Reviews for like a heart that stumbles onto knowledge
Trisha chapter 1 . 1/3
That was . . . uhh . . . I don't really know what to say about it.
What's the word?
Yes, MAGICAL.
And I meant that in a GOOD way.
It was . . . magical.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I really love this! :)
LoveThirst chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Super amazing
I loved all of it the characters and wow like I can't verbalize how much I like this
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
INTERESTING. I don't think I've seen this type of pov before- I like it.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Lol.
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I really love the awkward "Wife Interrogation" thing and then Sakura freaking out and shoving everyone home. Lol.
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
My god I love it. So honest and true about Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. He's never been very affectionate after all. And I also love the part at the end where Sakura's dad is saying that the might be happy, but the surely won't be unhappy. This is one of my favorite SasuSaku one-shots.

And I love how her dad repeats the line "Fucking shinobi," throughout the whole story. LOL. ;)
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Great story I just wish sasuke showed more affection it seems like he just used Sakura. Anyways I love your writing
lari m chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Probably one of the most cute fanfictions EVER! HSUHAUSHSUAHSU SERIOUSLY, I WAS SMILING LIKE A IDIOT AND I JUST, OMG... Sakura's father is the best, really. And fucking shinobi... well, i'll use that as a real term now. hahaha
cami03 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Loved this, to bits.

Because fucking Shinobi
UchiHaruMaki chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
omfg i'm so in love this is the best thing everjust how do you write so fanfuckingtastically? :D
C2ii chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I think the most touching part was watching Sakura's parents experience war. Their little girl changed into something else period. I felt the feeling of dread because civilians don't handle blood and murder. Sakura from part I and part II changes so dramatically. Seriously I always wondered how her parents toke the transformation. I'm glad you included that in this piece!
mscalliope chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Your side note though... ROFL xD
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
While Sakura's father never understood those fucking shinobi business, he is a great dad. He is caring, overprotective, dotting, well meaning and hilarious but he is a great dad. He thankfully has his wife to control his urges to break the spine of 'that boy'. He isn't prejudiced either which is great.I think I like him already.
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
oh lord i am sobbing. this is my favourite. i love how it's written from sakura's father's point of view and how he's all "fucking shinobi" because well it's true, isn't it?