Reviews for Notes from a Werewolf
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
You know, Ron was wounded on the couch or bed or whatever after Snuffles dragged him down, but Harry and Hermione really did gravitate together there. Maybe they thought he was already lost.
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aww. :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter. I loved seeing Lupin's point of view of their relationship and I would love to see more. Great writing.
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Love it! well written it fits with the book and the movie perfectly.I like seeing lupins point of view and i like how theirs just the right amount of romance and not too much
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Totally perfect!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Good story but I doubt that that Ginny look anything closed to Lily, Oh sure they both have red hair but that it.

I like to read author that ship Harry/Hermione for it so funny, I always thought Harry's relationship with Hermione were like a brother and sister thing. I knew from the first book that Hermione be with Ron. I also knew that Harry be with Ginny in the same book,a key clue was that J.K pointed out that Harry was watching Ginny run with the train as it was leaving.
RageLikeRipred chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm not sure why, because this was actually kind of sweet in a way, but it made me cry. And they weren't tears of joy or anything like that. I think it's because I was feeling so depressed over (spoiler) how Harry and Hermione never got together in the books.
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I loved it!
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Beautiful. :D
harmonious chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
i don't think i have ever come across a story that shows Lupins point of view on harmony's relationship which makes this unique in my eyes!
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I really like this, I've never seen this particular outlook on H/Hr before, and it was a very interesting read. Brilliant, darling!
oxtenshixo chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
i hope you continue.. its really cute
demonic angel23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
aw. its so cute. i really like it. :]
soda's girl chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
that was incredibly cute!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I just read your Bio, I'm also a die hard H/HR fan. AKA as 'Harmoney, Delusional, Pumkin Pie' and one other I can't remember at the moment.

I'm also a Canadian. I'm from BC. I guess I'm lucky, I don't get as many 'wise cracks' as you do on where I live. I also enjoy my hometown. You are now going on my 'alert' list since you ship H/Hr. I really can't stand the canon version... what was JR thinking?