Reviews for Shinigami of Konoha
Continue please
waternelon chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I Like This Fanfiction
Greywing44 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
the plot is realy good please continue
narutodekenzieboy chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
love this...

like this...

update please
Cindar chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
what?
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
...COL! XD Update soon ok? I wanna read more~!
Officer Dibble chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
this fic is AMAZING. i luv it. what happened to Kyuubi? i know that is probably a stupid question and all and has probably already been answered but i must have missed it being the ditz i am so i was just wondering, plz update soon.

JA NE

Dibble
TobiGB chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
I wonder who else this story is great I'm going to read your other stories as well I hope that they are as good as this one.
Lunaly chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
This story is great so far! Update soon plese!
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
Very good fic. I like it and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Kuroi 002 chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
i like your fic, it's really good, hope you update soon

i'll be waiting for next chapter.
CyberArcRotarr chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Okay, when Gaara dies, I have a Zanpakuto idea for him.

Zanpakutō: Sabakuhane (Desert Wing). The blade glows and enfolds his arms in bandages and the blade itself turns into a large scimitar. Several bandages flap out behind him from his shoulders. Release Command is “Stir the Earth”

Bankai: Sabaku Sunarashitō (Desert Sandstorm Tower). The blade turns to sand, which expands into a sandstorm, which Gaara stands in, controlling it with his hilt. He can compact and manipulate the sand like he does in life.

Great Story. I look forward to you next update.

Happy Writing.
CyberArcRotarr chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Just started reading, don't know if you have Kiba's zanpakuto yet, but it should be Akamaru. Somehow. Like a big wolf.

Happy Writing.
Blaine2 chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
Hmm this seems to be quite the intresting story. I look forword to the next installment, also I'd love to find out where Sarutobi ended up also will we get to see a rematch between Naruto and either Kempechi or Zabuza?