Reviews for What You Wish For
Gamebird chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I read this initially on LJ I think, or somewhere that I couldn't leave a review because I wasn't a member. I'm so pleased to see it reposted here. It's inspired. I love it.

By the way, you're linked on the TV Tropes page for Recommended Heroes FanFics.

If you ever come back to this, you should put the scene dividers in that it had in the original form. FF edits those out unless you're sneaky. Three capital V's, or X's, centered, make a fine divider. And there's a divider built in that you can find on the edit bar, but it's a bit of a pain in the butt to use (you have to edit your uploaded document before publishing it, which is easy to forget.
bioldrawings chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I know since you wrote this what, two, three-ish years ago you prolly don't give a toss about reviews for it but what the hell, I like this way too much. Considering I can't really say I'm a fan of the show anymore or that these three were my fav characters back when I was, I freakin' loved this to death.

...that's all.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is PERFECT.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Well, crap, how can I -not- like a fic where my three favorite characters come out on top? (Though the fact that Sylar is among that three obviously means I'm a tad warped...)
naty-neko chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
terrible. terriblemente genial! No hay una continuación? Es como que necesito algo más... me gustan los finales felices.

Sigue escribiemdo más, plis
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Interesting ending.
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Good!
lizhowhp chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Beautiful story. I especially like the Matt and Mohinder friendship, and how both of them now and accept that Sylar's posing as Nathan. The end is my favorite part of the whole story, where Sylar is healing Mohinder while Matt suggests a cover up. The last line is very striking, too.
altbaie chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
HOMFG! This is awesome! Is there going to be more? *puppy dog eyes*
Besarien chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This was very good! I love the plan to whip the 'real' President out of the basement.
sakuuya chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Damn, but I like the way you write future!Matt. The idea of him KNOWING, and not doing anything about it is such a beautifully tragic twist on the character. This would so have made a better ending for 5YG.
SacredNagChampa chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Why doesn't this story have any reviews? It's amazing. And this is coming from somebody that doesn't like slash. I think you may have converted me. Thank you for writing this lovely story.