Reviews for A Terrible Realization
Novalia1001 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
She knows his name? She KNOWS his NAME! That's the most terrifying thing Master Cyclonis could ever do: that she knew Aerrow and Piper were scary enough!

Not even RAVESS knows Finn's name, and she defeats him the most often!

(No offense Finn).
Novalia1001 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I liked how you fin(n)ished it.
Novalia1001 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
This was beautiful! Junko was sooo understanding!
Novalia1001 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
How cute.
Can anyone tell me what Aerrow does besides lay on his bunk, command the rest of the team and fight the Dark Ace? I haven't even seen him on kitchen duty...
Novalia1001 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
This one made me laugh. This one was EXCELLENT! Makes sense that the Condor has cameras here and there though. Makes total sense...
Novalia1001 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Sweet Big J.
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Yes, Finn, yes you did.
This is a brilliant one-shot on its own. And I don't say that often to writers who write roughly six lines of words.
Agent Shadow-98 chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
I bet Cyclonis had a nice daydream XD

Good work! :)
Elektra3 chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Hee! I'd say "Poor Finn," but he probably deserves it.
TearWorkshop chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
Wow. You got every personality perfect. Even Junko's! (and that's hard to do, my friend) LOL. So awesome.
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
rofl ... awesome! How little does Cyclonis knows what destructive power that plot would do to the Storm Hawks
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
OMG! Stork is just plain awesome! You've got his character right bang on!
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hahahahah ... I only realized now the implications of that, I mean i *knew* but it ever really *dawned* on me lol (yeah Im just a tad blonde)

Finn is, of course, priceless
Xekstrin chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Hahhahah!

I so totally want to write that now! Obviously Cyclonis has the hots for our blond friend.

Awesome, AWESOME finish! For real this time XD.

TTNR!
Xekstrin chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
Hahahaha! Awesome! I'm so happy you decided to take my idea.