Reviews for From The Ashes
mrslara2112 chapter 37 . 6/10
That was an awesome story. I just wish I had read the reviews and seen that it wasn't finished now I'm going to go cry.
Can't wait for more
KissMiInk chapter 37 . 4/2
More!
StephanieTronco chapter 37 . 3/12
Oh. My. God. Please, NO, please tha-that CANT be the last of it! Please update! Please *tears start to roll down face* PLEASE!
Love love this story. I'm so sad it hasn't been completed.
If you find it in your heart to update and continue this great story, I would love to read the rest! You are a gifted writer.
ph.pac chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
Sob, sob, sob... But I love the story!
Siriusly Black chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I'm confused, I thought that pirebloods couldn't marry other purebloods. Pansy and Fred are Purebloods, Luna and George are both purebloods. ...
blacksistrs chapter 37 . 9/9/2016
6 years since you updated, but I hope you come back to write this amazing story again. It's hurts that doesn't have an ending ;(
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I bloody love this story. I hope the muse can be found again.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 37 . 4/27/2016
Great story filled with drama, humor and romance.
I'm just wondering wether or not the story is now complete. It a way it sounded that way, but then again... we haven't had the anniversery party. How would the Notts react? Will they try to crash the party, or will Hermione turn up at the Nott's garden party instead?
In short ... Please continue this story. :)
In the mean time. Think you for sharing the story with us.
Espied7 chapter 37 . 3/16/2016
Poor Blaise! I've devoured this story in the last 14 hours or so. Thanks for writing, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
dramione143 chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
This is your first fan fic? Man, you're good.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
I was unable to use the link to see the wedding dresses is it possible you can still send me the link?
Guest chapter 37 . 1/29/2016
I really enjoyed this story and would love to see an epilogue
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »