Reviews for like a heart that stumbles onto knowledge
the burrito chapter 1 . 9/23
Witty, humorous, and beautiful.
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/25
What a cute oneshot!
Lilaclia chapter 1 . 7/7
I was cackling and smiling most of the time time, even the parts that I hadn't, like when her father realizes the danger of the world he's in and how his daughter is in the middle of it, I enjoyed because there was a good level of light comedy and not so light topics. I liked the ending because while the whole protective father bit is hilarious, her father finally learned that she's his daughter but this isn't his story :') A fun and heartwarming read, thank you for this!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh my. I have my own kids so I'm feeling for Sakura's daddy. A lot. The Haruno parents were sweeter and cuter and just lovely. I wanna be like them.
Oh my god. Kizashi was the best narrator ever. This story was snarky and funny and cute. yes. Keep writing. This was something that really brightened up my night.
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 5/27
Trisha chapter 1 . 1/3
That was . . . uhh . . . I don't really know what to say about it.
What's the word?
And I meant that in a GOOD way.
It was . . . magical.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I really love this! :)
LoveThirst chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Super amazing
I loved all of it the characters and wow like I can't verbalize how much I like this
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
INTERESTING. I don't think I've seen this type of pov before- I like it.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I really love the awkward "Wife Interrogation" thing and then Sakura freaking out and shoving everyone home. Lol.
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
My god I love it. So honest and true about Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. He's never been very affectionate after all. And I also love the part at the end where Sakura's dad is saying that the might be happy, but the surely won't be unhappy. This is one of my favorite SasuSaku one-shots.

And I love how her dad repeats the line "Fucking shinobi," throughout the whole story. LOL. ;)
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Great story I just wish sasuke showed more affection it seems like he just used Sakura. Anyways I love your writing
lari m chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Probably one of the most cute fanfictions EVER! HSUHAUSHSUAHSU SERIOUSLY, I WAS SMILING LIKE A IDIOT AND I JUST, OMG... Sakura's father is the best, really. And fucking shinobi... well, i'll use that as a real term now. hahaha