Reviews for Sex, Substances, Sin, Salvation
Laptop Newbie chapter 39 . 3/11/2012
This is really going. Compared to the first chapter, your writing has become more refined, retaining the mystery and suspense, while completely changing your style. I guess it must have been the reviewers that suggest a different point of view (third person) to write in. I must say, much that I enjoy third person over first, your chapters in the beginning blended quite well together. I think that writing first person is both more comfortable for you and enjoyable for me.

I was promised 1x2 (and 3x4) when I chose this fic but how you spread out the lives of the G-boys make each of their appearances so much more fulfilling. I wait as you build the plot (with people from Gundams I haven't watched) and get rewarded with the summary of your efforts. Have you planned this whole fic before writing chapter one? If so, that is impressive. I would have thought you either went way off topic or slowly decided to alter the plot. However, you do keep mentioning the robbery at times with the police.

It's refreshing how this fic is different from the canon. Although some characters (like Quatre) are OOC, the extreme personalities, especially Heero, Duo and Wu Fei, fit well into my image of them. Heero's actions completely adhere to his character in the anime/manga but in his thoughts and occasional remark, he's a downright pervert and abusive on top of that. The scene with his father was eerie, although I never caught on to if he was a ghost or it was a memory. Duo as a slutty wanderer? That hits the spot alright!

I thought one flaw was how you mentioned the invincibility of the evil organization. Hitler? George Washington? And many other ridiculous examples, kind of show you their power and history but that's going too far. It's pretty much impossible for the world to be ignorant of them for thaaaat long. (They silence everyone?) And I wonder what the members' motivation is. Must be extremely important, if not, they lived their lives following a baseless cult. But if it was to like, revive an ancient god of destruction or something, (my stupid ideas), really lame.

I wish Duo was in more of the chapters. Each chapter he (and Heero) are in, I rejoice. I guess too much of a good thing is hard to create? You came a long way, play around with these characters some more, why dontcha? :)
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
It feels like I'm in a different world. Fast and downright dirty. All the mysteries, so much suspense.
Inkbloter 5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is a good piece of fanfic and I see how this can be difficult to actually know where your going with but s4 is brilliant! I love how you made described the characters especially wufei, and I find the pyschotic like Heero and the slutty Duo fantastic. I hope you haven't given up on this.

-inkky
CatC10 chapter 39 . 5/16/2008
Why have I been holding on reading these new chapters?

I have no idea.

I've spent all day playing catch-up from where I left off mid-page I.

I LOVE Wufei in this. I just wish he had a bit more time. (Oh well.)

ME
Modified Tam chapter 38 . 2/25/2008
I'm starting to wonder, maybe I ought to start making notes of all the characters that are soon-to-be-identified, so I won't loose track. XD Huh.
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 37 . 2/16/2008
What an interesting chapter. Until this chapter, I realised that Wufie hardly shows up in this. I'm glad he has another chapter in here! I can't wait till your next chapter!

Kei
Modified Tam chapter 37 . 2/16/2008
Yeah, I'm reading. Said you can count me in as a reader, so I'm not running away any time soon. :)

And the first thing that took my focus away from Heero and Duo was that glaringly obvious incompatibility. The attraction for each other and an abstract longing for a friend seems to be the only thing they're sharing at this point. So, I wonder how you're gonna proceed with them. Tho', you already know who are my priority.

Breaks between your updates are getting sort of longer, though I hope that's not going to become a rule.

Hey. Thanks for replying.
ZaKai chapter 37 . 2/15/2008
*snickers* I love the laxatives in Tsubarov's coffee! Wufei is so awesome in this story. Seriously. Love this chapter. It's a really good one _

- Z
Guest chapter 36 . 2/9/2008
Yeah another Zechs centered chapter! I'm intrigued with the mysteries surrounding the mafia schemes, mutating substances, and possible police moles. In the meantime, I'll be patiently waiting to read more about Treize and Zechs :)
Modified Tam chapter 36 . 2/9/2008
The alley scene with Heero and Duo was a nice change from all sexual tension going between them - at least there was some pondering about friendship, though I can't really make anything out of Duo, yet. You left the Solo part open, does that on its own speak as something? I was wondering. The not-decreasing of story lenght was noticed and again, appreciated. Would it be time to start hoping for some Quatre's POV? :)
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 36 . 2/8/2008
Yes! A chapter that'll let me sink in the rest of the story! Seriously, I reread some of the story to get it nice and... settled? Anyway, I was hoping this chapter would include what happened to the other g-boys. *shrug* Just like all the other times this was well written and all that jazz. I can't wait for your next update!
perfidiouspink chapter 17 . 2/5/2008
lol! Brilliant characterizations! I love every single of one of them. Quatre creeps me out the most though, which is kinda funny cos everyone of them obviously need professional help. And pothead Trowa is just so right Heheheheh. Ok I've turned into a total review whore.
perfidiouspink chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
My eyes! That's just about the vilest thing I've ever read.
perfidiouspink chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OMG lol i cant wait to read all this, damn school! it looks super exciting and funny and well written
sarahmac chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Just WOW. In a way, its like Trowa and Quatre saved each other's lives in small ways. If Quatre hadn't seen Trowa and Trowa hadn't run after him, they would have been struck of the hit. Also, there's the fact that Trowa stopped him from over dosing even more. Duo's certainly knows the right things to say and that scene was so sweet, and funny too. Too bad Heero had to mentally twist it around and leave Duo hanging. Now, it looks like Heero is to make the next 1x2 move and I hope you update soon!