Reviews for like a heart that stumbles onto knowledge
Kizashi was so cute here hahahahaa
Shush chapter 1 . 4/30
I've read many fics Bt dis 1was really unique in terms of POV.A father POV done very right.i wish u made it more than a 1shot...bt other than that...HILARIOUS!
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Such a cute, funny story about father's love :) Very creative. The first story to tell from the protagonist's father point of view I've ever read.
sushi ga daisuki chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Witty, humorous, and beautiful.
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
What a cute oneshot!
lilaclia chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I was cackling and smiling most of the time time, even the parts that I hadn't, like when her father realizes the danger of the world he's in and how his daughter is in the middle of it, I enjoyed because there was a good level of light comedy and not so light topics. I liked the ending because while the whole protective father bit is hilarious, her father finally learned that she's his daughter but this isn't his story :') A fun and heartwarming read, thank you for this!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Oh my. I have my own kids so I'm feeling for Sakura's daddy. A lot. The Haruno parents were sweeter and cuter and just lovely. I wanna be like them.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Oh my god. Kizashi was the best narrator ever. This story was snarky and funny and cute. yes. Keep writing. This was something that really brightened up my night.
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
HAHAHA OMG I LOVE THIS
LIKE ITS SO FABLY SARCASTIC
GOD THIS IS PERFECT
IM GOING THRU YOUR OTHER STUFF NOW
Trisha chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
That was . . . uhh . . . I don't really know what to say about it.
What's the word?
Yes, MAGICAL.
And I meant that in a GOOD way.
It was . . . magical.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I really love this! :)
LoveThirst chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Super amazing
I loved all of it the characters and wow like I can't verbalize how much I like this
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
INTERESTING. I don't think I've seen this type of pov before- I like it.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Lol.
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I really love the awkward "Wife Interrogation" thing and then Sakura freaking out and shoving everyone home. Lol.