Reviews for The Uncontrollable Urge
Darkwolflink1 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
OMG I love this fic so much, I will fav later XD
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I always make Link run backwards. (He's faster that way) I wonder how pissed he is at me.
shampoo147 chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I usually gather up the cuckoos and wander around a lot first, before going into Death Mountain. I also wander around the graveyard for a bit, but not for long.

Then I wander out to Lon Lon Ranch and mess around before remembering that I needed to go get the fire stone.

As you can tell, i like playing Sim games and Harvest Moon games as much as i like playing RPG.
shampoo147 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Well, i just don't even try to bother with the wooden beam and simply sneak around the guard on the ground, and I shoot at the portraits before I talk to Zelda.
shampoo147 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Why did you get yourself caught?
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I did not know that water thing. or what those skeletons were called. I usually just killed them with my sword all night. I will have to try that water thing later.

haha, on my first try with Zelda Ocarina of time, I didn't NEED my brother guiding me. He tried, but I yelled at him.

_
Retoru chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Poor Link. I feel sorry for him.
Retoru chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
It would be more interesting if you did this from start to finish.
Momonster chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
hehe, i love this! poor linky poo. lol, how you have that Link can here 'you'? and your friend talking is soo amusing!
Melodious Authoress chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
rofl. Poor ol Link.
Ekiushi chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
That was amusing. Very good. I too, often think about what video game characters are thinking. Often I come to the conclusion they'd really hate me... I attack cuckoo's way to often, and tend to jump off high cliffs just for the fun of it.
AnimeFreak2306 chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Aww, poor Link. XD Must be so confused. I'm glad you updated! I cant stop wondering whats going to happen once they reach the end of the game! X3 Very nice job. Update soon!
Serene-Moon-Princess chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Hahaha, you don't know how much I can relate to this story! It is so awesome! I would love to read more, but I have to go practice flute, so I'll be back later to read more. ;)

Keep up the awesome work!
Serene-Moon-Princess chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Ah, I love this! It reminds me of trying to teach my mom how to play Zelda.

Except we usually end up getting in fights and she's all like, "ANGIE I can figure it out by myself! Go away!"

And I'm usually like, "Well fine then! Just die! You'll never make it through this unless you do this!"

Yeah...great times. Hahaha, well I'm gonna go ahead and read the second chapter. :P I love this a lot!
Zairos chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Poor Link,so many horrors still await you!