Reviews for Perpetuam Memoriam
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is amazingly well written. Good job!
Ernil chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
How a fantastic story! First, I beg your pardon for my english, it will be orrible, 'cause I'm Italian and I still not speak ery well. Second: wonderful! It's so... sad and powerful.
Sir Squigglim chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
well, that was really well written. i love how snape acknowledges the fact that they arn't true lovers, but dumbledore is blind to that. poor albus, all he wants is true love with snape, even though its obvious he wants a replacement for Gellert...
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I LOVE IT. Oh I absolutely love Snape/Dumbledore. Best pairing ever.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Never, though, has it been his intention to take advantage of Severus Snape, to use him like a tool in preserving Harry Potter for martyrdom.

-Gee, you could have fooled me...and the fact they're lovers may only mean that Snape is not entirely stupid and knows how to stay alive and out of Azkaban, as he would have not without the relationship. Dumbledore is in the supreme position of power here, but he would not be the first to fool himself that acquiescence and passion are the same as true love. The fact that Albus has used Snape's guilt, as we saw in the memory, to force him to spy on Voldemort in the first place, and we never saw him give Snape any choice in anything, remember?-taints, in my opinion, any sort of personal relationship.

But Albus has always enjoyed his dream world, and never understood anyone who lived outside of it.

And how can Snape trust Albus? Harry is Dumbledore's favorite, and yet is condemned to an abusive childhood and to death. He must feel foundations rocking-he's used to any Slytherin being considered a lesser being, but one of Albus's beloved Gryffindors? If Harry can be betrayed, can he be far behind?

But Dumbledore never thinks anyone has a right to mistrust him.
Karaii chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
*writhes in happiness* O.M.G.

You just managed to nail my top-three favourite pairings IN ONE GO! I love you!
risi chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
There's not near enough Albus/Severus out there. I really enjoyed this.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Nicely done. (-: They were - both - also my most favourite characters and I didn't like how Rowling wrote their relationship. )-: