I love how you started it off with Siegfried embarassing Jim! Poor Tristan...are you thinking of writing another chapter! Great story!
Coseepo chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awesome story! You've really captured the characters' way of talking and psyche well. Great job, please write more stories! Always good to see stories about everyone's favourite character too.
chralotte chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is lovely! You've captured them all perfectly! There really aren't enough All Creatures fics out there. Tristan 3
toxophilate4 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I wish I'd found this site sooner...this is a great story! The dialogue is bang on, and it's a nice take on the brothers' sometimes strained relationship.
Tonica chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I don't know what I can add to what other people have already said. All I can do is agree. Very nice work.
Univarius chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is a fantastic story. You have caught the relationship between Tristan and Siegfried perfectly and all three characters are spot on.

Lovely, and genuinely emotive.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
How very, very sad! I do find Siegfried rather annoying at times, especially the way he treats his brother. Poor Tristan! Excellent job! You've captured them all very well. I liked how you were able to keep the story angst-filled and still use dry humor to keep the story up. A very good read!
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wow, this was really good! _ I admit I wasn't expecting that much, but it was really good. And such a dearth of mistakes! *collapses in joy*
Kreek chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I was so happy to see some ACG&S stories on here. I love this one. You portrayed the relationship between the brothers very well. Hope you will write more.
laal ratty chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Good work here, you've caught the characters really well.
RotaryShakes chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Hey :) I'm a bit behind on my reviews, and just stumbled over yours for my drabble (thank you very much) and thought I'd check out your stories. And am I glad I did!

This one is so lovely; I can see it as part of an episode even. It's just so *them* - the relationships are spot on, even the really complicated thing Triss and Siegfried have going on. You captured the characters perfectly! Are you going to write more fic for the show? Because there really isn't enough good ACGAS fioc around.
warinbabylon chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Excellent! And the characterizations and dialogue are dead on. I very much enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for sharing this!