Reviews for True To You in My Fashion
pinkb33sT chapter 1 . 7/22
ugh sorry blew my load really good man
Branden chapter 1 . 7/11
Minda was always the best Zelda companion she was just so awesome to me. I never found Navi to be that annoying and Tatl I just complitly ignored and Fi wouldnt shut up for two seconds (mostly about my hearts because I suck big time at Zelda games) and i need longer than that to find love in a companion
lizard geckos chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh my god. This is one of the best fan fics I have ever read in my life.
10/10, I love it!
DeathKyle chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Awesome story
Combatflaps chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I really do love this story. I think I've read it twice now. It's both sweet and interesting. The flashbacks into actual game scenes are really well done (exactly how I feel they would act if Link were keeping up a real dialogue with Midna in game). The scene in the café was funny and the lemon was pretty hot. Honestly no complaints that wouldn't be harsh nitpicking(maybe the lemon could've been done better, but it was still good anyway and that's barely important). So thank you for the story! Best M-rated story out there for this couple.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Soooo good! A friend got me into midnaxlink and it looks like Im in it for the long run _
MultiBlackLink chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Awesome!
dragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
very good job. you should make a wolf form lemon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I agree with you, Link and Midna is such a great pair, and at the end of Twilight Princess when she said "Link, I... See you later." I totally believe that she was going to say 'I love you' but she lost the courage and couldn't say it, and while Link thought she was dead was sad and his expression told me that he liked her a lot, and when he saw her in the distance, wow, he went RUNNING! I don't care what everyone else says, LinkxMidna will always be for me :)
Great job on the lemon, and everything, you captured the details greatly, awesome job! Have a merry Christmas! :D
Nightshadus chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Good imagry use. Excellent dialogue
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
this was good but in a funny way it was along the line's of rape. if you look at it side ways that is. anyway nice fic
larxellover812 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow, that was your first lemon? You've got some amazing natural talent! I really enjoyed this fic, I thought Link was well done, in terms of his character. Midna was perhaps a bit too emotional, but you almost have to make her that way for this kind of fic. Overall, excellent. You wrote both characters better than I could've.
Angry lil' elf chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
pretty good lemon mate, I'm a big fan of link/midna together anyways keep it up and more please :)
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This story was...PERFECT!, I loved the way that Minda was her smart ass self while still beinging able to truely love Link, and Link should a great side of his more...animal instest (damn, can't spell) I think the best part was the face that Minda was in imp form (I love her alot when she's in that form) and Link/Minda is the best pair in my eyes, I really hope you keep writing more of this your doing an amazing job, if you need any help, ideas or adivce I got you back, may the greek gods be with you, peace.
zeldalover chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I'm not a guy that's in to lemons much, but your story changes my mind. Write more!