Reviews for From The Ashes
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 6/20
Please come back! This is too good to end!
This is one of the best Dramoine stories I have read. It is amazing. I know it has been on hiatus for more than seven years, but I am still hoping it will be finished one day.
moodygoody chapter 37 . 6/9
Good story, thanks
cespericueta35 chapter 37 . 6/6
update soon
Avril Keanan chapter 10 . 6/1
Hello- I'm loving your story- the one thing that grates a little is Dracos use of 'chit'. It makes him seem much older than he is and, considering he married Hermione, maybe criticizing her behaviour- "Malfoys do not answer doors- the impudence of her!" Might sound better than calling her a 'chit' -
an impudent or arrogant young woman.
"she is a mere chit of a girl"
Which in literature at least is used by older men towards younger women. It doesn't make him seem sly, or reclusive or whatever you are aiming for- just kind of jars. If he wants to be abusive 'bint' perhaps or 'slattern' but it doesn't feel like you want him to be abusive just dismissive and cold.
Gripping story, love the plot twists, you have a true talent for bringing the characters to life. That being said... please take what I am about to say in the best way possible... FINISH THE BLOODY DAMN STORY ALREADY! What kind of sadistic person drags you on a bloody 37 damn chapter saga.., and then leaves you Bloody f-ing flapping in the wind with no resolution ?! In the words of the great ruddy ginger... Are you Bleeding mental?! Hope you are doing well...
TheseLittleWonders chapter 17 . 1/17
So many things to love about this chapter. Lol, I absolutely adored Draco's "pep talk" - it was so perfect; goodness, he's almost worse than Snape, isn't he?

I am really enjoying this story and really love your characterizations. They feel very canon, as are the hijinks in the Hogwarts setting. I especially love Draco - in general, but also in your story. I was surprised at his initial characterization, when he's shown to be the one to contract the marriage; he seemed very cold? and single-minded and logical in his pursuit of Hermione in improving his family's reputation. I also love the way he speaks, formalized, sarcastic, dry, witty, all of which you capture wonderfully.

Who doesn't love an action-packed Quidditch match? Enjoyed the excitement and I'm glad that Draco won. He always has a trick up his sleeve, what with a new, never-before-seen prototype. Too bad about the punishment, though.
TheseLittleWonders chapter 1 . 1/17
I think this is the best setup for a marriage law fic (one of my favorite tropes) that I've read. Rather than having the impetus be a decline in population counts or some curse or even just to cause societal change, it is because of increased violence against purebloods and to prevent a civil war. I look forward to seeing our hero and heroine spit fire at each other.
1ntricate chapter 37 . 1/10
I can't believe this hasn't been updated in a long time... please do! This has been a fantastic story! :'(
HPgal chapter 37 . 10/24/2017
OMG
Cant believe I got this far into the story without realising it hasn't been updated in so long! Hope it gets finished I need to know what happens! An epilogue would be fab seeing how all the 'arranged' marriages pan out in the future. Thanks for the brill story
mrslara2112 chapter 37 . 6/10/2017
That was an awesome story. I just wish I had read the reviews and seen that it wasn't finished now I'm going to go cry.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/15/2017
Can't wait for more
KissMiInk chapter 37 . 4/2/2017
More!
StephanieTronco chapter 37 . 3/12/2017
Oh. My. God. Please, NO, please tha-that CANT be the last of it! Please update! Please *tears start to roll down face* PLEASE!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/12/2017
Love love this story. I'm so sad it hasn't been completed.
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »