Reviews for From The Ashes
Gripping story, love the plot twists, you have a true talent for bringing the characters to life. That being said... please take what I am about to say in the best way possible... FINISH THE BLOODY DAMN STORY ALREADY! What kind of sadistic person drags you on a bloody 37 damn chapter saga.., and then leaves you Bloody f-ing flapping in the wind with no resolution ?! In the words of the great ruddy ginger... Are you Bleeding mental?! Hope you are doing well...
TheseLittleWonders chapter 17 . 1/17
So many things to love about this chapter. Lol, I absolutely adored Draco's "pep talk" - it was so perfect; goodness, he's almost worse than Snape, isn't he?

I am really enjoying this story and really love your characterizations. They feel very canon, as are the hijinks in the Hogwarts setting. I especially love Draco - in general, but also in your story. I was surprised at his initial characterization, when he's shown to be the one to contract the marriage; he seemed very cold? and single-minded and logical in his pursuit of Hermione in improving his family's reputation. I also love the way he speaks, formalized, sarcastic, dry, witty, all of which you capture wonderfully.

Who doesn't love an action-packed Quidditch match? Enjoyed the excitement and I'm glad that Draco won. He always has a trick up his sleeve, what with a new, never-before-seen prototype. Too bad about the punishment, though.
TheseLittleWonders chapter 1 . 1/17
I think this is the best setup for a marriage law fic (one of my favorite tropes) that I've read. Rather than having the impetus be a decline in population counts or some curse or even just to cause societal change, it is because of increased violence against purebloods and to prevent a civil war. I look forward to seeing our hero and heroine spit fire at each other.
1ntricate chapter 37 . 1/10
I can't believe this hasn't been updated in a long time... please do! This has been a fantastic story! :'(
HPgal chapter 37 . 10/24/2017
Cant believe I got this far into the story without realising it hasn't been updated in so long! Hope it gets finished I need to know what happens! An epilogue would be fab seeing how all the 'arranged' marriages pan out in the future. Thanks for the brill story
mrslara2112 chapter 37 . 6/10/2017
That was an awesome story. I just wish I had read the reviews and seen that it wasn't finished now I'm going to go cry.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/15/2017
Can't wait for more
KissMiInk chapter 37 . 4/2/2017
StephanieTronco chapter 37 . 3/12/2017
Oh. My. God. Please, NO, please tha-that CANT be the last of it! Please update! Please *tears start to roll down face* PLEASE!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/12/2017
Love love this story. I'm so sad it hasn't been completed.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/1/2017
If you find it in your heart to update and continue this great story, I would love to read the rest! You are a gifted writer.
ph.pac chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
Sob, sob, sob... But I love the story!
Siriusly Black chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I'm confused, I thought that pirebloods couldn't marry other purebloods. Pansy and Fred are Purebloods, Luna and George are both purebloods. ...
blacksistrs chapter 37 . 9/9/2016
6 years since you updated, but I hope you come back to write this amazing story again. It's hurts that doesn't have an ending ;(
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I bloody love this story. I hope the muse can be found again.
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »