Reviews for The Shootout
gretchless chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Hey, slowly making my way through your stories. I love that caleb keeps showing up in them.

Just read summer camp and paying the price too, they where long stories but I found I really wanted to get to the next chapter. I blame you for the lack of sleep I've had in the past week :p.

I've been missing the old days, and the fact I haven't seen any of season 8 or 9 has had me searching for earlier stories. I'm glad to see you have quite a few that I somehow have never gotten round to reading. On to the next :) ...

Gemma.
Nadamalki chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Reading the summary, I was thinking how on earth could you compile a plot out that, but you pulled it off amazingly! You made it so easy for me to imagine everything as I was reading. Incredible talent you got there!

Thank you so much for sharing!
JaniceC678 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Hey, just found this recently, and as soon as I read the description, I immediately thought of the S&H episode even before I read your A/N! I think everyone who was an S&H fan remembers that ep, and I LOVE that you took it and ran with it. (I even remember thinking one time a while back that I wished some ff writer would actually do this story.) Being a bit of a purist, I don't usually do the Brotherhood stuff, but I do make an exception from time to time for a good story, and there was no way I was passing this one up! Great job!
(P.S. Don't know if you ever watched, but did you know that the A-Team had also done a version of this, too, with Face getting shot and Murdock being the other one in the restaurant?)
frownypup chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Sam: "Since when is 10.30 too late to go out for you, grandpa?"

Dean: "Since when are you offering to go out after 9pm, grandma?"

LOL the smartest freaking remark ever written so far..
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This story is very similar (tho not the same) as a Starsky and Hutch episode called "The Shootout" have u ever seen it? Cause the resemblance is uncanny
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
OMG YOU SHOT SAMMY! HOW COULD YOU? LOL! I SO ADORE SAMMY! EXCELLENT JOB!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 10 . 8/8/2009
Totally loved! This was so damn good!
winchester-sweetheart chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
Oh my god, i just found this story and i swear that it is one of the very best fan fics i've ever read. I've only just finished chapter 5 and i'm addicted. I love hurt!sam and this is absolutely perfect. Can't wait to read the rest. Keep up the awesome work! X
AbsolutAnda chapter 10 . 12/14/2007
Wow, I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to read this and review!

I feel so bad! School's been seriously kicking my ass, especially with college applications.

I never thought I could be this stressed out.

I loved the line "Batman can kiss my ass"

And it just made it funnier that he called himself Batman in the episode with the Rabbit's Foot.

LOL, that made me so happy.

Dean and Batman, two of my favorite people ever!

Great job!

Can't wait for the next story!
heather03nmg chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
Loved the final chapter, you ended with brotherly banter, just perfect.

Great story, wonderfully written as always. You know I'll be impatiently waiting for a new fic from you...and you best be adding in some much needed Dean whumpage, I'm going through withdrawl.

Love how you write the boys amazing as usual. Fantastic job writing in Caleb and continuing on with Ridley's universe. I need more!

Double batch of cookies, write more soon!
sUnKiSsT chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
aw i loved it, wonderul ending :)
NC Girl chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
Okay, I’m going to date myself here, but I remember watching Starsky and Hutch when it was still on TV (I was very young, of course ) and there are about 3 or 4 episodes that stick in my memory- this being one of them! So, reading your version of this was so much fun for me! You did a GREAT job combining the general plot of the original episode with the current Supernatural characters and the whole Brotherhood universe, all while maintaining character and focus. And what a unique idea, by the way. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone else take this approach before. Thanks for posting this! Like I said, it was really fun to read.
pmsdevil01 chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
Brotherhood stories are the best. I want to write some more of my story but my desk broke and it's really hard to type on the table I'm using so hopefully I'll have more written next week after I get my new desk. Hope you can proof read for me. Great story. Can't wait for the next one.
SilverStorm06 chapter 10 . 11/15/2007
Aww, I love brotherly moments. Tonights episode had a lot of those too. :) Great story!
alwaysateen chapter 10 . 11/15/2007
Great last chapter! It was weird that Sam woke up without Dean by his side but his brother had a good reason. And Caleb was there.

It's also weird to see Caleb and Dean in disagreement but very funny to imagine Dean's reaction to the Robin nickname, lol!

Great job and looking forward to your next story. :)